Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup (1659 Views)

Why Cant You Post Your BF Or GF On Your Whatsapp Status? Read My Experience. / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by Charlieabc(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
every 08/06 of every year used to be a day with great expectations and display of affection for me and my girlfriend. we've been together for a long time that at t always seems the world is going to end with us.
As expected ,this year birthday shouldn't av been an exemption from the rest. As usual, I have prepared ahead, making some surprise move to make her day a remarkable one. its her silver jubilee and I thought the best treat i can give of all is to propose to her.
To cut the long story, after I av presented my gift to her without letting her know my major surprise, suddenly her phone beep and I was with her fone at that moment. I decided to check through the msg onlybto discover it was a whatsapp msg. a guy actually send his di** (picture) to her as bday gift. I was shocked. then i decided to browse through the initial msgs, (I regret I did). I called her attention and shown her the msg, only for her to become mute . that was when i brought out the ring i bought for her and threw it on the floor and I left the venue with disappointment. the fact is,her uncle still call me this evening to ask if we actually enjoyed our outing. such an experience.
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Such an experience
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by IamD18: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Girlfriends are packaged and disguised HOES, they don't worth the stress and investment of any reasonable man.

>Until you marry a girlfriend, she's still a HOE looking for a man to settle with.
>Until you marry a girlfriend, you don't own her.
>Until you marry a girlfriend, don't check-dive into her privacy.
>Until you marry a girlfriend, you owe her no financial obligations.
>Until you marry a girlfriend, both of you are still single.

Relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend is just an agreed immoral commitment we indulge and gamble our emotions in, which might yield a positive(Marriage) or negative(Breakup) result. Get that.

For her to get a nude picture from a guy as Birthday gift shows and proves her a HOE disguised as girlfriend.

Congratulations Bruv, you dodged a bullet. Kindly move on with no worries, broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by bjayx: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Na testimony for church ooo

God rescued U cool

1 Like

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by LordDarius(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Haven't heard NEVER check out a girl phone tongue
His d3ck Kia the guy self.. ....
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by soberdrunk(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
The bitter truth is you don't love her as much as you think you do because if you did, you will still propose no matter what you saw or didn't see, the biggest illusion we have is that we think love comes with "ownership" and it is all 'sugar and spice and everything nice'. Love is very far from easy and it isn't meant for everyone so let me use this medium to welcome you back to the 'Freelancers club' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by cyndy1000(f): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
You were lucky it happened earlier than in marriage
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by Apina(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. Its obvious that she is not ready to take her own life serious based on what you had going with her and the relationship you have with her family which is more than enough reason to have blocked every other guy. Let it not look as though you played with their daughter, let the said uncle know what you found and the fact that you can no longer be with their hoe of a daughter since they cared enough to appreciate your interest and probably hoping for a union. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by decatalyst(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
You have just been saved!

Brethren, let us sing a joyful song to the most high for a life just saved from possible everlasting marital regret.

After this, let us hold our heads with two hands and pray not to fall into any womanly trap. cool

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some girls re d reason why guys will not take girls serious nd start playing games with even d innocent ones, Now tell me will u blame dis guy if he start misbehaving with d next girl he date...It will take a lot of time 4 dis guy to love d next girl wholeheartdly....IM VRY ANGRY READING THIS STORY angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by Chidizman(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
soberdrunk:
The bitter truth is you don't love her as much as you think you do because if you did, you will still propose no matter what you saw or didn't see, the biggest illusion we have is that we think love comes with "ownership" and it is all 'sugar and spice and everything nice'. Love is very far from easy and it isn't meant for everyone so let me use this medium to welcome you back to the 'Freelancers club' grin grin

Did I just see someone type this?

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by daryoor(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Its not her fault she likes prik. God made her that way.
Whatever u do, dump her and date a faithful one

#Get that visa
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by mikejj(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xter92cy:
Some girls re d reason why guys will not take girls serious nd start playing games with even d innocent ones, Now tell me will u blame dis guy if he start misbehaving with d next girl he date...It will take a lot of time 4 dis guy to love d next girl wholeheartdly....IM VRY ANGRY READING THIS STORY angry angry angry
..eya.sorry just be a different girl..
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by mikejj(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin congratulation man..God just save ur life..come with a bullock for thanksgiving offering...

