Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103632 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Jhoanner(f): 6:40am On May 24, 2018
He should have taken her to the station. What she did was an offence which she has to pay for. When she is held up in jail, she will realize that she has done something wrong. Leaving her alone was not the best.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by CAPSLOCKED: 6:50am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:

It was suppose to save me from ban. The smiley.
LOL, WISDOM.
OSHEY... JARE. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 6:57am On May 24, 2018
If fit be say God save u self, woman wey fit slap stranger like that,,maybe she get backup, her husband fit be military man or her bf fit belong for one bad clique..

Na so my guy beat one woman for traffic becos the babe call him mama ashawo( na my guy first call am ashawo o) , this was over traffic wahala, and the idea for my guy mind be say, any babe wey dey drive better ride either na ashwo or na him husband buy am.. After he manhandled the woman we drive off.. We never even reach next busstop when army pickup block us..

The only thing wey save me be say, na me dey apologies to the woman and scolding my guy for his actions back then.

Final final, my guy collect beating, gun booting, hr finally go prostrate for the babe, with only boxers..

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by greenprince(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2018
biacan:
Just imagine what you intend to do to a lady just because she slapped you..... aren't you ashamed of yourself for beating a woman oh now you want to use your influence as a military personnel to harass women..... smh

No dear, you're not getting my point I guess. I respect women and understand that society isn't really fair to them. I'm involved in men for purple which is a gender equality campaign and if I'm running an organisation today, and a competent woman comes up to me for a position, I'd gladly let her have it.

But people shouldn't act stupid and get away with it cos they're women. What isn't right, isn't right. Even if it was a guy that slapped me, he will have it even hotter.

I still don't get why you find it difficult to vilify that lady. Just imagine it was your brother or husband slapped in public that way...
One of a woman's qualities is a cool head and if she loses it, she loses a part of my respect... and that goes for even my closest friends.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by greenprince(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2018
Jhoanner:
He should have taken her to the station. What she did was an offence which she has to pay for. When she is held up in jail, she will realize that she has done something wrong. Leaving her alone was not the best.

Now that's a logical comment.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by mema900: 7:00am On May 24, 2018
biacan:
Just aren't you ashamed of yourself for talking back at a career lady in such disrespectful manner

Wetin this one de talk? Career lady ke?

Don't u think u are so shalow minded to assume u are greater and better than someone u haven't seen yet.

Children do that...not adults

How old are u?

And who asked if u are a career lady? And who cares?

And if u are? Hello!!! U still human...Dangote is human too?

Village girl!!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 7:05am On May 24, 2018
The man is an ediot
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by highqueen(f): 7:06am On May 24, 2018
lool,the kinda husby I pray to marry.cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by wristbangle: 7:07am On May 24, 2018
This thread oozes feminist stench who expect men to asslick, worship and serve them.

You want to be a man beater, control his destiny and dominate his life yet expect this same man to provide 100% of your financial needs. Isn't this nauseating and ridiculously stupid?

It's now obvious that feminists are the most dangerous animals on earth and worst thing is they are very greedy, arrogant and very stingy. They fix their life secretly just like Linda Ikeja, etc while destroying destiny of many zombies worshipping them.

As for OP, the way you gave accolade for that man, so another lady will give your husband and brothers accolade when they get slapped severally by ladies in public. It's tit for tart.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 7:11am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wow so that is the business you and Akinwale14 do?What of ceejayx?
Calling my name this early morning, I must b giving u wet dreams.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lastempero: 7:13am On May 24, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

So that u people will turn the society upside down,that reminds of eve in the garden of eden and her intrigues.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by emelda86(f): 7:18am On May 24, 2018
Chai!!! Nna ifuru kirikiri star hahaha.....

But the babe no try sha
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ossaichika(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

Then you are a brainwashed idiot too. Sorry. Because if you can retaliate if it was a guy then not retaliating if it was a woman just makes you a fool.

Will you keep quite?

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:19am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Calling my name this early morning, I must b giving u wet dreams.
Wow so you had nightmares over that(wet dreams)?
oh no I will pass,I don't need infections.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26am On May 24, 2018
wristbangle:

Same here
Who cares about your opinion. Feminism should not be your problem. The man is a real man just deal with it and I doff my hat for him.

I wonder why some NL guys are pained.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27am On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
lool,the kinda husby I pray to marry.cheesy
I tell you sis.
Some Nairaland guys are not happy.They are taking panadol for a real man's headache.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by dinachi(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades.. lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

And not one woman condemned the evil beast of a woman who raised her cursed hands to slap a man! All the ladies are praising the man as an epitome of patience. In other words, men are meant to be physically manhandled by women. Only fools buys this idea. That guy completely and totally failed in his duty as a man. He was slapped twice and he did nothing even after warning her. That is how many weak men get killed everyday by believing that women can do and get away with everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by CAPSLOCKED: 7:32am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Who cares about your opinion.
Feminism should not be your problem.
The man is a real man just deal with it and I doff my hat for him.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MAN BEING "A REAL MAN" AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE WOMAN.

I'M SURE IF THE CASE IS REVERSED WE'LL STILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE MAN BEING A TERRIBLE PERSON, WHY?

BECAUSE WE'RE ALL HYPOCRITES.

IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES I WOULD HAVE WALKED AWAY AND CRIED ALL DAY BECAUSE OF THE EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN, SHE DID THE UNEXPECTED.
BUT.. NOBODY BETTER TRY THAT SHĮT WITH ME WHEN I'M READY FOR IT... CUS I SWEAR DOWN WHETHER MAN OR WOMAN, I'LL EAT YOU LIKE A CANNIBAL. NO JOKES.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 7:32am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wow so you had nightmares over that(wet dreams)?
oh no I will pass,I don't need infections.
Yeah I saw an oversized lady hippo chasing me with a big scary hole between her legs trying to swallow me, luckily I was armed with spears which I kept thowing at her fat cunt..should I continue?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Davidolives(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2018
You should never get into argument with ladies total waste of time because they never accept they are wrong
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by wristbangle: 7:35am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Who cares about your opinion.
Feminism should not be your problem.
The man is a real man just deal with it and I doff my hat for him.

Yeah sure. That is the kind of man you will marry hence receiving slap from ladies in public.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:35am On May 24, 2018
ceejayx:

Yeah I saw an oversized lady hippo chasing me with a big scary hole between her legs trying to swallow me, luckily I was armed with spears which I kept thowing at her fat cunt..should I continue?
oh you must have seen ursula because Hippolyta is not oversized please continue so that you can display your level of illiteracy.
The Amazon Queen Hippolyta has a magical girdle to take care of your likes so how was ursula in your dream?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36am On May 24, 2018
dinachi:

And not one woman condemned the evil beast of a woman who raised her cursed hands to slap a man! All the ladies are praising the man as an epitome of patience. In other words, men are meant to be physically manhandled by women. Only fools buys this idea. That guy completely and totally failed in his duty as a man. He was slapped twice and he did nothing even after warning her. That is how many weak men get killed everyday by believing that women can do and get away with everything.

SINCE 2017 THERE'S BEEN MORE NEWS ABOUT WOMEN STABBING THEIR PARTNERS THAN NEWS OF TERRORISTS.

THAT'S TO TELL YOU THAT WOMEN WANT THE POWER TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT, AND NOT THE POWER TO BE ABLE TO BE PART OF POLITICS AND HOLD OFFICES EQUALLY AS MEN.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Gangster1ms: 7:37am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Who? Pvssy ni-who? Yo got a flower on yo head and call some dude "pvssy nigga"?

Dayum!

Therapist needs therapy.
Made up story i guess. Nvm undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37am On May 24, 2018
wristbangle:

Yeah sure. That is the kind of man you will marry hence receiving slap from ladies in public.
I told a sensible guy yesterday that no one dares my man except me.Yes I want that type of man because I can control him and whoever dares him dares me so He won't retaliate I would.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39am On May 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE MAN BEING "A REAL MAN" AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE WOMAN.

I'M SURE IF THE CASE IS REVERSED WE'LL STILL BE TALKING ABOUT THE MAN BEING A TERRIBLE PERSON, WHY?

BECAUSE WE'RE ALL HYPOCRITES.

IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES I WOULD HAVE WALKED AWAY AND CRIED ALL DAY BECAUSE OF THE EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWN, SHE DID THE UNEXPECTED.
BUT.. NOBODY BETTER TRY THAT SHĮT WITH ME WHEN I'M READY FOR IT... CUS I SWEAR DOWN WHETHER MAN OR WOMAN, I'LL EAT YOU LIKE A CANNIBAL. NO JOKES.
It is you caps so no need for trouble.
Anyway he is a real man.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44am On May 24, 2018
Davidolives:
You should never get into argument with ladies total waste of time because they never accept they are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by highqueen(f): 7:45am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I tell you sis.
Some Nairaland guys are not happy.They are taking panadol for a real man's headache.
lmao,the frustrations on this thread though.grin

You and that shycp.cheesy

tissue paper got me.grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:47am On May 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Face dey face naa... lol.
She have seen you're one of those banana abi lanky guys. She dey craze ni?
If you no fear my face and still slapped me... You go die I swear. If police or army no interfere...Others go collect join.
What happened 2008 will repeat itself.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48am On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,the frustrations on this thread though.grin

You and that shycp.cheesy

tissue paper got me.grin
Yes sometimes you need to school them and whenever I am less busy Hippolyta would gladly take care of them.
That is why I must salute biacan/Thegeneralqueen for the good works she does to Nl guys.

I salute you.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by highqueen(f): 7:51am On May 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes sometimes you need to school them and whenever I am less busy Hippolyta would gladly take care of them.
That is why I must salute biacan/Thegeneralqueen for the good works she does to Nl guys.

I salute you.
cheesy
it's not easy,you and biacan gets the trophy.

just don't take them serious,they are really frustrated and letting out their anger will ease their pains.cheesy

I can see so many deleted comments,that is to say this place was really hot last night.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00am On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

cheesy
it's not easy,you and biacan gets the trophy.

just don't take them serious,they are really frustrated and letting out their anger will ease their pains.cheesy

I can see so many deleted comments,that is to say this place was really hot last night.
yes it was and we gave them the heat I ignored some because most of the mentions were about real men and I have given earlier mentions a reply.
Some Nl guys were well fed yesterday but it pains me I couldn't give them a ful dosage.They were pained that civilized men like that guy still exist.
Have a great day sis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.