Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

She Wants What I Don't Have Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants What I Don't Have Yet (930 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by Bester44(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2018
For some of you that care to believe that there is something they call intuition, which sometimes seems to have spiritual undertone, my case has a semblance of such.

For the past ten years, I have been seeing visions concerning how I will meet my heartthrob. I will write about the prominent strange voices as I heard them.
In 2009, a voice said "The woman that will love you the most is a teacher.

In 2017, a voice said, "The woman you need in your life works in a creche. But if someone contacts you from nowhere asking you to come and head a nursery and primary school in City A (name withheld), run for your dear life." Note that I have this gift of hearing strange voices. 12 hours later, I received a golden offer from a school owner who saw my scholarly works online (I never applied for the job. I am even not a certified teacher). I was asked to come and head a school in city A and the resumption date is September, 2018.

In 2018, a voice said "The woman in question lives in a building where this little girl lives (Image of a girl I know very well came to me in a flash that instant). I then started screening those who live in that building. I finally got attracted to only one person there who is a 'married' woman. I concluded that she is married without asking anyone about her - her body build, composure, maturity were my yardsticks. Then I rubbished the voices and sang Craig David's Walking Away in my head.

Some months later, I couldn't get over the 'married' woman, and I jokingly asked someone in my street, "Who is the husband of that woman, and what is her name?" The response I got shocked me. She's not married, and her name sounds familiar. A woman sent a friend request to me on Facebook in 2017. After going through her profile, I didn't like her pictures - those pics were obviously taken with 'Chinko' phones. I quickly went back online to search for the name and found out that she was the one. Menh, those pics deceived me. This woman looks different in real life and she's my kind of woman. I quickly established a new connection between us. The chemistry has been explosive. She can't wait to get married to me. I can't wait, too. I'm living a comfortable life. She's also doing fine but we can't afford the cost of marriage. For some of you that found yourself in this situation, how did you get married to each other? Note that if we plan towards marriage now, we need the next 10 to 12 months, but we can't wait anymore.
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by Bester44(m): 10:08pm On May 14, 2018
Advice needed here o
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by timwudz(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
Na u be OP, na u still be FTC....
Hian! we're not commenting

1 Like

Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:59pm On May 14, 2018
You, sir, are giving me the creeps. undecided
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by Bluezy13(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2018
Advice on the cost of marriage ceremony na wetin bring this long writeup.

Anyways, you are in love
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by myke92(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2018
You mean you just want advice on how to get married, that's why you wrote this epistle?
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by NeeKlaus: 1:35am On May 15, 2018
Wait o! Lemme understand something. So you typed this entire epistle with all the unnecessary details just to ask us how to successfully get married with small change?

This long epistle?! shocked
Infact, I am not advising again.
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by Bester44(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
You, sir, are giving me the creeps. undecided

Maybe we should wait for elder lalasticlala to tell us how they usually join two lovebirds in his church with as low as 10k. That's how they joined one mod with 'que' suffix in their church.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by Bester44(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Wait o! Lemme understand something. So you typed this entire epistle with all the unnecessary details just to ask us how to successfully get married with small change?

This long epistle?! shocked
Infact, I am not advising again.

Shebi you're the one yawning in your profile pic? You won't be able to scribble any advice now. I will wait till whenever you get down from the wheels. See his stomach like my grandpa's own.
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by NeeKlaus: 7:44am On May 15, 2018
Bester44:

Shebi you're the one yawning in your profile pic? You won't be able to scribble any advice now. I will wait till whenever you get down from the wheels. See his stomach like my grandpa's own.
If I was really that old, then it simply means I am in a better position to advise you since old age begets wisdom.

But since I am not and you failed to head straight to the point, then I won't. How's that? grin
Re: She Wants What I Don't Have Yet by Apina(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2018
My wedding will hold on a weekday, whoever i find in church on the designated day is officially invited. I cannot make myself uncomfortable just to please some group of persons who would never lend me #10 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / proud of being a woman / Can I Have A Romantic Relation With My Brothers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.