Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168508 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2011
Odunnu:

What happened to your kitchen? Did the Minister Of Dept. demolish it for distrating and obstructing us?
It has plunged to its death. grin

Hi Firearm, how's the gala-hawking business going? grin

mama-gee:

Missy, keep the meals coming!
wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2011
lactemps:

Hmmm today I just feel like eating Onugbu or Ukazi Soup.

Who can cook it very well for me as I have seen here?

How to cook Onugbu and Ukazi Soup
I'll send Odunnu over to your place to help do the cooking. And it's FOC. . . . .Thank me after the meal. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
Firearm:

You look everything to me kiss kiss
Bagger!! Next time i get you at Rumuokwurushi, i'll stuff your mouth with gbana,trust me.
Missy ★ B:

I'll send Odunnu over to your place to help do the cooking. And it's FOC. . . . .Thank me after the meal. cheesy
Is he sexy and[i] heavily pocketed[/i]?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:10am On Oct 21, 2011
Odunnu:

Is he sexy and[i] heavily pocketed[/i]?

Gold digger! Because I refused to marry you doesn't mean you should be 'serving' every man. Go and marry like jor grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2011
why would I marry an eighty year old man whose waist cant even help him? You want me to commit suicide abi kill myself grin  ?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2011
Odunnu:

why would I marry an eighty year old man whose waist cant even help him? You want me to commit suicide abi kill myself grin  ?

No you got it wrong dear, am only 18yrs old with 62 years experience, ask Missy, am damn too good at it, not like those kids you follow who don't know how to satisfy you.  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2011
I dont do peterfiles either, carry your experience and keep satisfying Missy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ronkebp(f): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2011
Missy B, thank you dear for the 411 on how to cook that banga soup, will try it, the problem i have is with palm kernels,

I love that afang soup on the other page, when you have the time, i do not mind the 411 on that too, my hubby is in a very good trouble, he go chop tire. wink wink wink wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
^ hmmmm, nd d man wld retaliate nahh. abi? no victor no vanquish.

hi missy,
how's it been? did someone miss me? am back!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, Ronkebp. smiley

Wendy sweerie. I did miss you, and welcome back. kiss
This time around, just steer clear of my men and we'll have no cause to fight.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2011
Good morning all!

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
Enjoy kiss kiss kiss

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I'm glad you enjoyed your meal, Ronkebp. smiley

Wendy sweerie. I did miss you, and welcome back. kiss
This time around, just steer clear of my men and we'll have no cause to fight.

Your men or your man?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
OAM4J:

kiss kiss
And you're kissing her because? undecided

OAM4J:

Your men or your man?
Slip of the fingers, darl. Man, I meant. grin kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
I think Im hungry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Odunnu: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
Fresh dog milk would be ideal.
*waiter!!!*
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2011
Odunnu:

Fresh dog milk would be ideal.
*waiter!!!*

Idunnu mi kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2011
@ Missy,
ok dear. i v heard. i wld sure stay off ur man, OAM4J?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 3:46am On Nov 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

And you're kissing her because?  undecided

Because of what? The kiss is for the mouth watering meal  cool

Slip of the fingers, darl. Man, I meant.  grin kiss

I thought as much  cool

wendybaby:

@ Missy,
ok dear. i v heard. i wld sure stay off your man, OAM4J?

Good girl. Now you can resume work at the kitchen.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Missy ★ B:

And you're kissing her because? undecided
bad belle tongue tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
OAM4J, so u no fit wait make Missy talk abi? nd which one be make i resume work?
I tell u say ur 'thing' dey hungry me? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by OAM4J: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
Missy and I are one and we speak with one voice  cool

I said you should resume work at the kitchen, not for my thing, but I know say na to start work for my thing you want. Sorry, Missy don put 'ownerright' for my thing.  grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2011
y me:

bad belle tongue tongue
kiss cheesy kiss

How come no one has been requesting for food lately? Una haven't been frequenting Firearm's, have y'all? angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2011
Can I make a request?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2011
Nah. Thou art not trusted. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by r231(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2011
madam moderator grin grin grin

whats for breakfast grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2011
Okay!~!

So, I do know how to cook (not only indomie o), but the issue now is I have been braggin to my girl that I am like Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen (which isnt a lie sha). But the truth is I have never quite mastered the art or cooking a very good, dry, Fried rice.

#UsingmyMTVpimpmyridevoice: Please Missy, love-vendor my Rice, cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Nah. Thou art not trusted. grin

sad sad sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2011
r231:

madam moderator grin grin grin

whats for breakfast grin
Akara and garri wink

chamotex:

sad sad sad
kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2011
Okija_juju:

Okay!~!

So, I do know how to cook (not only indomie o), but the issue now is I have been braggin to my girl that I am like Gordon Ramsey in the kitchen (which isnt a lie sha). But the truth is I have never quite mastered the art or cooking a very good, dry, Fried rice.

#UsingmyMTVpimpmyridevoice: Please Missy, love-vendor my Rice, cry

Lol! To think I prepared fried rice on saturday. cheesy
I assume the problem with your fried rice is too much oil. If so, reduce the quantity. . . . . Or do you want a recipe?

BTW, which word did NL change to love-vendor? grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:57am On Nov 02, 2011
Love-peddler = Pros'titute.

I need a full recipe,

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.