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
decatalyst:
You have just been saved.

Brethren, let us sing a joyful song to the most for a life just saved from possible everlasting marital regret.

After this, let us hold our heads with two hands and pray not to fall into any womanly trap.

YOu're a clown!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by tbliss22(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Charlieabc:
every 08/06 of every year used to be a day with great expectations and display of affection for me and my girlfriend. we've been together for a long time that at t always seems the world is going to end with us.
As expected ,this year birthday shouldn't av been an exemption from the rest. As usual, I have prepared ahead, making some surprise move to make her day a remarkable one. its her silver jubilee and I thought the best treat i can give of all is to propose to her.
To cut the long story, after I av presented my gift to her without letting her know my major surprise, suddenly her phone beep and I was with her fone at that moment. I decided to check through the msg onlybto discover it was a whatsapp msg. a guy actually send his di** (picture) to her as bday gift. I was shocked. then i decided to browse through the initial msgs, (I regret I did). I called her attention and shown her the msg, only for her to become mute . that was when i brought out the ring i bought for her and threw it on the floor and I left the venue with disappointment. the fact is,her uncle still call me this evening to ask if we actually enjoyed our outing. such an experience.

Bros let me be naughty here, I'm sure that the size of the guys dick compared to what's between your legs made u bowed out grin grin

Sorry o, just kidding!!!!

The fact here is that she had other d*cks apart from yours, so thank your ancestors you discovered earlier.....
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
oga you did the right thing

the only pkace where you con f-up na when you throway the ring wey you buy with hard earned (or free/easy made) money

i know that ring will forever remind you of the heartbreak but kindly go back and bring the ring make you come give me so that i go sell am (hopefully i pray it's a diamond ring)

imagine sef, you brought her gifts and took her out for her bday celebration but she still left you for a guy who sent her dick picture as bday gift

are women ever satisfied?

can they be pleased at all?

can they ever remain loyal? undecided

1 Like

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by soberdrunk(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chidizman:

Did I just see someone type this?

There is an old Chinese proverb "If you sing to a deaf man, the man will laugh at you" go figure! angry
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by nanauju(f): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
cry
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by tbliss22(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xter92cy:

Such is life my dear. He will certainly go out there and bissect lovely hearts of innocent girls believing they've found the man of their dreams. As it is for the ladies so it is for the men.

But at a point two random players will meet and at that point, one iron will have to bend for another..........
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by mikejj(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin cheesy...hope the day i will check your Whatsppp message the earth will not turn upside Dan...thegeneralqueen.
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by tbliss22(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
oga you did the right thing

the only pkace where you con f-up na when you throway the ring wey you buy with hard earned (or free/easy made) money

i know that ring will forever remind you of the heartbreak but kindly go back and bring the ring make you come give me so that i go sell am (hopefully i pray it's a diamond ring)

imagine sef, you brought her gifts and took her out for her bday celebration but she still left you for a guy who sent her dick picture as bday gift

are women ever satisfied?

can they be pleased at all?

can they ever remain loyal? undecided

Lolz.... See questions!! That's why u need to pick one, drill your pipe into her, fill her up with your fuel and receive your kids for upkeep that's all. I don't bug myself about them anymore.
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by SoapQueen(f): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
Xter92cy:

As in, my sister. Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by siegfried99(m): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Take heart n thank God
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2018
tbliss22:

Lolz.... See questions!! That's why u need to pick one, drill your pipe into her, fill her up with your fuel and receive your kids for upkeep that's all. I don't bug myself about them anymore.

baba e be like say na im man go dey do now o

i'll just pick mhisbliss, jizz her up, collect my babies and move on [[do]]
Re: Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup by tbliss22(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

baba e be like say na im man go dey do now o

i'll just pick mhisbliss, jizz her up, collect my babies and move on [[do]]

I beg who loving parrow epp? Na the sure way be that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Re-think For The Affected... / What Is Wrong With This Picture? / This Breaks My Heart...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.