Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (58296 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 8:46am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

You ain't scared, but want to avoid unnecessary banter cheesy na so grin

Yeah, you are right, it's somehow an avenue to showcase writing skills, tho some writers therein write for attention and sympathy, i'm kinda active there. kiss

It'll be nice, you know. kiss You seems promising, don't tell me it took you close to 2 months to come up with that story embarassed

The second or the first one?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 8:49am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

The second or the first one?
Second?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

The problem is, most ladies on social media base at lag undecided I'm yet to see Aba and Onitsha base grin.....Wetin concern me shaa cheesy

I don't like ladies that eats alot.
Donstan mpia gi eh cheesy cheesy cheesy abum onye enugu tongue

Rice is the only food I eat much anything else is a no no for me......the kind of you will eat all the semo in the house top it with beer and still will not be satisfy so don't judge me undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 8:52am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Second?
I wrote it yesterday. It took me just two hours. I've already pictured how it will start and end before writing it so that was what made it faster.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 8:56am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I wrote it yesterday. It took me just two hours. I've already pictured how it will start and end before writing it so that was what made it faster.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 8:57am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Oh! that's nice of you.

Something must have triggered you to picture such story, right? kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 8:59am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Donstan mpia gi eh cheesy cheesy cheesy abum onye enugu tongue

Rice is the only food I eat much anything else is a no no for me......the kind of you will eat all the semo in the house top it with beer and still will not be satisfy so don't judge me undecided

Nwa 042, nsogbu adiro kiss

Who told you I take alcohol?

I eat a lot and I'm not ashamed of it grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 9:01am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Oh! that's nice of you.

Something must have triggered you to picture such story, right? kiss
I was listening to a sad song about a couple. So I just decided to write story about the song.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Nwa 042, nsogbu adiro kiss

Who told you I take alcohol?

I eat a lot and I'm not ashamed of it grin
Onye ebei keibu...?

I know you take alcohol right from time cheesy

And you're judging me for eating Little rice undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I was listening to a sad song about a couple. So I just decided to write story about the song.

That's nice and smart of you. It's good to make out something out of some overlooked things.

A'ma come up with a story sooner, but still contemplating a befitting section for it.

Diary or Literature, what do you think?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

It seems you're more brain-dead than I thought.

Someone of 20 years is still a girl.

There was a reason why the OP differentiated paedophilia from molestation. Even though it seems intertwined, they are 2 different things.
Thank you for explaining to him
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 9:07am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Onye ebei keibu...?

I know you take alcohol right from time cheesy

And you're judging me for eating Little rice undecided

Lol, I don't joke with my health kiss

Judge? Did i? Just told you I don't like it when a lady eats alot, cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by tosyne2much(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Number10
On point ... toysne2much u try cheesy
Thank you ma cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 9:09am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

That's nice and smart of you. It's good to make out something out of some overlooked things.

A'ma come up with a story sooner, but still contemplating a befitting section for it.

Diary or Literature, what do you think?

I think the traffic is more in diary section than the literature section. It also depends on the story, if you make use of first person singular, I think diary section will be preferable.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by coolestofall(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

It seems you're more brain-dead than I thought.

Someone of 20 years is still a girl.

There was a reason why the OP differentiated paedophilia from molestation. Even though it seems intertwined, they are 2 different things.
I give up on u. One more thing, u fing use a derogatory term while quoting me again, then u n me will hv words.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 9:12am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I think the traffic is more in diary section than the literature section. It also depends on the story, if you make use of first person singular, I think diary section will be preferable.

Sexual related lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are right, i'll give a try, thou might change my mind sef.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 9:20am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, I don't joke with my health kiss

Judge? Did i? Just told you I don't like it when a lady eats alot, cheesy
DONSTAN ONYE EBEI KA IBU sad

Rice is the only food I eat much but not every time...... but looks like you have afur beer cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 9:24am On May 19, 2018
biacan:

Rice is the only food I eat much but not every time...... but looks like you have afur beer cheesy

That's ladies for you, they love light foods grin grin

Afo beer shocked i'm so obsessed with gym cheesy And it contributes in making me eat alot.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 9:29am On May 19, 2018
marvelli:
lol.. How is that a bad thing? Better than a dud
What's the correlation between a stud and a dud here?

I say it again! If your body counts is more than one, you deserve to marry a stud.
If you have fùcked another woman's husband, girls will surely sleep with yours too.
Shalom
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 9:30am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

That's ladies for you, they love light foods grin grin

Afo beer shocked i'm so obsessed with gym cheesy And it contributes in making me eat alot.
Where is do you base undecided

Yes guys that gym eats a lot..... but that doesn't change the fact that you have afur beer cheesy cheesy onye ebei ka ibu undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 9:32am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Where is do you base undecided

Yes guys that gym eats a lot..... but that doesn't change the fact that you have afur beer cheesy cheesy onye ebei ka ibu undecided

Lol grin grin

You are just funny grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by princfred(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Bican I love you grin ... lol you so crazy it’s refreshing ..
And funny too ...
This is the kind of thing that should be told a man regularly. angry undecided grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by princfred(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2018
biacan:

Babe what's the meaning of "EBEI KA IBU"
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 9:42am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Lol grin grin

You are just funny grin
Keep running from the question WHERE DO YOU BASE sad
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 9:45am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Bican I love you grin ... lol you so crazy it’s refreshing ..
And funny too ...
I love you more kiss are you not going to the royal wedding You know all the royals will be present and this is 2018 lala I don't want it to pass you by biko just wish I'm in London to attend smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by igetjoyfromthis: 9:52am On May 19, 2018
STORM2:

Use your mirror dear

shocked Is that you in your dp? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

A member of Nairaland Association of Witches (NAW) spotted grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 9:55am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Sexual related lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You are right, i'll give a try, thou might change my mind sef.
Se lipsrsealed.. I'll be expecting it smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by igetjoyfromthis: 9:59am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

You are pretty. Just one of the few pretty ones, the others shouting everywhere like cows are all ugly, namely biacan pocohantas, ladyhippolyta, thegeneralqueen etc grin grin cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:06am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Keep running from the question WHERE DO YOU BASE sad

Why will I run from your question? cheesy

Am I mad? grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:07am On May 19, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You are pretty. Just one of the few pretty ones, the others shouting everywhere like cows are all ugly, namely biacan pocohantas, ladyhippolyta, thegeneralqueen etc grin grin cheesy

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by marvelli(f): 10:07am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

What's the correlation between a stud and a dud here?

I say it again! If your body counts is more than one, you deserve to marry a stud.
If you have fùcked another woman's husband, girls will surely sleep with yours too.
Shalom
stop behaving like you dont have sense. What does sleeping with another woman's husband have to do with anything? Go to your village and look for virgin abeg and stop fooling yourself here.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:09am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol, alright dear kiss

Be ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.