Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (57772 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by meedx: 1:26pm On May 17, 2018
Of the greatest gba gba
of the greatest gbo gbo
Another great Ife is a counterfeit!

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Allylic(f): 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
Sanchez01:

Nah... It's the 'dobale' tradition. Whether student union or otherwise, it is a tradition that is observed. Beautiful Nubia once mentioned live at the Amphi theatre that he wouldn't prostrate. Guess what? The show ended almost immediately that night.
yes oooo..I was there that night..
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
idris4eva:
Is that jide kosoko at the far end

e don tey
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
Yes. Clocked 42 last month. Electronics & Electrical Engineering graduates class of 2003 Seun Osewa initially was in my class Cheers

God bless ur new age sir, that 2003 i dey ss2,

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by wiseworld: 1:58pm On May 17, 2018
back then!when oau was hmmm.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by wiseworld: 2:00pm On May 17, 2018
ladel you are right!.back then.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Kovu(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=247frolicboss post=67634989]As shared by the ovation boss:

http://newshelm.ng/throwback-photo-of-when-dele-momodu-begged-students-to-forgive-shina-peters/

One of the best shows on any Nigerian University Campus.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
Yes.
Clocked 42 last month.
Electronics & Electrical Engineering graduates class of 2003
Seun Osewa initially was in my class
Cheers

Interesting Was Diya or Segun your class rep?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by youngsahito(m): 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
That was our great amphi theater, if you never know now you know...Great Ife is d best
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On May 17, 2018
I was there that night,
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Bizibi(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
I was inside the amphi theatre that night. That was shortly after the cultist masacre of july 1999. We did forgive shina Peters and we had a great night afterward.
cultism was raw then so as the glorious days of student Union in various institutions.....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2018
idris4eva:
Is that jide kosoko at the far end
na him ooo
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by olawonder(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Far too many of us are unprincipled, greedy monsters. That includes Dele Momodu.
You’re absolutely right. Oga Dele who also received a lot of support from the late MKO, financially and career wise, is now a sycophant giving plenty of accolades to the man’s killers! But in this life, one can’t complain too much... I suppose we should just leave judgment for God.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by bmaks: 4:06pm On May 17, 2018
Those were the years when Nigerian Students held sway and we matter in the polity.... no be now wey be say na kindergarten cop dem don become. Then the government feared our resolve but Now we've sold ourselves to social media hype, sycophancy and irrelevant discuss. Even the graduating students don't even have sane things to contribute to the development of governance.

BUT

IF NA FOR SOCIAL MEDIA......Haaaaaaa! we too sabi all the robo-rebe trends!!!
Why do you think they can ever handover governance to the youth!!! #NOT_TOO_YOUNG_TO_RULE my foot!!!

LORD DELIVER US, Its a sad thing for the YOUTH of a country to remain as TODDLERS forever.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by ladel(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
Yemi Diya was my class mate. He later became president of our dept association EEESS. Segun Onikan was my class rep from year1 to year 3

quote author=raumdeuter post=67641373]

Interesting Was Diya or Segun your class rep?[/quote]
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2018
post=67638297:
Which language is this?!
na bet9ja code
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
I guess this was where the "Dobale" tradition originated from.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Goldaccumulator: 4:56pm On May 17, 2018
So we should start eating stone?
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by damzy88: 5:23pm On May 17, 2018
ladel:
Yes.
Clocked 42 last month.
Electronics & Electrical Engineering graduates class of 2003
Seun Osewa initially was in my class
Cheers

Respect. Great Ife
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Mactee007: 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code
*tonyudoh*

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by ElTafari7(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2018
Student unionism and activism were indeed great in the 90s.
Resolute in resolve and youthfulness was feared!
I wonder how and where we lost it.

Majority of our youths are now 100% materialistic and money minded and would do almost anything[absurd] to acquire wealth.

P.S: I’m a prospective student of O.A.U and would like to get an 'OAU Connect’ to assist me with admission informations.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by EponOjuku: 6:52pm On May 17, 2018
Sanchez01:

Nah... It's the 'dobale' tradition. Whether student union or otherwise, it is a tradition that is observed. Beautiful Nubia once mentioned live at the Amphi theatre that he wouldn't prostrate. Guess what? The show ended almost immediately that night.

That was in 2008.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by keentola(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2018
ajibolabd:
O A U
Oba Awon University
Aluta against all oppression
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2018
post=67638297:

Which language is this?!
Space booking language I guess
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Seun360(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2018
SSP sabi Bleep up sha, in the mid 90s back in the same OAU, naso baba sucked a lady's nipples live on stage.

The said lady was later known as "TOUCH N PAY" back on campus.

The lady no even the send any soul back then.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See e chest like Cabin biscuit

That camera man shaaa grin

grin

For this kind comment making me laugh when I did not want to, I ban you for two weeks
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by davspog2(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2018
pol23:
When student used to decide on their own without being influence by politicians..
Now those SUG are all ass lickers.
In Eksu that year,Gandhi and his peeps make hell on money from politics...
They don't care about student or their environment.
Haba, that's not true, ghandi was one of the few that didn't monetize unad sug, so what would you say about dejavu and senator!
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by TooNoisy(f): 8:01pm On May 17, 2018
fja;jnf;nf;nfnflfn;fnln;n;lnk

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by omonla10(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2018
That was the greatest show I ever witnessed till now.. From remedies mocking tetuila, to plantashun boiz, every trending star was present at that ovation night.. Waoh, almost 20 years
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:44pm On May 17, 2018
tamethem:

grin

For this kind comment making me laugh when I did not want to, I ban you for two weeks

Pls don't ban me

I've suffered too many ban on this forum sad
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by pol23: 9:48pm On May 17, 2018
davspog2:
Haba, that's not true, ghandi was one of the few that didn't monetize unad sug, so what would you say about dejavu and senator!
Cowbell is the only Comrade that seems a bit fair or probably life and exposure of UnadSU is on the low during his time.
I believe Ghandi is the baddest of all or perhaps that I see through...there was election during Senators tenure (Ekiti rerun)no participant was seen on campus aided by the SU.
Ghandi hosted Sheakau and Pastor Tunde Bakare ,giving his support for 2 presidential candidate...how desperate he is...and he was my mate so We all know about the millions He made,his Gensec "palle" was my secondary school mate...He let the cat out to close pals when Ghandi was being tough with money.
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Lastine: 10:14pm On May 17, 2018
who this one epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu / Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.