Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta (13367 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by nelsonebby(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2018
Cutefine02:

tanx sir. Abk itself, the girl are the once flocking around d yahoo boys....
how do you know they are yahoo boys
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2018
nelsonebby:
how do you know they are yahoo boys

read my first post. The yahoo boys brags about it. They dont hide it...
Even in the marriage i went. They each had a special introduction.... The MC himself said something that gave them away... I wont say that thou.... Infact i know one in person.... Who told me himself.... He has another hustle that he know isnt pure.

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 9:23am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

Are you sure you're living in Nigeria?

I'm not sure.. because if you do you won't say what you just said.

Stop watching these cheap movies it's messing with your reality undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by IamPlato(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2018
highqueen:
iamplato.

Good Morning
The Finest Queen... wink

You Summoned Me!

Btw

Its A Pity Though. Why Is He Crying? He Slept With Other Girl And Took Their Pants... Its All A Fair Game. He Should Have Slept With His Friend's girlfriend Too to Settle The Issue...

Its A Shame!
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 9:31am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

When I'll start giving you the attention you've being seeking, you'll deactivate grin
Go ask about me on this forum dude I'm that one girl you don't Bleep with..... I'll make you deactivate your acct the way I made you deactivate the first one.......i keep it real wink
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 9:31am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:

Stop watching these cheap movies it's messing with your reality undecided

smh...

I can't even remember the last time I watched a movie
There's difference between reality and fantasy.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 9:33am On May 17, 2018
Jesus once said; he who has ears, let him hear.

enough said. ..believe it's a made up story or film trick until you're used.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
Jesus once said; he who has ears, let him hear.

enough said. ..believe it's a made up story or film trick until you're used.
Boy your sisters has been used go hide your head in shame

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 9:54am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Yes but why did you call my attention to this thread though sad
biafran mine wive too be on future kiss
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 9:56am On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
biafran mine wive too be on future kiss
Who are you sad
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 10:03am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Who are you sad
mime name his Mr chin li wink bf off miss Barbie tinz wink
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
mime name his Mr chin li wink bf off miss Barbie tinz wink
Oh you know that song she's my mentor that means we on the same page cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 10:09am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Oh you know that song she's my mentor that means we on the same page cheesy cheesy
yaaaazzzzzz bish cheesy cheesy

Am liked u from aaaaaaaaaaaaaaafar grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

We u liked too met Nicki? wink

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Collins4u1(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Have you heard of sugar mummy using the destiny's of young men all in an exchange for money or probably marry them.......?

is it the destiny they are not even using again?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 10:16am On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
yaaaazzzzzz bish cheesy cheesy

Am liked u from aaaaaaaaaaaaaaafar grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

We u liked too met Nicki? wink
Tell me what song was this pics taken cheesy

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 10:18am On May 17, 2018
Collins4u1:

is it the destiny they are not even using again?
In mama's voice

" You have been used "
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 10:34am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:

smh...

I can't even remember the last time I watched a movie
There's difference between reality and fantasy.

1 would have to be wise first grin
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by Nobody: 10:49am On May 17, 2018
your life, your choice..

walks out.... he who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 11:17am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Tell me what song was this pics taken cheesy
ciara ft nicki - I'm out cheesy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 11:22am On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
ciara ft nicki - I'm out cheesy
Failed that's migos motor sports featuring Nicki Minaj and cardi-b
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 11:23am On May 17, 2018
Elder001:
your life, your choice..
walks out.... he who has ears, let him hear.
Keep quiet

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 11:52am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Failed that's migos motor sports featuring Nicki Minaj and cardi-b
hahahahaha yh that's his truth

Lemme do mine own

Wish song his these? cheesy

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 11:53am On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
hahahahaha yh that's his truth

Lemme do mine own

Wish song his these? cheesy
Nicki Minaj ft Chris Brown "right by my side "
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 11:56am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
u rock gilr kiss
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 11:59am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
these nko? cheesy

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:00pm On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
u rock gilr kiss
From which of her song was this lyrics driven...... I'm with some hood girls looking back at it and a good girl in my task bracket....he gat a black card that let sat have it but this channel bag is a black mouthed I do boss dan Mavis my maybach black mouthed...... Which song was this....?
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:01pm On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
these nko? cheesy
My best song "I'M FLEEING MYSELF" wink
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 12:03pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
My best song "I'M FLEEING MYSELF" wink
grin grin grin

These?

Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by biacan(f): 12:06pm On May 17, 2018
adaksbullet:
grin grin grin

These?
I think this pics was being taken when so was on tour in UK cool

Now answer my question cheesy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 12:06pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
From which of her song was this lyrics driven...... I'm with some hood girls looking back at it and a good girl in my task bracket....he gat a black card that let sat have it but this channel bag is a black mouthed I do boss dan Mavis my maybach black mouthed...... Which song was this....?
filling myself cheesy
Re: Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta by adaksbullet: 12:07pm On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I think this pics was being taken when so was on tour in UK cool

Now answer my question cheesy
shai

Ur def rite cheesy wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Sisters Cause A Stir On The Road With Their Backsides, Men Scream (photos) / U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.