Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (63193 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Twoclans(f): 3:09pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

you don't like me cry

I like you .

Anyway let's not derail this thread,we will discuss more on another thread later at night .I will mention you.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by martineverest(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.
gbam
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by ewehh1: 3:13pm On May 18, 2018
God help us all
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
Asowari:
There business !but why marry someone u don't love undecided

16yr old spotted.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by TheCongo2: 3:14pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.

Fact or opinion?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
kense88:
No you don't get. She is talking about physical attraction. The kind of attraction you feel, when you see a beautiful lady. The truth is most men don't just care about there looks, unlike ladies.

Love is not all about physical attraction. Imagine the kind of people that browse this site.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by megareal: 3:15pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

True

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
the pining for wall no be here oocheesy. They so much into each othercheesy. Hey hw u doin?wink.

this your babe get character ooo, this girl hmmmm Lefulefu this girl they mingle with person wey I know ooo. ...

twoclans nwan Biko how you take get that picsgrin

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by gabbie77: 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
thats serious
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by InvertedHammer: 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
//
Unbelievably low!

I would think it is about 80%.

5 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Pidginwhisper: 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
izzou:

angry

9 out of 180 million nko?

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2018
Humans always dey do pass themselves undecided
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by sexdoll: 3:23pm On May 18, 2018
izzou:
So she actually had an encounter with all the married women in this world and she came out with the theory that 60% aren't happy in their marriages?

Wonderful lipsrsealed

you'll be so shocked to find out that the woman truly knows what she's saying.

to most of these ladies, getting married is just like a basic necessity towards solving their financial problems as well as gaining the all important status symbol of being referred to as a married woman.

nothing more; nothing less.

i know that probably as a guy, you might find this info very disturbing and shocking but then again, it is what it is.

your wife or wife-to-be is with you not necessarily because of you; but because of herself and what she stands to gain from the union!

12 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by AdekunleAkofe(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2018
What would love have mean if not all those you mentioned?
donstan18:
Fact is; Unconditional LOVE doesn't exist in African marriages, so i'll say most partners don't love themselves.

Marriage in Africa is an everlasting supposed romantic transaction between two partners, not an institution of LOVE.

The love a woman needs from a man is his fatherly concerns and financial care to the family.
If she isn’t get those things from her man, she won't be happy.

While the man needs loyalty, respect and home builder from a woman.
If he isn't getting those things from her woman, he won't be happy.

And those wants are not suppose to be called LOVE, but give-to-get transactions and commitment.

LOVE is a deceptive scam in a relationship/marriage.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by frankwealth: 3:23pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

sense will not kill you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Jackipapa: 3:26pm On May 18, 2018
More questions than answers!

Madam, are you married?

Do you have a daughter who has reach the age of marriage?

Siblings nko, how far?

You have no idea of what marriage is!

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by dollarhome(m): 3:27pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Your comments always reek of intelligence. Forgive my crudeness but I'll really like to fvck you. Girls with brains turn me the fvck on

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by frankwealth: 3:28pm On May 18, 2018
Yes 60% or more of married women don't love their husbands! Do you know why

Reason for the above can be found below:
70% of Nigerian ladies don't marry the guy they desire to marry due to bad economy and widespread unemployment and under-employment of guys, so most ladies end up marrying the man with the ability to provide money and shelter for them!

80% Men don't love their wives!

85% Men marry to have kids and to please their parents/society, not necessarily because they love the lady they married!

40% of single ladies above 25yrs now won't get married because they won't see any guy ready to marry them!

Due to rapidly growing unemployment and under-employment of male graduates in Nigeria, most guys won't have the money and courage to go into marriage out of fear of not being able to take care of their wife and kids....so therefore, there will be scarcity of men to marry, leading to more number of ladies that won't get married due to lack of husband

9 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Herdeydeen: 3:28pm On May 18, 2018
I cannot come and kill myself jare.........................................
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 18, 2018
Lol... this one done single so tay she turn Philosopher.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 18, 2018
please can someone help me with money to feed,things are a little bit hard these days .Its just Gods grace how I survive. I lost my job and its not being easy ,please help me ,I will manage anything.JOhn Olabisi 0037301203 gtb.thank you
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by mokt(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2018
izzou:

angry

9 out of 180 million nko?

