Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (63208 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Andrez123(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.
97% of men probably don't love their wives after a couple of years into marriage, women who don't love their husbands in Nigeria are probably more than 60%, a majority of nigerian women got married to the men who they are not attracted to physically and wait for the love to grow which actually doesn't, they got married to improve their financial status, match up to their mates who are already married or do it because of societal and family pressure, if you ask most women publicly they will say that they love their husbands but we know that most of them are lying, majority of the men on the other hand pick women who they love initially but fall out of love after a while.

10 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by aorseer: 3:37pm On May 18, 2018
60% of married women are doing the wrong thing. They are suppose to submit to their husbands. It is the duty of the husband to love their wives. Ephesians 5:22. If we stick to what God says we will not have any issues. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by terzurum(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
Fact is; Unconditional LOVE doesn't exist in African marriages, so i'll say most partners don't love themselves.

Marriage in Africa is an everlasting supposed romantic transaction between two partners, not an institution of LOVE.

The love a woman needs from a man is his fatherly concerns and financial care to the family.
If she isn’t get those things from her man, she won't be happy.

While the man needs loyalty, respect and home builder from a woman.
If he isn't getting those things from her woman, he won't be happy.

And those wants are not suppose to be called LOVE, but give-to-get transactions and commitment.

LOVE is a deceptive scam in a relationship/marriage.
Well said. This is the conclusion of the whole matter. grin no further reading

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
She's so right cos if they really love their husbands then why is it many married ladies go back having secret affairs with their excheesy. If truth be told most ladies would have preferred marrying their ex but for the reason their ex has not gotten the plum job he so desires or hasn't gotten that big flat cos of the lack of buoyancy in his akant made such ladies to dump the ex for the current husband whose well established financiallycheesy. That's just the stark truth. Its very few ladies who get married to the men they truly love and desire.. And they are the lucky few.

wow thanks for this, now I know once i get married. I will take 3 weeks sick leave. Just to assassinate all my Wife's exes.

I think I will just kill them, then make it look like they all committed suicide with a well written note and their hand writing.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

wow thanks for this, now I know once i get married. I will take 3 weeks sick leave. Just to assassinate all my Wife's exes.

I think I will just kill them, then make it look like they all committed suicide with a well written note and their hand writing.
hmm Jason bourne of the bourne identity..i must greet ucheesy.

7 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by engrelvis(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

true talk.alot of our expect too much( emotionally n financially)In marriage .when dat is nt met dey become bitter n unhappy.but if u really look deep dey r d problem.no man can make u happy except yrsef.besides marriage is nt a bed of roses.both partner v make sacrifices for sake of d marriage n nt their own selfish gains. family upbringing n orientation is another big problem.d typical advice a Nigerian mother gives her daughter is when yr husband fucking u up concentrate on yr kids n ignore man.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by engrelvis(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

true talk.alot of our women expect too much( emotionally n financially)In marriage .when dat is nt met dey become bitter n unhappy.but if u really look deep dey r d problem.no man can make u happy except yrsef.besides marriage is nt a bed of roses.both partner v make sacrifices for sake of d marriage n nt their own selfish gains. family upbringing n orientation is another big problem.d typical advice a Nigerian mother gives her daughter is when yr husband fucking u up concentrate on yr kids n ignore man.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by kenechi072: 3:45pm On May 18, 2018
Did you noticed it was only men that tried to argue against what she tweeted. Her tweet is very very true. Most women are just in marriage for security and their children. I think there are more married men that do love their wives than vice versa. A survey done in the US found out that most men will marry their present partner in another life, but most women wont. Also, if you observe, once a man gives up on a relationship, it might still go on. But once a woman gives up on the relationship. It's dead

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked

Looooooooool...
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by jFrankNorfleet: 3:47pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
Fact is; Unconditional LOVE doesn't exist in African marriages, so i'll say most partners don't love themselves.

