Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (75559 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Uyi168: 10:56pm On May 21, 2018
Na man pix i see o
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by ReinaFarine: 10:57pm On May 21, 2018
Yes, she is actually a wife material. One material doesn't suit all. There is definitely a man out there that wants exactly the kind of material you are as wife. You are his wfe material. You're not marrying society so don't let the tell you you aren't wife material. Do you. You'll find your soul mate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by tuna4servi(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2018
U think u are doing me?no ooo u dey do urself
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by rolla10(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2018
Wetin u be?

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by tolufase: 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
There are guys out there who will like her way of life. After all, she is pretty blunt. As for me, I'm out.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by dvkot(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2018
I get ur Point girl, i like %100 real, those are the type i can marry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by odigbosky(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2018
op...bia wakanda shit is dix

5 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by HeyCorleone(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2018
Kxngstein:
With her masculine physique she must be a misogynist

Damn. This be Savage.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:
Is that person male or female or a tranny?

This Shisha, is it a fun thing to do? I wrote an article on vaporizers some days back. I was gob smacked at how pricey they are. They get much patronage too.

Can I get a link to that article you wrote?
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Wellets50(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
Ndigbo Reject this one ooo. let another tribe takam...ndi A.J.takam or ndi HF.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by chuckjoshua(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2018
Giovanotto:
undecided
What manner of fu*kery meme is this? �

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Virus777: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
She nor even fine sef. Mtcheww !! undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by folake4u(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
undecided It's only in movies especially Hollywood that breakfast is served in bed.

Well, she made some sense here though.

#Focus on the message and not the messenger.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by jayne8585yahoo(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
Finally finally, Angela nwosu don nairaland.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by johnkey: 11:04pm On May 21, 2018
my kinda wife. live and let live.

we won't smoke shisha though, but loud.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 21, 2018
I like this girl. She's fvcking bold. YOLO.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by bossaboss: 11:05pm On May 21, 2018
Omo this babe na gangster o, for a lady who plays ps4 and watches boondocks that is absolutely cool ...tomboi grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by folake4u(f): 11:06pm On May 21, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Yes, she is actually a wife material. One material doesn't suit all. There is definitely a man out there that wants exactly the kind of material you are as wife. You are his wfe material. You're not marrying society so don't let the tell you you aren't wife material. Do you. You'll find your soul mate.

Eggxactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by gurunlocker: 11:06pm On May 21, 2018
But you are a Osho material?
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by kmaster007: 11:07pm On May 21, 2018
who u EEp
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by bigplayerz(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2018
na she and yahoo boy lodge for hotel...the don throw format for this one die grin grin grin grin
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by ThanosEronz: 11:08pm On May 21, 2018
This one weak me o
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by damtan(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian lady has got herself trending yet again after revealing why she's not a wife material. The social media influence, Angela Nwosu took to Facebook to share her reasons as she smoked shisha.

Read her lengthy piece below;

I am not a Wife Material!

All of the pictures I’ve seen on social media depicting wife material are of women cooking alone, doing all of the cleaning and doing their “womanly duties.” Don't get me wrong, there are two different roles in relationships that one partner will be better at than the other. Me, proudly smoking shisha and not afraid to post it on a platform as big as Facebook, shows that I am not a wife material, I hate that word, with reckless abandon. Girls are forming and pretending, not being themselves, all to be termed a wife material and land a husband living their lives just to please the society and painfully, publicly stand on a morality higher ground, while doing terrible things in secret. The only way I survive on earth is being myself and not what society wants me to be, na only me waka come.
And yes, the shisha pot belongs to me.

No, I am not married and no, I am not a feminist, but I’m a firm believer that relationships are a team effort. To make a relationship work, responsibilities of the household must be shared. I’m all for cooking and burning down the house together. This is the 21st century and there are so many more opportunities for men and women than there have been in the past.

