Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (58019 Views)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by Lastine: 10:15pm On May 17, 2018
who this one epp?
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by davspog2(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2018
pol23:

Cowbell is the only Comrade that seems a bit fair or probably life and exposure of UnadSU is on the low during his time.
I believe Ghandi is the baddest of all or perhaps that I see through...there was election during Senators tenure (Ekiti rerun)no participant was seen on campus aided by the SU.
Ghandi hosted Sheakau and Pastor Tunde Bakare ,giving his support for 2 presidential candidate...how desperate he is...and he was my mate so We all know about the millions He made,his Gensec "palle" was my secondary school mate...He let the cat out to close pals when Ghandi was being tough with money.
. These are hearsay bro, I was very close to aristotle (pro) during their regime, so all talks of collecting money from those aspirants is just hearsay, I remember they said ghandi or is it freedom, bought a car then, go to ijebu ode, you would see one of them hustling!
Re: Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) by redheart(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2018
this Davido's boy sha like feeling important...old fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Two African Countries Winning War Against Corruption-bbc / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.