Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41692 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Uchek(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dollyak:

Why do you speak without sense man? Do you really expect a VP to go against the president? Please tell me you are not that simple with your thought process.

Is the president god? Is vice presidency the beginning and end of life? A man of honor would have resigned from this government
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Uchek(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Indomixx:
God bless u. You just spoke my mind

Also add that he is a Yorubaman - the sophisticated tribe that trade political freedom and political independence for crumbs of office and political tokenism!
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Uchek(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin grin

You don't knw anything, I know. But the worst part is when u, like your poepke think you know all.

Let's see:

The VP should put on clothes and go to Jerusalem to represent Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin

Oh, let's see another one:

He should call a pic his phone and order the IG to move up north.. grin grin since he's the Commander in Chief of armed forces grin grin grin

Oh, let's see more of your stupidity by calling my people a coward:

I am sure it's awolowo that ran to the then ivory coast when the shit hit the fans grin grin

Infact, after asking for war recently, it was Osinbajo, not the pig, Kanu, that abandoned his people and ran away cheesy grin grin

Lol...

Shall we see more of your idiocy?

Kanu and Ojukwu are more couragoeus and fearless than your Osibanjo. Osibanjo and co shouted federalism and resource control when they were in opposition. You would have expected them to spearhead this ideals having gotten power. Instead they have abandoned these ideals for esau's pot of porridge. On the hand, Buhari does not shy from any opportunity to shoot down restructuring. He did it few days ago during the visit of Niger Delta Traditional Rulers to Aso Rock. Your man Osibanjo cannot even defend while in power a cause he once championed as an opposition member!

I don't blame, in your worldview, empty words is more powerful than action!

http://punchng.com/proponents-of-restructuring-have-personal-agenda-buhari-says/
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Uchek(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
I am really surprise at your comment,i am a Yoruba man and I can tell you that the VP is not a disgrace to Yoruba but a pride of Yoruba people,even as a Christian am also proud of him,if he has gone to Jerusalem who will attend to all his duties,you don't know what you are saying man....

" ,i am a Yoruba man and I can tell you that the VP is not a disgrace to Yoruba but a pride of Yoruba "

He is a pride to the Yorubas because an average Yoruba man is unprincipled and lily-livered. Can you imagine if we switch place and Buhari is vice and Osibanjo is the president and the Fulanis are the victims of this genocide?

The presidency will be in turmoil as Buhari will not allow peace to reign in Aso Rock.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Abdulkabir90: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is a good one coming from the VP,i personally know that you are not afraid and you are doing you job and i hope and pray that all this killers will be brought to book soon
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by bigsunnel: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
if the foundation is spoil what can the righteousness do. jonathan laid the bad foundation sir, God will help you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Meets Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Osinbajo Nicknames Wike 'Mr Projects'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.