I hate it when people put down Africa to make a point about something that's the same the world over

There's NO such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE anywhere in the world. people can only lie to themselves that they have unconditional love for someone else but some basic conditions have been met by proxy like a mother's love for a child would appear unconditional unconditional but she couldn't have loved the child the same way if the child belonged to another person. even Christians that scream Jesus loves them unconditionally still says you need to draw closer to Jesus to activate that love which is actually a "condition"

Unconditional love is simply empty words

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Dotng: 3:52pm On May 18, 2018
izzou:

I never said she was lying. But 60%? undecided

Because 9 of your 10 married friends aren't happy with their marriages doesn't make it up to 60%
shocked cheesy grin cheesy you are bad O!
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
60%??! Fat Lie! People will just be tempering down figures to please the majority involved. In truth, we are talking over 70% in loveless unions. Marriage these days is just to fulfill all righteousness, and belong/acquire a silly status. That's why there is a mind-blowing rise in infidelity among married women.

10 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by GuntersChain(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2018
what do expect when they befriend their husband/wife and finally get married to their boyfriend/girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by talk2percy(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2018
Ironically she didn't exclude herself. Men are in trouble in the hands of these daughters of Eve. That's why 60% of men aren't the biological father of the kids they take care of and know as there children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Lalas247(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2018
Beosten:

I met my ex at a time when I was using expensive but not bleaching creams. I later stopped using cream because of dry season heat. When she visited one day, she looked at me and said, "You're getting darker." The relationship didn't survive the next two months. I didn't bother about the cream again because I thought I wasn't out to impress anyone again.

Because of this, I permanently stopped using creams, and a lovely woman still located me - she did the connection.
Haha .... her loss ... you never know the next guy she gets with might not even treat her right

There is always someone out there who will accept you for who you are wink
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

I hate it when people put down Africa to make a point about something that's the same the world over

There's NO such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE anywhere in the world. people can only lie to themselves that they have unconditional love for someone else but some basic conditions have been met by proxy like a mother's love for a child would appear unconditional unconditional but she couldn't have loved the child the same way if the child belonged to another person. even Christians that scream Jesus loves them unconditionally still says you need to draw closer to Jesus to activate that love which is actually a "condition"

Unconditional love is simply empty words

There is Bro. And he is right about Africa

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by AreaFada2: 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked

Actually men approach women and do the toasting. Therefore most men likely choose to pursue a girl they love, are fond of, like or at least think they do. Some girls hold out for that tall, dark & handsome guy but that guy may never even know they exist in the office, neighborhood, etc.

ONLY very tiny number of women get to choose the man they truly desire or love. In the end a woman can only choose from among the men who approach her.

Her ideal one might never be among them. So she chooses one of them anyway. Because biological clock is ticking, family/society expects it or she foresees economic security with one of the guys.

I guess probably even 75 to 85% of women do not love their hubby. It does not mean they cannot be caring, dedicated, dutiful wife & mum. They can be. But that is not love. That is role play. It is just that the society is not set up in a way that girls can take control of picking a partner solely on her own terms.

Around 50% of guys probably do not love their wives either. They might just love her beauty, shape, etc. When they later discover that the sweet looking lady has nothing else sweet about her, too late. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by madridguy(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
This is so painful. I think first, I will blame the man in this regards, how on earth after making money in Germany will you come back home and pick a poor girl? Every Nigeria want to marry an abroad base even if there is no chemistry between them both.

Once you arranged their papers and they join you then ready for war. Since the man met her through the Internet, he would have settled the lady here first and maybe after like 3 or 4 kids after marriage then he can relocate her.

As for me, if I travel out of Nigeria today, I can only come back home to relocate any woman if we have been dating when am still here otherwise, I will settle with any tribe I meet there because 8 out of 10 people that come home to pick their lady/woman always regret of their action.

Back to the main story, had same experience opposite our house. This happened almost a decade ago. There is this gentleman with his wife, the man has managing his life until there's turn around in his life. We just got the news that this man traveled to the US. Within the space of 6 months, he returned with many cars loaded with other goods. This man is very nice to everyone and never look down on anyone.

Within a short period, he traveled again, his wife is at home selling what he brought from his first trip. This man land again with another collection of cars and other goods worth good money.
A week after his arrival, this man drove himself out and only for police to bring the news of his death to his wife. He died in the traffic resting his head of the steering.
The funny thing is that, his wife completely moved out almost 70% of goods away from their compound before alerting their neighbors and moved everything before the arrival of the man's family next day.

The man aged parent and brothers came to meet nothing and this woman left area a week after she returned from the burial.

