Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] (16666 Views)

The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / Guy Pictured Pressing A Lady’s Bóóbs Like Pure Water (watch Video) / See How This Shameless Guy Is Kissing And Pressing A Lady's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2018
Lots of clueless guys around. Let's ignore them.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Adasun(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2018
I will soon be sharing mine on wetclef. cheesy
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by chendstone01(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Have you read our post where we talked about 7 reasons you should offend women? Go to our website and look for it. To make life easier for you, here is the link: [Removed]. If the site is down, be patient — it'll be up in minutes.

Typing...

this na normal fractionation seduction steps

it never pays to be nice to women

nice guys they don't get romance

bad guys women are running after them
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by austyn0(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2018
I only see a girl that is interested in you because of your money or appearance not really your impressive mode of chatting,, I won't be surprised if that lady is above 25,, tryna hold you down in other to be taken down the aisle...NO TIME.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by myself13: 12:39am On May 18, 2018
KOPT33:
This is such an unadulterated cringefest -- mentioning big name authors does not lend quality to your juvenile methods.

You can only use this on women who do not have much social value. Maybe that's the kind of women you fall for.

Try this sh.it on a corporate minded woman, one who is a manager in their late twenties and moving up in life rapidly, you're going to draw blanks.

Try this wack method on a gifted girl who is running her world, you will draw blanks. This will only work on unexposed girls, poor girls, or dumb girls.

Ditto.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:11am On May 18, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Nobody: 3:01am On May 18, 2018
A clueless blind man trying to lead other blind men grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by riqmarol(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2018
This is no mumu button, this is actually a girl that likes you and for her to invite you to her birthday and complain for not calling her, coming Here to say you got her mumu button isn't so fair.
And there's not much skill in those chats, littlw/no Romantic words, No funny words,no complements..there's more to being close to a girl than those chats bro,she just likes you, try it with a girl that gives u one word reply and see..

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by austyn0(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2018
iLegendd:
You won't understand. You see, when someone is looking for a fault, he will always find one.

Most nice guys who read this thread are not here to learn, but to look for fault. Surely, they must find it.

If I reveal her age and it's below 23, there are people who will say, "Oh! She's too young and naive that's why it's working." If I say she's above 24, there are other people who will say, "Oh! It's because she's getting old that's why it's working. She wants to trap you."

So, whichever one I reveal, it will backfire. It's better to keep it a secret.
You've got her on a long thing though.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 18, 2018
iLegendd:
The traffic on the site is overwhelming the server. We've bought a new domain from a foreign host, so will be moving from www.wetclef.com to www.whetclef.com in 2019. Sorry for the inconveniences. Na Naija host cause am. We won't patronize them again. undecided

The only difference with the new site is the letter H In wHetclef.

The H is a book called Humorcode. The book teaches guys all they need to develop their sense of humor. It's a must read.

I think your DNS host has nothing to do with your website's performance and availability/otherwise due to heavy traffic.
What you should check out for is your App Service host. I.e where your site files and database is hosted.

You should rather think of these as options:
1) Upgrade your Site's Hosting. Increase the RAM, storage and Bandwidth; Switch from shared hosting to dedicated hosting as another site's traffic hosted on the same server as yours might actually be the cause of your downtimes.
2) Utilize tools such as CloudFlare to monitor traffic and performance analysis (including response time) of your site.
3) Get some SSL/HTTPS for better communication with devices and browsers. Modern browsers are trained to frown at sites that do not have valid security certificates; they try to scan for malicious contents and this directs more load to your site's server.

Lastly, I recommend you maintain your current Domain name and instead host your files + database elsewhere.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by boyjo: 4:13am On May 19, 2018
punisha:
So a broke, egotistic, ho.rn.y guy now has turned to relationship expert. I even noticed him forming English teacher to the poor lost girl.
You can't even afford topping up ur cell phone to call the poor girl, even justified reasons why you can't stay on the phone for long Mr productive. No singular value transferable to her....only constantly demanding sex. She will soon realize she's worth more and move with the speed of light. nairaland has turned thrashland indeed.

My brother see me o.
I legend, you are stressing the poor girl.
You're treating her like trash and if you continue, she may leave you.
Men like mystery, women don't. Once a woman has shown she likes you, you need to treat her honourably.
A simple, yes, I will come, would have made her the happiest girl in the world that moment.
Even if you turn up with loads of gift, the happiness you see is already halved.
Don't be surprsed to meet her with another guy one day.
Instead of you to make her FEEL happy always you wanna try replacing it with material stuff.
When she vex irrevocably for you, let me know.

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by boyjo: 4:18am On May 19, 2018
riqmarol:
This is no mumu button, this is actually a girl that likes you and for her to invite you to her birthday and complain for not calling her, coming Here to say you got her mumu button isn't so fair.
And there's not much skill in those chats, littlw/no Romantic words, No funny words,no complements..there's more to being close to a girl than those chats bro,she just likes you, try it with a girl that gives u one word reply and see..

He gives her nothing in those chat.
He hopes to surprise her with gifts.
He is the needy one and she is the giver.
Habamana!!

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by boyjo: 4:24am On May 19, 2018
iLegendd:
It's good to always pretend to be broke and stingy to women. yping...

It is not good to pretend to women you @##@#!!!
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On May 19, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by boyjo: 8:21am On May 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. This is funny. Anyway, wait for part 2 today or tomorrow.

You bought her a wheelbarrow of gifts and she was sooooo happy you came ehen?
And she broke down in tears and says she loves you to death ehen?
When you keep stressing her nko?
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by boyjo: 8:32am On May 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Honestly, it will be hard to retrain or convince you. cry

You Know what's amazing?
Your manners have changed, ever since you started making money.
You and that one that organizes Nairaland party up and down.
I see that he's started entering Uber and asslicking NL girls instead of bashing them in frustration.
All the damages you guys have done my God will heal and restore.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by olaboy1: 4:50pm On May 25, 2018
I endorse all the holy grail messages the OP is throwing at beta guys for free, rather than show some appreciation, the typical African pull him syndrome kicks in naturally.

They have started psychoanalysising his chat with that girl when in fact in seduction HOW you say is far more important than WHAT you say, the end result is all that matters and in this case OP has clearly triggered her emotions that made her beg more than 3 times for a birthday photo shoot.

Whether she is 20, 25 or 30 it doesn’t matter.

There are business entrepreneurs attending dating boot camps abroad and only beta guys would see it as a waste of time and money. There are guys who want to live a normadic lifestyle and getting down this skill will be a big kill for them wherever they choose to hibernate.
I consider myself successful and still invested in several materials on business and dating. Do not assume OP is poor just because you are poor.

Nobody is forcing this thread on anyone, just keep it moving if the messages are not appealing to you.
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On May 25, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2018
For those who want to read part 2, click here: https://www.nairaland.com/4524072/chatting-how-bad-boys-chat
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2018
Re: NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] by MrsVICKY(f): 12:41pm On May 31, 2018
Those three threads have been turned to a book and some secrets that weren't posted on the threads were revealed. It's a must read if you want to keep the sexual energy and attraction of the relationship forever young and alive. It's a 250+ page book. Unfortunately, it's not cheap, but affordable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats With The People That Has " Awon Werey 100%"... On Their Siggy... / My Ex-BF Will Take Care Of Me Till I Get A New Boyfriend - Nigerian Lady Sandra / How Do You Know True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.