Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. (1191 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. by coolzeal(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
I am not the kind of guy that postulate in superstitious belief, blood money or rituals or whatever. But my eyes have seen wonders.

A beautiful girl in my environ in Abuja was used for rituals. The story goes; she had sexual intercourse with an anonymous chief and the outcome was horrific. Her private part was gushing out with maggots until she gave up her ghost today.

In nutshell, I've watched videos broadcasting ladies with maggots gushing out from their private parts but never believed in such stories..

Be careful ladies, it's real af... I understand, times are hard and people are not smiling...

Mods need to push this topic to front page as to caution others. She died this afternoon just one week after sleeping with Chief. I know this girl too well.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. by nobone(f): 1:06pm On May 15, 2018
Na wa o. victim! this world has finished
Re: A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. by Homeboiy: 1:07pm On May 15, 2018
She killed herself

Fûcking her papa mate
Re: A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. by madridguy(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2018
Noted.
Re: A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. by coolzeal(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
She killed herself

Fûcking her papa mate
Mehn... I am perplexed. I will try and get her pictures later. These girls don't listen.
Re: A Girl Was Used By One Chief For Rituals In Abuja. by Hector09(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2018
Them knw wan Bleep their mate them they fine big men

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Sugar Mummy In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Whose Mom Gave Target To Bring A Boyfriend Home By Dec Goes Online / Lady Dating A Married Man Celebrates Third Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.