Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103657 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by alexhman: 11:35pm On May 23, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades.. lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

ma no iya e pa
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

Yes. You cannot marry someone like me.

You'll end up marryin' a pussy. A wimp who cannot stand for himself - just like your father.
My Head O,See Finishing,Guy U No Get Joy At All grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donstan18: 11:38pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't know if the smiley was supposed to make it look less disrespectful, but next time...limit it to me.

It was suppose to save me from ban. The smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Deltayankeeboi: 11:42pm On May 23, 2018
Geniro:

You have a bizarre penchant for false self eulogies. You better sheath your rotten overconfidence lest it consumes you.

Nonsense
hahahahaha lwkmd. . .guy this is too much

we wee not take it!
which of the eulogy do you mean exactly
*the one for someone who is dead

OR

*the one for someone who is extremely cocky and snooty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by LyfeJennings(m): 11:45pm On May 23, 2018
God will punish self control.
I will beat her blue black green and yellow

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by deesquarediddy(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2018
We take so many things for granted in this country and we always believe there is no law or our laws are meant to favour the rich and oppress the poor, but when you visit Magistrate court and see the kind if minor offences lading people in jail...then you will believe there is law in this country.

This is an assault case and it knows no gender. I have witness such before. The guy in question also controlled himself and never retaliated, but he immediately called his friend to help inform police, the lady wanted to leave but he barricaded her and a scene was created with people around ready to testify as witness when the police man arrives.

After 20mins plus, police arrived and they explained all that happened, then they arrested the lady for assault. Despite how they tried to bury the case after police were bribed, the guy stood his ground until the case was changed to court and he followed it up.

After few months, the lady was sentenced to Six months for assault but with an option of fine. She regretted her actions and begged, cried when the guy insists he doesn't want police settlement and case must go to court.

so, for me...I'll never fight anyone, hit me and get arrested. There is law in this country if you're patient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 11:50pm On May 23, 2018
Akinwale14:
Stop Telling Us Ur Life Story Bitch Becos We All Knw That U Be Poor Homeless Hopeless Mad Shedog grin
Boy don't be shy to open up to me I might help you you never can tell.....wink
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:51pm On May 23, 2018
For me to overlook such act will definitely mean some come back show which trust me, she will live to regret and probably warn her sisters, friends and unborn baby girls not to venture into next time...
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by AyamConfidence(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2018
On days like this I remember that Lord's prayer

"Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil"

Inasmuch as I like to think of myself as a lover if women and a promoter of women's rights...the day one useless slay queen will slap me
Ehn....e go be like say na molue jam am

Ordinary shout on me sef...I don dey boil not to talk of slap
She will not do it again....even handshake sef ....she go dey fear
a
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by APCsupporter: 11:55pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Respect yourself boy don't try to embark on this journey with the Amazon Queen you may end up regretting it.
Stop insulting me and quoting me unnecessarily on this forum anytime you see my post I may just answer your prayers to the extent you would get tired and regret ever quoting me.

The man is a real man go and hug a transformer.

Why won't he quote you? instead of you to wish for a world where people will respect the rights and dignity of other humans you want men to turn to weak idiots that will accept all sorts of rubbish from the weaker sex. If we are to go by your silly logic you mean girls should be happy and not complain when they are raped by men

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Basalt(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2018
They never born any girl to slap me, ohh my God, I will design her face with hot slaps.

I am a very good gentleman, I respect myself but don't take shit from anyone.

Since I was born, I had never been slapped by anyone let alone a girl that squarts down to urinate

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2018
Rip Biacan,Good Night Guys Abi Na Good Morning Ni,Anyone Sha
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by sparkle6(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2018
deesquarediddy:
We take so many things for granted in this country and we always believe there is no law or our laws are meant to favour the rich and oppress the poor, but when you visit Magistrate court and see the kind if minor offences lading people in jail...then you will believe there is law in this country.

This is an assault case and it knows no gender. I have witness such before. The guy in question also controlled himself and never retaliated, but he immediately called his friend to help inform police, the lady wanted to leave but he barricaded her and a scene was created with people around ready to testify as witness when the police man arrives.

After 20mins plus, police arrived and they explained all that happened, then they arrested the lady for assault. Despite how they tried to bury the case after police were bribed, the guy stood his ground until the case was changed to court and he followed it up.

