Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? (433 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? by AmuDimpka: 3:08pm On May 21, 2018
Linda Ikeji isn’t just any girl you see on the streets! She has made a mark in her chooses field -media. As a lady I can tell that Linda is a role model for young girls and a whole lot of people look up to her . Lately, she announced that she is pregnant and gave reasons why she wants to be pregnant!

We totally understand the need for a lady to want to have kids of her own and having reached a threshold in life ,which is around 38yrs of age the need to have a child would be important, but that ain’t enough! In this era of feminism and copying a lot by young women, they would be saying ” if she can get pregnant outside marriage ” then it is cool to be pregnant out of marriage and kids would follow suit.

I might not be a Puritan or moralist but I think that a spade should be called a spade. Pregnancy out of marriage ( Ime Mkpuke) as we call it in Igbo land is what someone should be ashamed of and not something to be celebrated.

That I made a mistake does not stop me from calling the bad mistake bad. I will criticize myself so I can criticize others too..I’m not using condemn because, its only God that has the power to condemn anyone, and no one is perfect. But, must call a spade a spade.

So, if Linda is not married and she is truly pregnant, there’s nothing to congratulate and celebrate about. Even the people of abroad whom we are trying so much to copy don’t celebrate pregnancy outside wedlock. They call the child a bastard.

If my daughter gets pregnant before marriage, I will not disown her, I will not kill her, but I will let her know that what happened is one her live’s mistakes and nothing she should be proud of. We believe that we should say it the way it is. Pregnancy outside marriage has never been “cool” and mustn’t be celebrated.

https://etimes.com.ng/social-media-as-a-tool-for-every-business-in-reaching/
Re: Linda Ikeji Pregnancy, Is It Always Cool To Have Kids Outside Wedlock ? by Tpower: 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
you are so right my dear. God bless you for this. The level of moral decadence in our society today is really worrisome. we need more people to speak up against it.

(1) (Reply)

Ways Pride Is Hurting Our Relationships / Akpos And Thambo Secretary / "Why Do I Always Fall In Love With Poor Guys?"- Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.