Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (16664 Views)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Guy Pictured Pressing A Lady’s Bóóbs Like Pure Water (watch Video) / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2018

4 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by YomiTee123(m): 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
keep it up bro, buh i try login in wetclef.com with my google chrome (it showing me page down) pls kindly work on it
iLegendd:
If you're a man, download our ChatDicted 1.0 book for free: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

In this book, you'll learn all you need in chatting and how to handle the opposite sex.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by YomiTee123(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2018
noted sir
iLegendd:
The traffic on the site is overwhelming the sever. We've bought a new domain from a foreign host, so will be moving from www.wetclef.com to www.whetclef.com in 2019. Sorry for the inconveniences. Na Naija host cause am. We won't patronize them again. kiss

The only difference with the new site is the letter H In wHetclef.

The H is a book called Humorcode. The book teaches guys all they need to develop their sense of humor. It's a must read.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by youcanmakeit: 7:26pm On May 15, 2018
Op, You're tryna hustle here, I respect that..

Just wanna say something..You saying a guy should have your 'kinda dating skills' in order to get a girl mad over him. If having your 'kinda skills and tips' were the secret to making a girl fall in love with a guy, then most guys will be good with girls in no time. Because, all it will take is just (go online or probably buy your books) learn some dating skills, and techniques then all their dating issues will be over. But you know that's not possible..But I understand you want to make money off your books.

The real cause of why most guys are not getting the girls they desire has nothing with the fact that they don't have your type of dating knowledge or skills. It simply because they don't have 'Confidence' and money. Leave the money aspect tho. Right now I'm talking of 'confidence'

From my personal experience, you can't become 'really confidence' with women by simply reading 'dating books' or any kinda books. You become confidence by going out and 'trying things' and learning from your mistakes.. What's working for you might not work for others ,because we are all different human beings with different taste, believe,background, religion and so on.

Take care bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by 1x2x3: 8:48pm On May 15, 2018
After all this if money is missing you will understand money and love work hand in hand. Chase a chick never chase a bittch.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by CyberWolf: 9:16pm On May 15, 2018
And who has all this time just to waste chatting with a jobless lady? .... Anyway all man to himself, I believe in meeting face to face and after that, spank her very well.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2018
youcanmakeit:

Your comment looks organized and I like that.

Talking about having the skill, all the guys who read those books are no longer the same. If you find any of them who is still the same, let us know.

Talking about confidence, you're right. We hammer on it too. Confidence starts from the eye, then to the mind. Before you can be confident, you must learn to hold a strong eye contact.

From there, it spreads with real life experience. We wrote a book called Eye Confidence and it has been doing wonders. Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/4243757/how-develop-confidence-eye-contact

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Jeju: 11:00pm On May 15, 2018
You are trying so hard to be a relationship coach and I wish u the best. I just hv a few things to say to you: firstly u must know that when it comes to love n relationship matters, the only Golden rule is that "there are no rules". what works for mr A doesn't work for mr B. So therefore, u shld knw nothing about relationships can b scripted.
Secondly....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by satelliteDISH(m): 12:45am On May 16, 2018
Jeju:
You are trying so hard to be a relationship coach and I wish u the best. I just hv a few things to say to you: firstly u must know that when it comes to love n relationship matters, the only Golden rule is that "there are no rules". what works for mr A doesn't work for mr B. So therefore, u shld knw nothing about relationships can b scripted.
Secondly....

Abeg
Come
Finish the lecture. You are making some sense
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by punisha: 6:57am On May 16, 2018
So a broke, egotistic, ho.rn.y guy now has turned to relationship expert. I even noticed him forming English teacher to the poor lost girl.
You can't even afford topping up ur cell phone to call the poor girl, even justified reasons why you can't stay on the phone for long Mr productive. No singular value transferable to her....only constantly demanding sex. She will soon realize she's worth more and move with the speed of light. nairaland has turned thrashland indeed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by punisha: 7:47am On May 16, 2018
iLegendd:

The best reply for your type is either to ignore or reply with "OK." But let me make it long for you.

Oya read:

It takes humility to tell a girl you're broke. Mind you, I can never be broke. Only people who depend on the government are broke — I'm only stingy. This is to say, I don't waste money just to prove a point. Be frugal, son.

That chat is to teach Nigerian guys not to brag about being rich just to impress. Bragging to a woman about being rich is a sign of insecurity. If you want to find a good woman, use the word "broke." Unfortunately, ego will never allow most guys use such a word. 50 Cent loves saying he's broke. The truth is: he isn't.

When you humble yourself, you can say anything and won't care about people's judgement.

Your bodi don rest now as you don get reply. #smile

U need to upgrade your 2mb brain. Not everyone is a low life like u here on Nairaland. only people who depend on govt are broke yen yen yen... Govt owes people to the tune of billions for executed and unfinished contracts such people are broke Abi?

U admit you r stingy. Mbok it is worse than being broke, but I'm glad u have taken a bold step to identify you got issues.
U are a sex starved urchin.
Suddenly u r telling us it's humility. Go and take several seats. Get a job and be able to top up your Phone And stop making excuses. Stop bombarding girls with sex talks, be more interested in their welfare. If her B-Day isn't past go and be a man pay for the photo section, make her day and stop being a coward. We'd love to see how u made her day Mr relationship coach.

4 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2018
This is such an unadulterated cringefest -- mentioning big name authors does not lend quality to your juvenile methods.

You can only use this on women who do not have much social value. Maybe that's the kind of women you fall for.

Try this sh.it on a corporate minded woman, one who is a manager in their late twenties and moving up in life rapidly, you're going to draw blanks.

Try this wack method on a gifted girl who is running her world, you will draw blanks. This will only work on unexposed girls, poor girls, or dumb girls.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by DrayZee: 7:54am On May 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Screenshot 5 of 27

In this chat, I noticed her reply wasn't as lively as it used to as whenever a woman says, "Ok or never mind," something is wrong.

Typing...
Let me ignore the rest of what you wrote, but for this particular chat, you said you wanted to talk like her Facebook friends.
You said "Hi". Her reply "Xup your day" was also remniscent of the way her "Facebook friends" chat.
It was a running joke that you didn't get (most people tend to use "Xup" as a greeting and it's annoying).
When it was clear you had missed the joke, she replied "never mind" as in forget it.
At least, that's what I think happened.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Dangerousboy(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2018
punisha:

U need to upgrade your 2mb brain. Not everyone is a low life like u here on Nairaland. only people who depend on govt are broke yen yen yen... Govt owes people to the tune of billions for executed and unfinished contracts such people are broke Abi?

U admit you r stingy. Mbok it is worse than being broke, but I'm glad u have taken a bold step to identify you got issues.
Suddenly u r telling us it's humility. Go and take several seats. Get a job and be able to top up your Phone And stop making excuses. Stop bombarding girls with sex talks, be more interested in their welfare. If her B-Day isn't past go and be a man pay for the photo section, make her day and stop being a coward. We'd love to see how u made her day Mr relationship coach.
hahahahahahahahaha grin
punisha:

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Otedollaryen: 9:48am On May 16, 2018
KOPT33:
This is such an unadulterated cringefest -- mentioning big name authors does not lend quality to your juvenile methods.

You can only use this on women who do not have much social value. Maybe that's the kind of women you fall for.

Try this sh.it on a corporate minded woman, one who is a manager in their late twenties and moving up in life rapidly, you're going to draw blanks.

Try this wack method on a gifted girl who is running her world, you will draw blanks. This will only work on unexposed girls, poor girls, or dumb girls.
try it on oyibo woman. And you won't see 5$ mtcn lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / How Do You Know True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.