Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? (2582 Views)

Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by xy: 6:38pm On May 24, 2010
Pls, Iam really in love with my closest friend sister and i have good intentions for her, the lady in question also likes me however, i don't know how my friend will see it. But the guy knows iam a good guy. What are your views, do i go forward or withdraw? pls your good suggestions will be greatly welcome.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by yme1(f): 6:41pm On May 24, 2010
your friends sister undecided no probs tho but be ready to put your friendship on the line for your relationship
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Sauron1: 6:48pm On May 24, 2010
xy:

Pls, Iam really in love with my closest friend sister and i have good intentions for her, the lady in question also likes me however, i don't know how my friend will see it. But the guy knows iam a good guy. What are your views, do i go forward or withdraw? pls your good suggestions will be greatly welcome.

U have to go forward - U have come this far to express your self to NLers.
There's no going back.
Come baq to us in a fortnight and tell us wetin your eyes see.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Pweety4me(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2010
xy:

How can u know wat he thinks?i won't be surprised if u know don't know he may wnat 2 turn war against u when he finds out u wanna be-friend his dear sister(that's usually d case)hhm!just use style ask am wetin him think if 1 of his friends liked his sister & wanted 2 date her say dat u saw it on some show or somebody asked u d question,
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Nenum(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2010
@POSTER- What do you want form her, do u wanna Date her, have sex with her or marry her.
i think you have to decide from the onset what you want with her on the long run.

i had 2 of my very close Friend's go after my sister when she was younger, as i told them then,
that if they just wanna use her because they say she set then, dey don't value mi friendship.

fine the girl fine, but i think sacrificing whatever you feel for your close friend's sister for his friendship, is not a bad idea (rem that in the 1st place you started having dis "feelings" because of your friendship with her brother)

My brother your freaky feeling for the chick is not worth breaking a friendhip (look at it as making a sacrifice for your friend)

my opinion and experience
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by xy: 7:07pm On May 24, 2010
i
Nenum:

@POSTER- What do you want form her, do u wanna Date her, have intimacy with her or marry her.
i think you have to decide from the onset what you want with her on the long run.

i had 2 of my very close Friend's go after my sister when she was younger, as i told them then,
that if they just wanna use her because they say she set then, dey don't value mi friendship.

fine the girl fine, but i think sacrificing whatever you feel for your close friend's sister for his friendship, is not a bad idea (rem that in the 1st place you started having dis "feelings" because of your friendship with her brother)

My brother your freaky feeling for the chick is not worth breaking a friendhip (look at it as making a sacrifice for your friend)

~Sauron~ link=topic=451051.msg6087318#msg6087318 date=1274723312:

U have to go forward - U have come this far to express your self to NLers.
There's no going back.
Come baq to us in a fortnight and tell us wetin your eyes see.

I truely Love the girl and really will never think of doing her bad because of my friendship with her brother. The brother is like my twin, we are very close. I ve also used style to ask him if his friend wants to date and marry his sister, will he allow it and he said as far his friend is anice guy,that he will certainly accept. Meanwhile, i know the girl and i like each other, and he knows iam a nice guy, should i open up and tell my guy? I never pray to loose his friendship either, i don't know how he will feel about it;his closest friend asking his sister out though the sister has graduated and a big girl too
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Sauron1: 7:11pm On May 24, 2010
xy:

I truely Love the girl and really will never think of doing her bad because of my friendship with her brother. The brother is like my twin, we are very close. I ve also used style to ask him if his friend wants to date and marry his sister, will he allow it and he said as far his friend is anice guy,that he will certainly accept. Meanwhile, i know the girl and i like each other, and he knows iam a nice guy, should i open up and tell my guy? I never pray to loose his friendship either, i don't know how he will feel about it;his closest friend asking his sister out though the sister has graduated and a big girl too

Then the decision is with the sister. . . . .She's a full-blown adult.
If she considers you nice enough to date. . . .I see no problem.

Although i wouldn't make such a move but you seem genuine enough.
Go for it.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Pweety4me(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2010
xy:

i

Awww but u need 2 be sure dat ur friend's sister is really so into yu b4 u make any major move.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Nenum(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2010
@poster.

okay look at it this way, what of if you and dis chick start dating n sumwhere along the line, things fell apart.

then imagine what the new status of you and your friend would be

You: your ex babe's brother is your friend or you once dated and dumped your friends sister or maybe you intend to end your friendship with your friend if things dose not work out.

my dear the most important question that you need to ask yourself is.
Do i intend to or would I marry her on the long run? (i am sure you would not be able to answer that at least not now)

so best advice, make that sacrifice for your friend till you are perfectly sure wat u want.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by iGuru1(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2010
@all
I too am inlove with my close friend (only) sister, i don't want will be his brother reaction if he finds out.
She's only daughter, and there are wealthy. But, i don't want to date her because of her father's money, i got that love for her.
Should i tell him, or carrying on with the relationship till he finds out?
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by luap: 10:24pm On May 24, 2010
do not carry it on, your to immature.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Faher(m): 2:13am On May 25, 2010
It's not a good move. It's a lose-lose situation sad because relationship problems are a must.

So whether you break up later or you get married, you'll always have a problem with your friend because of his sister.

I have a friend with beautiful sisters but I decided to search far and wide to date other girls than allow my friendship end.

Besides, you can always love someone else besides his sister, abi?
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by iice(f): 8:28am On May 25, 2010
Since you've asked your friend in a round about way.  Ask him again in a straight forward way.  You either keep his friendship and gain a relationship with her or lose both undecided
Some guys are cool with stuff like these, others are touchy.
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by Nenum(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2010
Faher:

It's not a good move. It's a lose-lose situation sad because relationship problems are a must.

So whether you break up later or you get married, you'll always have a problem with your friend because of his sister.

I have a friend with beautiful sisters but I decided to search far and wide to date other girls than allow my friendship end.

Besides, you can always love someone else besides his sister, abi?

dats definately the word, its a lose - lose situation
Re: In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? by TYlicious(f): 2:21pm On May 25, 2010
i agree with iice,fink u should tell ur friend up close,face to face ur intention and c aw he reacts,d outcome of ur discussion will direct ur next move, weder 2 back off or ride on

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Assume She Is Your Girl? / I Am Jealous Of My Girlfriend.. / How To Make Your Ex Girlfriend Jealous - Sneaky Ways To Get Her To Want You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.