Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion (13620 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 16, 2018
Prettyenit18:
shocked why? Its very attractive, once you are light skinned you are 50% better looking.

I hate light skin. If you know how i hate my lightskin colour eh.

I'm on Shea butter skin medication to see if i can get black, but no hope for me. I tried black soap, no hope, I used black Ghana soap, no hope.

Are you light skin?
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm on Shea butter skin medication to see if i can get black, but no hope for me. I tried black soap, no hope, I used black Ghana soap, no hope.

Are you light skin?
kikijijijijhfrssvmlpo u will not kill me grin
Shea butter yanno
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

kikijijijijhfrssvmlpo u will not kill me grin
Shea butter yanno

Lolz. The issue is serious baybay. I heard Shea Butter will turn someone to charcoal within 2days, rather I'm getting more lightskin undecided

I'm using Palmer's Coco butter, no results. I'm just weak!
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On May 16, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lolz. The issue is serious baybay. I heard Shea Butter will turn someone to charcoal within 2days, rather I'm getting more lightskin undecided

I'm using Palmer's Coco butter, no results. I'm just weak!
haha it won't
I use Shea butter too n coconut oil
. it won't make u dark ..
maybe move to the North .. heard its hot there .. natural sun light will darken u over time ...
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by dasparrow: 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
predmine20:
Sorry it has been modified. I actually meant explicit as the boob is so expose which to me is wrong.

Well, she seems to be Japanese and if in her culture or society it is not frowned upon to expose boobs, then who are you, an African from a corrupt failed shithole country like Nigeria to complain?

Have you finished lecturing your fellow Nigerian men on indecent exposure? The few years I lived in Nigeria, it was a common occurance to see a full grown Nigerian male flip out his filthy dick in full glare of the public in broad daylight to urinate like a bloody he-goat suffering from bladder incontinence.

Nigerian men don't even try hiding themselves in a bushy pathway to urinate. No, they just stand by the road side exposing their ugly dicks for men, women, children, young and old to see.

I want to see you creating threads cautioning them. No wonder the country Nigeria stinks to high heavens like a filthy latrine due to her male citizens urinating all over the place like they got no damn sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:

haha it won't
I use Shea butter too n coconut oil
. it won't make u dark ..
maybe move to the North .. heard its hot there .. natural sun light will darken u over time ...

Coconut oil and Shea butter, that's awesome baybay, i love the smell of coconut oil.

Lolz. I was in kebbi state for 3months for work, the sun is quiet terrible there, but i only got 5% darker, despite my numerous outdoors activities. Someone was advising me to use Kiwi polish or hopefully relocate to Ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Prettyenit18(f): 9:12pm On May 16, 2018
cheesy naah, I'm the same color with back of pot.
OfficialDad:

Are you light skin?
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 16, 2018
Prettyenit18:
cheesy naah, I'm the same color with back of pot.

I love black skin so much. Hope you've got a curvy behind. wink I love them black and crunchy
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2018
predmine20:
This lady in the picture is a disgrace to decent ladies and mothers all over the world.

This pic was taken in japan,tokyo to be precise.

The pic was taken during an audition for a fashion modelling.

The boob exposure is rather too overt and indiscreet to decent men.

She should be arrested for indecent body exposure.

Thank you.
Op, this woman is a model that has just made hundred's of thousands of dollars while you are here struggling to buy fuel and data plan and you are feeling bigger than her.
Besides, you don't know why she is doing this so do as your bible says and don't judge her.
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Prettyenit18(f): 9:50pm On May 16, 2018
grin I'm sorry I can't have this conversation. I'm a good girl.
OfficialDad:

I love black skin so much. Hope you've got a curvy behind. wink I love them black and crunchy
Re: Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 16, 2018
grin
Prettyenit18:
grin I'm sorry I can't have this conversation. I'm a good girl.

Good girls finish last. Abi re you a learner? .

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Something About Air Hostesses. / Guys, Big Bumbum And Small Boobs Vs Small Bumbum And Big Boobs / Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.