Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (75560 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Wesely01(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nice one and if you ever get married may it be with a man who shares your view.Some of your points made sense to me.

When I saw her face, didn’t bother to read all but the last part of Dear Husband made a lot of sense too.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Deji63: 8:13am On May 22, 2018
Ubunja this is the kind of woman you will end up with. grin grin cheesy Ubunja will not get up to wash his own boxers. Yet he wants the woman doing the chores and paying the bills. shocked shocked You won't get that even in another life. She washes your boxers, you wash her bra. For those of us who understand how it goes. You don't take care of your woman's responsibilities, you end up alone. No responsibility from the man. No submission from the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by zicoraads: 8:13am On May 22, 2018
I like her already cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by zicoraads: 8:16am On May 22, 2018
omaar12:
to cut the long story short sha, she is saying she just don't know how to Cook, lady wait till yo 45 and see what loneliness does to you.
Not everyone can cook. Cooking doesn't really determine who we truly love tbh. Personally, I'd rather have us sleeping till 12:00 pm on a weekend and ordering food outside thereafter tongue

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by koning: 8:28am On May 22, 2018
I was about to drop a comment until I realized that my comment will be too graphic. Even below Nwamaikpe's level. So I pass.

The urge is strong, but make I resist am...........
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by ubunja(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:
Ubunja this is the kind of woman you will end up with. grin grin cheesy Ubunja will not get up to wash his own boxers. Yet he wants the woman doing the chores and paying the bills. shocked shocked You won't get that even in another life. She washes your boxers, you wash her bra. For those of us who understand how it goes. You don't take care of your woman's responsibilities, you end up alone. No responsibility from the man. No submission from the woman.
dont tag me in every thread. you're cheapening my name.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by omaar12(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2018
zicoraads:

Not everyone can cook. Cooking doesn't really determine who we truly love tbh. Personally, I'd rather have us sleeping till 12:00 pm on a weekend and ordering food outside thereafter tongue
love! the casual word we throw around when we want to gain something.
how love came into this issue I don't know, she should just say she doesn't know how to cook.
a lady that doesn't know how to cook,clean and be humble my brother even you will not be able to stay with such person in the same house for 2years minimum

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Nobody: 8:32am On May 22, 2018
zicoraads:
I like her already cheesy cheesy
me too....besides the shisha stuff sha, she sounds cool

All those wanna be wife materials cooking efo riro olomi and amala oni koko, claiming chioma goals should not mention me.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by zicoraads: 8:38am On May 22, 2018
omaar12:
love! the casual word we throw around when we want to gain something.
how love came into this issue I don't know, she should just say she doesn't know how to cook.
a lady that doesn't know how to cook,clean and be humble my brother even you will not be able to stay with such person in the same house for 2years minimum
Again, cooking doesn't determine those we love or go into relationships with. She said something about 'wife'. Isn't love what determines those we wife?

I'm speaking from a position of knowing when I say cooking or doing all those things we tag as wife material is not a determinant smiley

To each his own my friend.

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by monex(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nice one and if you ever get married may it be with a man who shares your view.Some of your points made sense to me.

simple. to each his own. "WIfe material" simply means the speaker's idea of a wife material.

Same way I feel when I hear ladies say "A real man should and should not do bla bla bla ..."

it is all about our values and expectations jare

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by monex(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2018
CoolFreeday:
she has her point but can't be my wife.

she make some sense though...

thats a good way to put it. She can be a perfect wife to some other guy but not you.

You and her differ in values and expectations in marriage
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by monex(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Yes, she is actually a wife material. One material doesn't suit all. There is definitely a man out there that wants exactly the kind of material you are as wife. You are his wfe material. You're not marrying society so don't let the tell you you aren't wife material. Do you. You'll find your soul mate.
+ 10000
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by IykeBazz(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2018
Women wey dey smoke na them dey make better wives oh... I don't joke with them
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by emperooooooooor: 8:54am On May 22, 2018
Rule number 1: KNOW yourself
Rule number 2: Do not play yourself

She has discovered herself and won't play herself even if it means going against social norms and acceptable standards. You do not need to agree with her stance but respect it cos she is entitled to one just as you are entitled to one.
Will I marry her? NO.
The problem is that one man will see her just like she is now, form love and go out of his way to marry her then start trying to change her a week or two into the marriage.
Ladies and gentleman, please settle with someone you can accept just as they are. Do not go into relationships trying to change people. It took them years to cultivate what you are trying to change overnight.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Obdk: 8:54am On May 22, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

Yes you're not a wife material but husband material as a lesbo. All these your stories, na you go mould man wey go accept all the trash you put up there

i follow dat girl on facebook. she is not a lesbian. besides she claim to be a virgin.

she is intelligent. and is adored by her followers. she is fun and doesn't care.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Deji63: 9:25am On May 22, 2018
ubunja:
dont tag me in every thread. you're cheapening my name.

But you are as cheap as they come. Always available. grin grin grin
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by melodyogonna(m): 9:44am On May 22, 2018
After all the long trash you wrote, I checked and found out you are ugly - as usual. . girls who write meaningless trash like this are always ugly, smh
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by wizjid69: 9:53am On May 22, 2018
Giovanotto:
undecided
Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by letonB(f): 10:03am On May 22, 2018
zicoraads:

And on Monday morning what to do?
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by ubunja(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

But you are as cheap as they come. Always available. grin grin grin
can i be cheaper than you who married a 33 yr old fossil out of desperation? wonder how lonely one must be to compromise that much??
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by ubunja(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2018
Deji63:

I am better off married to a woman unlike you who is a sorry gay and drills sh.it holes out of lack of pussy. The Prince of England recently married to a once before married 35 year old. He is only 33. I am 10 years older than my wife. Your dented brain got you where you are today. Living as a broken 69 year old who all is over for. My wife is an angel. So is Simis mum to her new hubby. Have you gone to line up at Mama Basiras canteen today?
now im gay... you just keep losing brains...
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by MistadeRegal(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2018
vikkimimi:
grin

grin

How can you wish us such an evil and bad luck?
Revoke it through your modify click and I'd revoke it too.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Theflint1(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2018
And by intelligent you mean being able to string words together in a fancy/fun manner? sad sad

Obdk:

i follow dat girl on facebook. she is not a lesbian. besides she claim to be a virgin.

she is intelligent. and is adored by her followers. she is fun and doesn't care.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Harrynight(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

clear you didn't read the article.

I assume u didn't read d article!

Go back and read, take not of paragraphs 5,6,7/then come back to quote me
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Harrynight(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2018
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by brosammy(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2018
If that is what your mother did to your father am sure you will not be born, i cant even see any traces of virtue in this one
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2018
May God deliver her.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by jevic(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2018
Who is she?
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by emelda86(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2018
Angela nwosu keep trying hard u will be alright las las
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by egopersonified(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2018
point of correction, no woman is ugly, make up takes care of that.
Re: Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2018
He dey du 419 embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.