Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103638 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 12:34am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale14:
The Girl Get Mental Problem,So U Better Leave Her Alone Before She Bite U, She Be Mad Shedog,So Becareful Bro
e b like say i take anti-rabbies some time ago. Tnx bro. U 2 much
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 12:38am On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
e b like say i take anti-rabbies some time ago. Tnx bro. U 2 much
Lolz Ur Welcome grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 12:44am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale14:
Lolz Ur Welcome grin
on a serious note, I just think she's still holding unto d negative experiences she had with guys hence she expresses herself d way she does. Just bear with her pls
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 12:45am On May 24, 2018
lexy2014:
on a serious note, I just think she's still holding unto d negative experiences she had with guys hence she expresses herself d way she does. Just bear with her pls
Ok No P
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ericnrm(m): 1:04am On May 24, 2018
[quote author=HeyCorleone post=67819582][/quote]
You'd break someone's hand with your clenched fist?!

I tire o, Bruce Lee grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Jimmy231: 1:14am On May 24, 2018
consultancy:
she must have accessed you well as she entered the bank and seen that you are the type she could intimidate, cos i believe u were not the only one standin on the queue. next time, dress properly, hold ur head up high, and speak well, with this u do not need to get into a street fight to be respected.

MODIFIED:
this is for those who say i am missing the point. i am tackling the issue from the root. what prompted d slap? thats the issues i wish to handle. it takes a whole lot for a woman to raise her hands and slap a man. slap/selfcontrol are all secondary. i tackled d primary problem, so that no-one looks down on him nxt time, not to talk of slapping
I swear u know lie no girl fit raised hand slap me. If you see the eyes Gan you go run.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Daemonsanti(m): 1:50am On May 24, 2018
ednut1:
The only time i slapped a woman was d day a lady slapped me. I returned it with double slap that burst her lips. Iyalaya e
Lmao.........Iyalaya ehhh
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 2:19am On May 24, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
No be me dem slap but this tori pain me die.
Too many pussy_niggahz roaming the streets.

And the little bitch thinks he is a gentleman by walking away after being slapped twice.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 2:51am On May 24, 2018
And this is why EgunMogaji carries concealed when appropriate and allowed angry
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by javalady(f): 2:51am On May 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Accolade?? May God not give me such a pussy as a son
Mbene nwanne madu. Ela na Ku the boy
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by gare2510(m): 3:13am On May 24, 2018
You brought yourself low enough by the no be you be the devil comment and when she said repeat you even repeated that was when she finished assessing you fit for slap. Women will rant and rant but never join cause that's what they want, if you allowed her in front of you and say if na wetin go make you sleep well, she won't have the effrontery to slap you. Clear though the girl is not properly brought up. But tell her not to try it with me o. I cannot predict my reaction I may walk away but if na one of those days my brain is receiving high current and I am trying to manage myself by minding my business

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by woodfrank(m): 3:34am On May 24, 2018
donstan18:
It's one thing for a man to fight a lady and everything gets settled, and it's another thing for a man to apply SILENCE to keep the lady unsettled.

Being unpredictable to ladies in such cases is awesome, it'll even be more awesome and strange if you kneel before them and apologize for being slapped.

But one thing we must understand is; The silence of a stranger is one of the mysterious and hardest code to decode, because the only woman a man can totally forgive and ignore in such cases is his wife, mum or sister. Just them.

With that said; If a woman can support the man's act, she should also learn how to ignore and play silent when beaten by a man.

They said it and you did it. Twale baba grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by javalady(f): 3:35am On May 24, 2018
biacan:
He used abusive words on her
Is it okay for a guy to slap a lady who used abusive words on him?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 3:38am On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

Then you are a brainwashed idiot too. Sorry. Because if you can retaliate if it was a guy then not retaliating if it was a woman just makes you a fool.
Especially, as they crave gender equality.
Any girl who raises her hand against a guy should be treated as a guy!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by coleB(m): 3:50am On May 24, 2018
BenzEne1:
This is a tough situation. Even these men wey dey trash d guy no know say he probably just escaped murder. Yeah I totally agree that he behaved like an inferior person.

A teen mom once slapped me at UBA ATM Auchi based on queue issues. I got so angry that I hit her and pushed her down the steps. Na God say I no go enter prison dat day. She landed on her side and the baby strapped to her back was unhurt. She had a few bruises. My parents had to take her to a clinic and treat her bruises. No body even look my face dat her nails scratched. Since then once it's getting heated up I go just rest make the female carry on.