I like your comment. But where did you get your 180 Million from? Are you trying to say we should use the whole Nigerian Population, even under 10s, 20s?

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by obi123: 3:30pm On May 18, 2018
all i know is that if you marry for any other reason than love, YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

You get the usual love alone doesnt make marriage work, but thats what makes marriage work ironically, because TRUE LOVE will make you do whatever it takes to make a marriage work.

you will not want to hurt eachother and even when you do, the love you have will push you to make amends immediately
you will always create a platform to resolve issues.
you will pull your weight and work hard at work in your career/business and at home, raising the kids together there wont be any stupid talk of its your job, its my job, rather its our job, you will easily do things for eachother.

you will automatically be solution driven in your thinking, how can i make things better for my spouse? where can i contribute to make this work?

you will see eachother as human beings not gender , we are all human first before man /woman/ bobrisky/husband /wife

The statement is true to a very large extent but it applies to both parties not just women

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
she told both me and my guy that there this igbo man. Quite successful in Germany with a number of properties there. This guy is single so there was a day he came across this pretty looking igbo babe on Facebook. He fell in love instantly with her or with her pix. They got chatting and after sometime he asked her out and she said yes. So he travelled back to Nigeria and they both got married. Processed her papers and brought her with him to Germany. Opened her big business for her and started spoiling her with the good things of life. This my guy's aunty said after some time the lady started giving him hell .showing him disrespect and having affairs with younger Men. This igbo man later died in mysterious circumstances. They said he slept and didn't wake up d next morning. So this my guy's aunty and some friends went to this lady's house to sympathise with her. Instead of seeing her in mourning attire she was well dressed and her face all made up. They were about offering their condolences but she immediately cut them off and was yapping on the phone at the top of her voice that they shouldn't move any of the man's property and that she will be in the bank very soon and blah blah. My guy's aunty said some of the oyibo among them were pinching themselves and looking at the lady curiously as she was making the call. No iota of sadness in her.all she was interested was just her husband's property and money.she said they were all shocked dat day at the lady's behaviour. Some of them starting suspecting she might have poisoned her husband so as to quickly inherit all his properties. She just told us the story so that we should be vigilant in the type of women we get married to. Bro when that my guy aunty yarn this story i just weak...aghhh!shocked.
One of the fears of a successful man.

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2018
If we check very well, the girl is not married. So 70% women don't love their husbands and they can:
Wash his smelly boxers after a huge fight with him
Sleep on the same bed with him despite he snores or farts while scratching his crawcraw
Still make a home for him and their kids even when he cheats?
Financial stability ko....how many men take full responsibility of finances in this day and age without complaining bitterly?
For her royal highness information, if your hubby gives you 70 naira to go to the market, know you are adding 30 naira to make it 100 naira.
He will beat his wife but she will still be using her heart to make silly decisions...tell me it isn't love.
Infact, this girl needs to marry

1 Like

angry

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Omohpearl02: 3:31pm On May 18, 2018
MyMedicalBank HomeCare connects patients and their relatives instantly to registered doctors, nurses and physiotherapists available to provide medical care to the patients wherever they are – their home, workplace or event venue for an agreed fee.
====================
www.mmbhomecare.com
#health #Doctor #Nurse #physiotherapist #Thinkhealth #Thinkmymedicalbank #MyMedicalBank

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Twoclans(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

this your babe get character ooo, this girl hmmmm Lefulefu this girl they mingle with person wey I know ooo. ...

twoclans nwan Biko how you take get that picsgrin

LOL

How you dey? You are just getting badder and badder everyday .I can't even count how many babes you have toasted this week. You even created a whole thread just to toast women. ohhhhhh chimooooo .

Do you like that position ? Try it with your babe her life will never remain the same cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by TEEBLUE88(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2018
megareal:

True
Truer.. Truest...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.