The irony of the story is the fact that the said woman did not born for this man.

lefulefu:
she told both me and my guy that there this igbo man. Quite successful in Germany with a number of properties there. This guy is single so there was a day he came across this pretty looking igbo babe on Facebook. He fell in love instantly with her or with her pix. They got chatting and after sometime he asked her out and she said yes. So he travelled back to Nigeria and they both got married. Processed her papers and brought her with him to Germany. Opened her big business for her and started spoiling her with the good things of life. This my guy's aunty said after some time the lady started giving him hell .showing him disrespect and having affairs with younger Men. This igbo man later died in mysterious circumstances. They said he slept and didn't wake up d next morning. So this my guy's aunty and some friends went to this lady's house to sympathise with her. Instead of seeing her in mourning attire she was well dressed and her face all made up. They were about offering their condolences but she immediately cut them off and was yapping on the phone at the top of her voice that they shouldn't move any of the man's property and that she will be in the bank very soon and blah blah. My guy's aunty said some of the oyibo among them were pinching themselves and looking at the lady curiously as she was making the call. No iota of sadness in her.all she was interested was just her husband's property and money.she said they were all shocked dat day at the lady's behaviour. Some of them starting suspecting she might have poisoned her husband so as to quickly inherit all his properties. She just told us the story so that we should be vigilant in the type of women we get married to. Bro when that my guy aunty yarn this story i just weak...aghhh!shocked.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:03pm On May 18, 2018
aorseer:
60% of married women are doing the wrong thing. They are suppose to submit to their husbands. It is the duty of the husband to love their wives. Ephesians 5:22. If we stick to what God says we will not have any issues. God bless you all
It actually means the same thing in a different principle.
Also not everybody is a christian and couples do have what works for them for some it is mutual and egalitarian etc.So terming it wrong is going too far,One rule cannot work for everybody.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by NIKVES00: 4:05pm On May 18, 2018
marriage is not all about love, imagine you saying Man of my dream nah lie there is nothing like that
it take commitment which so many ladies does not have the patient.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by karpentar: 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Marriage in Africa is an everlasting supposed romantic transaction between two partners, not an institution of LOVE.

The love a woman needs from a man is his fatherly concerns and financial care to the family.
If she isn’t get those things from her man, she won't be happy.

While the man needs loyalty, respect and home builder from a woman.
If he isn't getting those things from her woman, he won't be happy.

And those wants are not suppose to be called LOVE, but give-to-get transactions and commitment.

LOVE is a deceptive scam in a relationship/marriage.

On point. 100%

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by tragergeorge(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
izzou:

I never said she was lying. But 60%? undecided

Because 9 of your 10 married friends aren't happy with their marriages doesn't make it up to 60%
it makes it 90% brov
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by cohug: 4:08pm On May 18, 2018
The % is too high I think.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by tunjilana: 4:11pm On May 18, 2018
Andrez123:
97% of men probably don't love their wives after a couple of years into marriage, women who don't love their husbands in Nigeria are probably more than 60%, a majority of nigerian women got married to the men who they are not attracted to physically and wait for the love to grow which actually doesn't, they got married to improve their financial status, match up to their mates who are already married or do it because of societal and family pressure, if you ask most women publicly they will say that they love their husbands but we know that most of them are lying, majority of the men on the other hand pick women who they love initially but fall out of love after a while.
You admitted that the men loved initially at least they married out of love then fell out much later when they discovered the true motives behind why their women married them.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Uchefame(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2018
post=67656102:
Deep
D-discipline, E-excellence, E-equity, P-principle

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by jFrankNorfleet: 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Give me a single example of a love that's unconditional

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by jFrankNorfleet: 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
cruchenutii:

Give me a single example of a love that's unconditional

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by dasparrow: 4:19pm On May 18, 2018
I guess she didn't get the memo that most Nigerians marry for other reasons and not love.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 18, 2018
Twoclans:

I like you .

Anyway let's not derail this thread,we will discuss more on another thread later at night .I will mention you.

okay my love cool

kiss kiss
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Diso60090(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2018
Who love don epp abeg
Come out here lets see your face

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by fluffylarose: 4:23pm On May 18, 2018
it is your personal opinion and you shouldn't speak for every other women. MArriage becomes what you make of it.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

You deserve an accolade. Brilliant woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.