He's a junkie sha. Why ask for another slap.

ur case is miles different from this one..
she slappd u, u slappd back which is fair enof.. but d pushing no make sense.dats wia u spoilt everything. why u go push a lady wey back her child?? u wan kill d child and d woman b dat.. b like say them do u dat day.. ppl go even de against u

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:26am On May 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:
And this is why EgunMogaji carries concealed when appropriate and allowed angry

Man's not hot cool
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by bellotaofeek: 5:05am On May 24, 2018
Eye for eye, ear for ear. You messed up lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:11am On May 24, 2018
DAntivirus:

I need not speak further, obviously your brain is made of rubber.

its your type who marries a weakling cos you want a man you can put under your armpit... why not try hitting your boyfriend (thats if u have one) and tell him to be a real man and walk away. nonsense
Your brain is the one that is full of rubber and relaxer you dunderhead nincompoop.
Ntoooor.
And yes I associate with men I can control and put in the armpit.
Amebo.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:13am On May 24, 2018
APCsupporter:

Why won't he quote you? instead of you to wish for a world where people will respect the rights and dignity of other humans you want men to turn to weak idiots that will accept all sorts of rubbish from the weaker sex. If we are to go by your silly logic you mean girls should be happy and not complain when they are raped by men
If you say so and if that is what you wish for no problem now take your 3 minutes of fame out of my mention.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:14am On May 24, 2018
Geniro:

You have a bizarre penchant for false self eulogies. You better sheath your rotten overconfidence lest it consumes you.

Nonsense
Excuse me boy but do I know you?
Anyway that is your problem boy why shouldn't I?
It is not rotten it is golden now go and mind your business since you want to be consumed by your own confidence no problem.
Amebo.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ishilove: 5:15am On May 24, 2018
javalady:
Mbene nwanne madu. Ela na Ku the boy
Ezigbo ela. The boy bu aturu

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23am On May 24, 2018
APCsupporter:

They are so shameless
Wow so that is the business you and Akinwale14 do?What of ceejayx?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by abaganah: 5:23am On May 24, 2018
The lady really fumbled honestly; why should you raise your hand on anybody at all not even a stranger you don't know ( publicly).... haba...
for those saying the guy is dull; I think you should have a rethink over it...The guy acted maturely that's the bitter truth and am sure that enough would leave her regretting her action, she would never forget this day in her life...Am equally sure her regret would start right at the queue because definitely she would be condemned for such brazenness....probably she is used to slapping guys who in turn retaliate so she sees is as normal... That guy na man jare ....
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:25am On May 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
grin grin grin grin lwkmd. guy you be something else i swear. abeg pass me the weed wey you dey smoke
Your friend in person of shycypher is a truckpusher and could not face me.
Advise him not to dare me again
shycypher the #Tissue paper.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Cannonleo(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2018
To majority of the ladies on this thread I must sincerely say your comments are nothing short of disappointing.
Why commending the man for what I see as a very annoying reaction, and all but one condemned the girl. Instinctively non have the woman a dressing for her actions, showing your covert support for her. As far as I am concerned self defense has a tag is this matter and being the aggressor

She bought real market

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by felaismyhero(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2018
Moorish:

Na guys I Dey help nowadays

Give a security guard 1000 naira that n.igga will appreciate u more than any woman

I no get woman time. My hustle first

If I need am I know where to cure my craze

Those nice guys we call them white knights and captain save a h.oe

Weak n.iggas
wow,guy,ur head dey there jare.hustle first na the right thing.when there is money,all other things wud be added to it.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Sierusvirus(m): 6:13am On May 24, 2018
Since she wasn't thinking of the Dad, brothers cousins and boyfriend before she slapped him initially shows she doesn't have respect for a man and irresponsible, the man is a real disgrace to male gender.
Any girl in this world that tries that with me, will regret her life, in this world and next to come. Since she doesn't have respect for men I will make her understand that if not of Adam ( giving birth to Eve), Eve ( women) will never exist in this world.
All this ladies supporting this inhuman, disrespectful, irresponsible attitude from girls should be accessed psychologically and if not cured should face jungle justice of stoning to death.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by awoluyi(m): 6:25am On May 24, 2018
This lady is lucky to have slapped a rear gentleman. Assuming I am the man, I will make sure the lady receives "spiritual beating" every night for the next 7 days. Infact she will have cause to search for me!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by SoapQueen(f): 6:26am On May 24, 2018
Gangster1ms:

I'd like to know that pussy nigga

Who? Pvssy ni-who? Yo got a flower on yo head and call some dude "pvssy nigga"?

Dayum!

Therapist needs therapy.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Psoul(m): 6:40am On May 24, 2018
Beliv me, the girl is in love wt u. Many ppl have different ways of expressing their love. Some can start by bn aggressive, some bn so calm while others will be stupidly nice to u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.