Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

If A Man Loves His Wife So Much Can He Still Cheat On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Loves His Wife So Much Can He Still Cheat On Her? (431 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Loves His Wife So Much Can He Still Cheat On Her? by monikmotivatioa: 10:11am On May 19, 2018
We asked this question because,we realized that more than 80% of married men cheat on their wives. There is no doubt however that over 90% of men on earth marry women they truly love. Then how come,men still cheat on their wives?

To get the answer to this question: ''If a man loves his wife so much can he still cheat on her?'' We need to know what keeps a man a way from sexual immorality.Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/if-man-loves-his-wife-so-much-can-he.html
Re: If A Man Loves His Wife So Much Can He Still Cheat On Her? by MikeBetty(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
monikmotivatioa:
We asked this question because,we realized that more than 80% of married men cheat on their wives. There is no doubt however that over 90% of men on earth marry women they truly love. Then how come,men still cheat on their wives?

To get the answer to this question: ''If a man loves his wife so much can he still cheat on her?'' We need to know what keeps a man a way from sexual immorality.Read more: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/05/if-man-loves-his-wife-so-much-can-he.html
Then Answer Is No. If You Love Your Wife, You Have No Cause To Cheat. I Love My Wife Dearly, We Wedded Since 4 Years Ago. Despite The Fact I Worked In Another State For 2 Years, I Never Cheated On Her. Thank God I Works In The Same State With Her Now.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? / Unmasking The Nice Guy / Watch This Short Video Of Nairalander Rapper Freestyle To Isiego Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.