Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (131068 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by enonche85(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly. With the way that sector is booming, I will suggest FG makes it legal. They are service providers.They should be made to pay their tax.

Banks can also step in and help them go cashless, provide POS and various means of payment for them. MTN too will make money. They can create a toll free number for booking oloshos. "if you want fair olosho: press 1, if you want a dark olosho: press 2...if you want fair olosho with big nyash and small boobs, press 3"

Vizkiz go call that number die!!! grin

Na press 4, if you want fair olosho with big nyash and big breast I go dey press always! grin
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by SniperSmurf(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
Guy na u don cast. No be the Ashewo cast.
When will guys f0king learn.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by omoadeleye(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly. With the way that sector is booming, I will suggest FG makes it legal. They are service providers.They should be made to pay their tax.

Banks can also step in and help them go cashless, provide POS and various means of payment for them. MTN too will make money. They can create a toll free number for booking oloshos. "if you want fair olosho: press 1, if you want a dark olosho: press 2...if you want fair olosho with big nyash and small boobs, press 3"

you are on drugs
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Praktikals(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2018
#200,000 for wetin na, she no deh menstrate?

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Yes.. The guy was plainly childish but the truth still cannot be overemphasized. Most of our youths have lost it. Things we do today for money �??

This same girl � will be forming no sex before marriage ⚭ smh

☣ ☠

If you patronize a prostitute, then what are you?You are also a prostitute.

So quit stigmatising the girl in question with the no sex before marriage digression as if the payee was raped/ robbed with a gun on his head when in actuality, he did sourced for the services and paid for it only to stupidly and childishly go online to showcase his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 1:23pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:
How can he call that cheap?
He payed N20,000 just to ejaculate in a smelling stupid pussy.

How much is vaseline?

How much is the minimum wage of hardworking Nigerian youths?

The girl did her job and she has gotten paid.
while some are doing wedding with 20k lol
the guy is stupid paying for smelling punna and feeling fly ... what a waste
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Jones4190(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. I have lots of comments to go through. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247 this guy here wants to get me into trouble
DonPikko:
state your price, I need your services tonight
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by WebSurfer(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
See why I always tell my friends to date mature men and not boys this is what happens when you date boys sad
Did you bother to read the post before commenting ? Who’s dating here ?

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 1:29pm On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lalas247 this guy here wants to get me into trouble
u and ur namesake lol
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Dami12345: 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
So it's okay to put the guys face and name by not the girl.
Equality all right.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
He is a problem, but he is funny
Lalas247:

u and ur namesake lol

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Mcslize: 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
Pavore9:
Is he not even demeaning himself that he has to degrade himself to pay to have sexual relationships.

That's one thing I can't find myself doing. what's the essence of making out with a girl that doesn't share any chemistry with you. Love making shouldn't just be about making out with a girl just to ejaculate. To me I don't find it interesting for guys paying to just make out with girls. Is there any chemistry between them? Of course no. That simply will make the whole thing boring. Guys should only learn to make out with a girl that share same chemistry with them. Trust me when the chemistry is mutual, it helps ignite things.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Grupo(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
Pavore9:
Is he not even demeaning himself that he has to degrade himself to pay to have sexual relationships.

We all pay for sex in one way or another
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

If you want BJ giver: press 4. For uncompleted building: press 5. grin
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by youngreezy(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

lmao ur head no gud..."fair olosho with big ynash"kikiki
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by MsLalasticlala(f): 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
oladele00:
Y wasting such amount on a single woman when u can bleep 40 oloshos with it... You go from one room to another and u spend #500 each on one pussy.. Money is meant to be used judiciously not the other way round.. Scale up next time bro

Ahhhhhhhhhh God will judge you!!! cry[b] chieeeee....i died in ur comment... What kind of a husband is this May you remain like that in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Pataricatering(f): 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Yes.. The guy was plainly childish but the truth still cannot be overemphasized. Most of our youths have lost it. Things we do today for money �??

This same girl � will be forming no sex before marriage ⚭ smh

☣ ☠
dont day “ youths “ just say females cos that’s what you obviously meant ! Our male youth have not lost it ? Since fckin is their birthright , abi ?
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

How much is vaseline?

Paid not 'payed'
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by ahamonyeka(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
I hate smelling puna, it n make me puke
and some guys dey suck am say na ice cream.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by tiredoflife(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
The guy got no game
Real playaz get them on tinder
bleeps them
And leave them in the hotel while they sleep without paying
That's how to boast about it
He paid
Playaz don't pay
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by biacan(f): 1:50pm On May 16, 2018
WebSurfer:

Did you bother to read the post before commenting ? Who’s dating here ?
Yes I did why would a guy expose a lady he had a thing with....? Don't tell me you are Supporting what the young man did sad
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by TheSpellChecker: 1:52pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

How much is vaseline?

The correct word is always paid.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by godwin120alex: 1:59pm On May 16, 2018
If its true he sounds bitter. The 20k pain am die
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by sparko1(m): 2:02pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Who is this woman, man the account has been hacked!
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Eveezy(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
biacan:
See why I always tell my friends to date mature men and not boys this is what happens when you date boys sad
And u Na men u dey date bah, plus dis babe in d post wasn't dating, it was strictly business

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Oreofepeters: 2:09pm On May 16, 2018
Safiaa:
20k to bus a nut and someone will tell me vagina doesn’t rule the world. Okay.

It doesn't , not every man crave for it. Person like me careless, I can get it anytime I want for free means nothing to me. it doesn't rule my world so don't generalize
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by austyn0(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2018
Pataricatering:
dont day “ youths “ just say females cos that’s what you obviously meant ! Our male youth have not lost it ? Since fckin is their birthright , abi ?
Both the fucker and the fuckee are totally stupid,, that of the girl is upper-class stupidity....It's not every man that would expose his sexual experience, yet she went for one that could.
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Tunagee(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Crazy guy
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Lalas247(f): 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
DonPiiko:
He is a problem, but he is funny
he sure is.. maybe a fan
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 16, 2018
Nah he probably feels like I am a fun and lively person and wants to experience what it feels like to be me. Lemme show you what a parody account did
Lalas247:

he sure is.. maybe a fan
Re: "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says by TrumpDonald2: 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
Lincoln275:
hmmmm! 20k u even tried
So you believe that fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.