Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Timing Is Everything!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Timing Is Everything!!! (18599 Views)

Accurate Timing / Implantation Signs And Symptoms: Causes, Timing, Quiz / Divine Timing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On May 22, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Okay,

It may not work if she has a guy she's tripping for. U may just pass as an unserious dude dat wants to waste her time
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by Olulinks(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2018
Dutchey:
timing or not, ladies are so funny... thats how i took a lady out d 1st day we met, i was now trying to do timing, i didn't call her for like 5days. the day i called her... me- hi, its Josh being a while she said which Josh? I was like are you for real after taking you and your friend out, you are asking which Josh?
I'm so sorry for the emotional damage. She actually thought it was autojosh. She needed some clarifications.
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by humurphia(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
MisterSols:
So now what if all ten of us are reading this and decide to follow your opinion,who's gonna appear more thirsty??
lol..probably still you.
Re: Timing Is Everything!!! by humurphia(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2018
baum1:

I expected your argument.

Sorry, I'm not referring to sex, money and material stuff.

I'm not one of such guys.

Interesting, I set you a trap and you got caught in it. Lol.

As I'm anonymous, let me boast small. Many of the things that some solid guys offer are not directly linked to money or all those stuff you listed. Lol. Some of us have gotten to a level that we deal with ladies with all these material things as you called..But we still have a lot to offer them. Some ladies are ambitious in a great way and will roll with anyone who will guide them. These are sometimes rich ladies, i.e. baba billionaire or millionaire. See, aunty, I've seen.

But I agree that many guys only have money and material stuff etc to offer. When such jam rich girls, there has to be something else. At least, that where few guys have an edge - because they have other non-monetary stuff and many ambitious ladies are interested in this..Or how do we explain why I've female friends and mentees who are very well off. Lol.

Thank God no one knows me, so I can boast. In real life, you won't hear me mouth this.haha

Make I waka
teach me sensei

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Male Ego: What Is It? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.