Like I said, I’m not a wife material. If I ever get married, I’m not turning into your slave just to be ‘a perfect wife material’ I’m not your mother, nor will I ever be. I’d much rather call in a pizza and watch movies than slave over a meal that requires 3 hours of my time to prepare. If your friends are over to hang out with you and watch the game, I’d rather be sitting on the couch yelling at the T.V. too, than catering to you and your friends. I also won’t expect you to be the only one supporting our family. I’m not broke and Amadioha isn’t taking care of me for nothing, ighotago?

I’m not your typical girl or typical girlfriend, I am extremely different and I definitely won’t be your typical wife. I won’t wake you up with the smell of breakfast, because chances are, if it’s a weekend, I’m sleeping until 12pm. I will probably burn at least one piece of food every time I cook for you and then proceed to tell you we’re going to eat out and do shisha afterwards. For your birthday, I’d rather buy you Play Station 4 that we can play together, than buying or making you something more sentimental. When you wake up next to me, you won’t see Sleeping Beauty. You'll see that my mouth will be dry of no lipstick from the previous day, you will always see my spots clearly, my eyes will be partially open and my hair will look like ike okuko.

I don’t have unrealistic expectations for a husband to be “hubby material,” and I don’t want someone to have unrealistic expectations of me to be “wife material.” I know that people have their faults and it’s hard to live with someone no matter how much you love them. I don’t expect my future spouse to have to pay for everything we have just like I hope he doesn’t expect me to cater to his every need.

Who makes these rules anyway? These rules for what is wife or husband material and what is not? I’m not even “feminizing” here, just wondering why we tend to subscribe to the notion that a certain set of qualities are desirable for marriage. That a girl doing shisha is wayward, an ashawo and a disgrace to womanhood, therefore, will never get married. There’s a statement my mother says “as our faces are different, so also are our needs different”. What Mr Okoli requires in a wife may be completely different from what Mr Okonkwo wants and for Miss Angie and Miss Doris, their list of requirements will also differ by a sharp margin.

Dear future husband,
I will be your best friend, your support system, your spouse, your partner in crime but more importantly your ashawo. I won’t be your second mother or your babysitter. And we definitely won’t just exist in the same house. We will be 50+ years old and still be attending concerts, watching Boondocks, while drinking cheap wine and taking spontaneous trips to the beach.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/i-am-not-a-wife-material-i-am-not-a-feminist-lady-says-as-she-smokes-photos.html
blood of Zechariah
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by tomdon(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2018
Aside the smoking, she has many good points

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by CoolFreeday(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2018
SoapQueen:

The one I wrote? I wrote it for a client. I could mail it to you.

I would appreciate that
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by johnkey: 11:11pm On May 21, 2018
vikkimimi:
To nairaland guys This is your portion Amen
Amen. I want one like her but sexier.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by johnkey: 11:12pm On May 21, 2018
vikkimimi:
To nairaland guys This is your portion Amen
Amen. I want one like her but sexier.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by damtan(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2018
Dear future wife, please don't mind this shisha blazing girl; i don't joke with breakfast.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by NAJALYN: 11:13pm On May 21, 2018
When the right guy appears, she will have a change of heart.

Visit strangelisting.info and make your Online
Shopping a Reality, as well as Advertise your Goods Free of Charge.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by BlvckSoul(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2018
She writes well sha. undecided
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by VINNCY: 11:17pm On May 21, 2018
COME OUT FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE
LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT WE HAVE THIS AKPURUKA IN OUR LAND
NEXT TIME, SINCE YOU RE TOUGH WE LL SEND YOU TO SAMBISA FOREST
SO THAT YOU CAN MEET OTHER TOUGH MEN THERE!!!

HELP ME TRANSMISSION, APPREHENSIV...SION, SORRY.. COMMISSION TO HER OR HIM??
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by doskie(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2018
oga you are alone oh. i brush everyday and bathing without soap irritates me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.