Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband (869 Views)

“she Has A Spiritual Husband”: Woman Puts Camera In Daughter’s Room At Night, Sh / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by Segzee1(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2018
Help Me! I Didn’t Know He is A Spiritual Husband

A lady has shared with dailyfamily.ng how she got into a relationship with a spiritual husband without being aware of the impending dangers.

Hello dailyfamily.ng, please help me share my story so every other woman can beware.
My Name is Iretioluwa, this is the story of how I encountered the strange man that has hindered me from getting married as I am now 48-years-old.

Twelve years ago, on a fateful evening, coming back from my workplace at Gbagada, Lagos, I stopped by at the noisy and popular Oshodi market upon spotting a beautiful piece of jewellery I immediately fell in love with.

I loved the jewellery and was already bargaining the price with the seller when a very handsome young man that looked absolutely spotless stood by my side and said: “Hi, beautiful lady, let me pay for that and marry you.”

I didn’t pay attention to his last words “marry you” I was just so glad that the burden of paying had been lifted by this handsome-looking angel, so I started rushing to get a bus home.

Little did I know that I was already married to the strange man. That night, he came to me in my dream and that was the beginning of our daily sexual encounters for the past 12 years.

Here am I now at 48 with no husband to marry me. Please, help me what should I do?

https://dailyfamily.ng/help-me-i-didnt-know-he-is-a-spiritual-husband/

Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by Segzee1(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2018
grin
Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by popweezy(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2018
HE IS NOT SPIRITUAL. SHEYBI HE IS PHYSICAL WHEN YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM. cheesy
Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 15, 2018
maybe u send assasin 2 him..thank me later
Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by jaykins: 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
You don't need a physical husband again, stop counting your age and enjoy your marriage. Cheap woman!
Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by menix(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2018
Start drinking spirit Liquors to get ur spirit husband drunk alwayz nd he won't know wen u get married...

1 Like

Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by ZorGBUooeh: 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
File your spirit husband for divorce in the highest spiritual court .Take him to the supreme court of GOD.
Re: Help Me! I Didn’t Know He Is A Spiritual Husband by moorevic(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2018
Don't you still want the burden of payment taken off your shoulder

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Happen When You Fall In Love With Your Friend With Benefits / Broke Men!!! / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.