After few months, the lady was sentenced to Six months for assault but with an option of fine. She regretted her actions and begged, cried when the guy insists he doesn't want police settlement and case must go to court.

so, for me...I'll never fight anyone, hit me and get arrested. There is law in this country if you're patient.
hahahaha. Bro i dont know which police you are talking about, but the Police in my country Nigeria doesnt listen to any shit you are talking till you drop the least 2k (thats if na christmas day be that). Then they will give you pen and paper to write report after which you sign and some other protocools.
From looking at the formalities and rudimentary practices involved, when you will enter keke to your house you wönt even know.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Gangster1ms: 12:10am On May 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sometimes, turning the other cheek doesn't mean you are weak.

A guy insulted me like mad here on nairaland, I kept him quiet. He messaged me and kept apologizing that he feels bad that after everything he said, I still kept quiet.

Self control is key.
I'd like to know that pussy nigga

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Deltayankeeboi: 12:10am On May 24, 2018
ShyCypher:
Please who are all those expired evenin' newspapers on page 1 tryin' desperately to sound casual? Tryin' shamelessly to derail the thread...

All those fake laughter/smilin' emojis are supposed to deceive who?

People and pretence sha.

Seun please introduce a way to move useless comments away from FP.

Anyway back to the subject matter.
Any deluded woman who thinks she can slap me & remain sane is in for a shock.

The slap wey i go tear her ehn, her head will spin faster than a Roulette.

I have seen a part of the constitution that says I cannot beat a female but I am yet to see the part that stops me from defendin' myself if a woman assaults me.
grin call their names bro. SHYCYPHER are you shy? grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Deltayankeeboi: 12:12am On May 24, 2018
ShyCypher:
Please who are all those expired evenin' newspapers on page 1 tryin' desperately to sound casual? Tryin' shamelessly to derail the thread...

All those fake laughter/smilin' emojis are supposed to deceive who?

People and pretence sha.

Seun please introduce a way to move useless comments away from FP.

Anyway back to the subject matter.
Any deluded woman who thinks she can slap me & remain sane is in for a shock.

The slap wey i go tear her ehn, her head will spin faster than a Roulette.

I have seen a part of the constitution that says I cannot beat a female but I am yet to see the part that stops me from defendin' myself if a woman assaults me.
grin call their names bro. SHYCYPHER are you shy? grin spin faster than a roulette. that one make me laugh grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by APCsupporter: 12:14am On May 24, 2018
Akinwale14:
No Mind Them,Useless Weak Harlots

They are so shameless
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Deltayankeeboi: 12:15am On May 24, 2018
zubzey:
You are a very useless man and foolish, wetin make you tell am say if them born her mama well maje she slapp you again??
grin lol bros this your direct comment. the guy wey them do the thing, i no sure e dey nairaland. you dey vex sha
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Deltayankeeboi: 12:19am On May 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he probably left to avoid breaking down in public.
There is something about revenge, it makes you feel even. Now imagine collecting slap without being able to return it. The guy try abeg.

Yes, you deserve beating from her father for bullying a child.
pleasee i just wanna know your thoughts. . . if it were the other way round about the story. what will you say?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 12:21am On May 24, 2018
biacan:
It looks like you can't seem to comprehend the answers from my previous comment
which is what? D question I asked u requires a simple yes or no, not grammar.
Let me help u out again:

"Is d lady that slapped a man d kind of lady we want in our society?"

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by chukzyfcbb: 12:26am On May 24, 2018
I dey read this story I dey vex!!!

I am the gentle quiet type. I don't find trouble but same time don't look for my trouble. Inasmuch as I hardly get angry, whenever someone sparks that fire in me, I go wild.

Someone whom I know can beat me well on a normal day, whenever my spark button is turned on, I am ready to fight till I lose/win

Chaii, a female stranger slapped you in public and you kept calm, f.ck! she has lost all form of respect a man should have for her.

I have never slapped a lady before, so for a lady to do so to me will turn on my anger button for sure, I fit nack am better punch for neck .

#Anyways na for men wey tiny women dey show craze, not when your are 6ft+ with big body, even fear go grip am to slap u.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Deltayankeeboi: 12:32am On May 24, 2018
ShyCypher:

By "women" you mean you? grin

Nah. "Women" don't jump from thread to thread threatenin' to beat men. Only touts do that.

You, LadyHppolyta88, are a motor park tout.
grin grin grin grin lwkmd. guy you be something else i swear. abeg pass me the weed wey you dey smoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.