Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41656 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
according to wombies, anybody against this terrorist and demonic government is an ipob or biafra...tho not a fan of nnamdi kanu, but Go and tell buhari, his conductor pyo, their terroristic apc party, and all u useful idiots that u all are mad
if this is all what you got then i will blame the idiot who gave birth to you because #30 condom could have save us from this mess.........omo irankiran
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Diso60090(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2018
To slap this boy dey hungry me
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

As a pastor, why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Bro, have you forgotten that this man you are attacking is not even the president, there is a limit to what he can do and aside that, to conquer or subdue the power of the forces behind the malicious killings going on in some part of the country require a strategic work limited to the military. I am a Christian, i totally condemn the killings of Christian but we should also know that Muslims have suffer so much too especially in the North-Easth. We should not be addressing issue from the point of religion segregation but as one Nigeria.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:
I won't blame you Osinbajo, even if you condemn the killing till tomorrow you don't have any power to make a difference being a mere commissioner that you are. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldier forever hunt his generation.

Only few people knew Osinbajo has limited power. I pray God help us.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by opeyemicollins(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2018
I can see how deluded brain some youths that i think should be wise enough are carrying up and down,some can not think on their own.its a pity
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2018
abiodunosin:
In power, knowledge, wisdom and understanding is require to lead successfully. It doesn't matter if i share the government view on the security outfit of the country, just like how anybody will do and likewise it doesn't matter if i personally adhere strictly to the responses of the government in the region where malicious attack on innocent Nigeria are taking place, just like any other person will against it, but the fact we cannot shy away from is that, we don't have any other country apart from Nigeria and for those who believe they have other country apart from Nigeria, their propose country is still within the geographical location of Nigeria.How many of us have the idea that the states is not responsible for killings that are taking place in some part of this country? Likewise, those miscreant,heartless and disgruntle element responsible for the killings across the country are not doing so because YOU and I are either Muslim or Christian, they are not doing so because YOU and I are either HAUSA/FULANI, IGBO or YORUBA, they are doing it because we are all prime target. We should stop being political at all time, we should differentiate between politics and realities. On this issue of killings here or there, we should pocket our religion or keep it in our various houses and support the government on her effort to subdue the power of ethnic and political insurgency. Although, we can pray for our nation, but that can be done in our churches and in our various rooms. "Singing we shall overcome one day" will not disarm the BOKO HARRAM, CATTLE RUSTLER OR HERDSMAN, being religious or political will not stop killings unless action take place. So, i wonder why people always attack the Vice President all in the name of politics over issues he knew nothing about and if you dare write anything in his support, some miscreant will tag you Osinbajo boy. Let us leave politics for politician, religion for the religion leaders, and let us discuss good governance that will ensure effective security outfit, that will restore the economy and lead Nigeria to the promise land. Stop attacking Osinbajo.

This is the best i have ever see... This is reality to every Nigerians. We are Nigerians and the country belongs to us... Let's unite and finetune way forward to the mass killing in Nigeria. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by tallestcash: 11:18am On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=67606800][/quote]
Your comment has defined the kind brainless fool you are. Does it mean that anybody that attend US Embassy opening in Jerusalem is a good? Christian? And how many world leaders do you see in the opening ceremony? do you know how many Palestinians lost their lives on that day? Majority of the world leaders condemned the relocation of the embassy. Next time think twice even more than twice before say anything on social and cross your fact if anyone send you to post anything like rubbish you posted about Vice Osinbajo
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:20am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

As a pastor, why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Don't mind the mumude VP is a disgrace to the whole of Nigeria
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by KINGEvidence: 11:21am On May 16, 2018
The killings is a threats to our democracy,which need to be tackle and stop on time.FG need to do the needful,enough is enough.appreciate the VP of Nigeria for saying the truth..
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2018
pikin1:
Mr wale with too much sense of reasoning I hail oh.... M sure taking everyone that has a different view to urs as Biafrans is part of good reasoning? Eyan to o normal.

Isn't it too shallow of a thinking to blindly condemn and criticize everything a government is doing to redeem the the nation. You should rather open mind and eyes to see clearly and stop constituting nuisance all around here
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
Earthbound:
What of the General Overseer at the church where you pastor? And the other popular tithe-eating self acclaimed men of God. Why are they silent?

Condemning the killing isn't enough. Action, they say speaks volumes.

If you want to know much about his faith, go to the church.....But i will implore you not to bring curse upon yourself by refering to the general overseer of his church. Nairaland dude, you are not competent enough to engage in a forum like dis
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by opeyemicollins(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
People will not appreciate this man now until we did not have him again.i know you can not argue it that he is the best v.president that nigeria ever produced in history.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:24am On May 16, 2018
abiodunosin:

Bro, have you forgotten that this man you are attacking is not even the president, there is a limit to what he can do and aside that, to conquer or subdue the power of the forces behind the malicious killings going on in some part of the country require a strategic work limited to the military. I am a Christian, i totally condemn the killings of Christian but we should also know that Muslims have suffer so much too especially in the North-Easth. We should not be addressing issue from the point of religion segregation but as one Nigeria.
I kinda agree with you bus this is the reason why we shouldn't be electing religious person into any political office because they have all failed us.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Omotolatolulope(f): 11:28am On May 16, 2018
The vice president has shown his regret and concern about the killings of christians in the nation, this has been followed by actions. Surely, the evil doers will be brought to justice.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:29am On May 16, 2018
Enice:
do not insult a MAN OF GOD. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED, JUDGE NOT.

