Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (58271 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 10:09am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Why will I run from your question? cheesy
Am I mad? grin
Then answer the question cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:17am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Then answer the question cheesy

I really don't have a particular I stay.

Always moving around embarassed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 10:21am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

I really don't have a particular I stay.

Always moving around embarassed
So you're a call boy cheesy cheesy

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by highqueen(f): 10:21am On May 19, 2018
princfred:
Babe what's the meaning of "EBEI KA IBU"
biacan Igbo shaa.grin
It's actually onye ebee ka ibu.

what's your state of origin? or where do you come from.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 10:23am On May 19, 2018
marvelli:
stop behaving like you dont have sense. What does sleeping with another woman's husband have to do with anything? Go to your village and look for virgin abeg and stop fooling yourself here.
Shut up!
You're not married
You're not a VIRGIN
You are not INDEPENDENT
Your present job can be compared to (dud)
Your body counts is more than five and yet, you think God will just send a young, rich, handsome, gentle, romantic, loyal and caring guy your way. You must be foolish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:24am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
So you're a call boy cheesy cheesy

Which one is "Call boy"
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:25am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Shut up!
You're not married
You're not a VIRGIN
You are not INDEPENDENT
Your body counts is more than five and yet, you think God will just send a young, rich, handsome, gentle, romantic, loyal and caring guy your way. You must be foolish!

She's a virgin

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Lalas247(f): 10:26am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
I love you more kiss are you not going to the royal wedding You know all the royals will be present and this is 2018 lala I don't want it to pass you by biko just wish I'm in London to attend smiley
Didn’t get an invite o ... we never reach Royal status ..

But I am watching it on tv ,. It’s been on most channels since last night .I like Harry a lot he is so down to earth
Just love the way he got his bride and gave a middle finger to whoever doesn’t like black ladies ...
bless him ..

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Lalas247(f): 10:27am On May 19, 2018
princfred:
This is the kind of thing that should be told a man regularly. angry undecided grin
Lol be like say u dey jealous the Queen cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 10:28am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

She's a virgin
Lol!
In your dreams...
Look at her lips well...

So many suckings....
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:31am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Lol!
In your dreams...
Look at her lips well...

So many suckings....

Her lips looks like a mad woman's camel toe

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Nobody: 10:34am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Her lips looks like a mad woman's camel toe
No mind the yeye girl

Second hand product wey dey feel like queen.

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Which one is "Call boy"
Akuna lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:37am On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

No mind yeye girl

Second hand product wey dey feel like queen.

She should come and take a rich, handsome dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by IamD18: 10:39am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
Akuna lipsrsealed

grin grin

It's a nice job
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by biacan(f): 10:41am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin
It's a nice job
Isi gini

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by DAVE5(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I wonder why you think your opinion counts, dear. Please, I'm fasting and I'm trying to be nice. Stop bothering me, will you?

I think that dude dissing u was too harsh but u dint need 2 announce dat u r fastin nah...me sef 4 like diss u 4 dat statement but lemme leave a faster alone

When u give with ur right hand, ur left hand should not know, if u r a Christian u shld know d rest
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by DAVE5(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Did I lie? Are you not average looking? Dont deceive yourself. If they are counting pretty girls you will never be picked grin

U r very heartless, hope u know, picking on the small girl

Diaris God uuuooo
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by igetjoyfromthis: 11:15am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Much respect boss cool

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by akdjr(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
Why is there no emphasis on virgin male? Always women
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source https://tosyne2much..com.ng/2018/05/10-categories-of-guys-that-dont-deserve.html?m=1

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by marvelli(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
1stolax:

Shut up!
You're not married
You're not a VIRGIN
You are not INDEPENDENT
uncle what rubbish have you typed here na? Do you know me? I sure dont know you and dont want to. Show me proof where I typed all that and it better be verbatim then I will agree you. Until then, carry your bitterness and go and watch the royal wedding... You're a very sorry excuse for a human being.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Rozaytee: 12:49pm On May 19, 2018
men!!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Ellabae(f): 1:38pm On May 19, 2018
Ok noted
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by princfred(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol be like say u dey jealous the Queen cheesy
Yes
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by princfred(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2018
highqueen:

biacan Igbo shaa.grin
It's actually onye ebee ka ibu.

what's your state of origin? or where do you come from.
Ok
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by MichaelBlake40: 5:29pm On May 19, 2018
biacan:
If you say so why aren't you using it cheesy

What can a young girl do cheesy I can speak it fluently but sucks at writing embarassed

Same here. Nothing much just little bit of isiewu cheesy kam giliye weyte owem cheesy or enugu ka inor mor anambra lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss
Your written igbo iz something else.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by sammirano: 6:09pm On May 19, 2018
Rubbish
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Thewesterner(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2018
Who can best describe a thief?

If not a former or present thief...

Lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Drey411: 10:48pm On May 19, 2018
Sister so which ones con deserve virgins
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by naijapage(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Goldmaxx:
what of the ladies with fat pussies

May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives by Climax2019(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yea. You just boned it nd scored the goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.