Man of God playing politics?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Earthbound post=67601350]What of the General Overseer at the church where you pastor? And the other popular tithe-eating self acclaimed men of God. Why are they silent?

Condemning the killing isn't enough. Action, they say speaks volumes.[/quote

Most you do not know how to engage in a forum like dis. What concern the general overseer of his church and tithe about this? Nairaland dude, you better don't bring curse upon yourself.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Walexddon20(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2018
thesicilian:

If the no. 2 man in the whole nation openly criticizes the activities of the herdsmen and Boko Haram in no uncertain terms, it will go a long way in checkmating these marauding beasts, not to mention the calming effect on the already tense populace.

So are you now telling me that the VP has never come out in the open to criticize and condemn the activities of the deadly sects?? On many different occasions this man has done a lot of this. But the point I'm really trying to drive to is that criticizing and condemning the activities of these people alone will not solve the issue....there is a lot to do than just talking and addressing the issue and as a matter of fact, it is uncalled for to close our eyes to every good things being done by this administration because of this killing.
What we should know is that, this killing doesn't even start during this administration and I believe we should commend the government for doing its best in bringing stop to this killing and we should also give them our support because the success of this nation is greatly going to determined by our collective efforts
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by GGirll: 11:31am On May 16, 2018
OLD DWARF BEFORE NKO WHAT TRASH WOULD YOU HAVE SAID THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS THAT DIED BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS WILL HUNT YOU TWO FOR ALL GENERATION.....COWARDIC DWARF OF AFRICA!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On May 16, 2018
kenrajmill:

See the way you think, Prof Yemi Osinbajo worked to reach the position, he's Vice President of this country base on merit not as an opportunist... You also need to work and be like this man, but if you wanna be like him, you will need to change your mindset by seeing the good in the doings of good people not that you will be a blindly critics.
Another blind hungry lazy Nigerian youth, Osibanjo can be your god, I don't give a fvck, buzz off lazy youth grin

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:32am On May 16, 2018
Joylove2324:

so you have no brain @all?do you want him to carry ak47 on the battle field for you to know that the man has been trying his best so far

If you are not formerly mhad, you are presently mhad.

I pray that fulani herdsmen visit you or your family members before the end of this year. Then you will know the agony of the people.

Sycophantic praise singer.

Eediot
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On May 16, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:33am On May 16, 2018
spartanman007:
Get some sense sir...... He is the VP not the commander-in-chief...... Why do you people go all out for the vp?? Who condemned Namadi Sambo when he was he was the VP??

I can see your level of reasoning
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2018
pikin1:
Mr pastor sir, you and dis ur committed government are doomed. Spineless pastor.

Just like you are a spineless pikin
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Story for the goats

Story for the goat like you
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Another blind hungry lazy Nigerian youth, Osibanjo can be your god, I don't give a fvck, buzz off lazy youth grin

The message touch you, you'll need to work hard and be in the position so that the people below you can emulate you... Then, you would understand ark is not built in a day... I will not engage you in insulting manner. I am reserved
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Omotolatolulope(f): 11:38am On May 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

I kinda agree with you bus this is the reason why we shouldn't be electing religious person into any political office because they have all failed us.

Who would you then appoint that will not fail you...A non-religious person, i think the problem stems from that fact that we like to expect too much from religious people, forgetting that they are mere humans like us! I can assure you that man is trying to be the best he can be
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2018
Paperwhite:
What VP Osinbajo just said is the sad irony of the reality with him today.Just Imagine if the VP were Buhari & vice versa while Muslims are predominantly affected as it's in Nigeria today?
Osinbajo is simply a coward & disgrace to the Christain faith because of political crumbs

You don't have point bro, i sympathize with those who lost their families in all the affected region of the country but the killings is not restricted to Christians alone, Muslims too were being slaughtered. Do u expect the VP to wear army uniform, carry gun and go to sambisa forest or benue because his the VP. U re not being fair in ur judgement.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Davidic419: 11:40am On May 16, 2018
The vp's visit yesterday was very very necessary. I dont know y some people choose to condemn him. His visit there has given people their lost hopes.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Omotolatolulope(f): 11:42am On May 16, 2018
GGirll:
OLD DWARF BEFORE NKO WHAT TRASH WOULD YOU HAVE SAID THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS THAT DIED BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS WILL HUNT YOU TWO FOR ALL GENERATION.....COWARDIC DWARF OF AFRICA!

You would still have made reasonable comment without the use of foul words. These duo are not in support of these killings, cant you see that the killings are been sponsored by some people
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Johnbayo1717(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2018
Calm down, he is not the one killing them.
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by thesicilian: 11:43am On May 16, 2018
Walexddon20:

So are you now telling me that the VP has never come out in the open to criticize and condemn the activities of the deadly sects?? On many different occasions this man has done a lot of this. But the point I'm really trying to drive to is that criticizing and condemning the activities of these people alone will not solve the issue....there is a lot to do than just talking and addressing the issue and as a matter of fact, it is uncalled for to close our eyes to every good things being done by this administration because of this killing.
What we should know is that, this killing doesn't even start during this administration and I believe we should commend the government for doing its best in bringing stop to this killing and we should also give them our support because the success of this nation is greatly going to determined by our collective efforts
Would you be kind enough to list some of these things the government has done to stop the killings, that we should commend them for?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by abiodunosin(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2018
Bethel4Life:
yorubas pls come and carry una conductor and go

So, who do we use to produce him? dude and block head like you,who have nothing to offer......Nobody will remove him until he complete his term.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.