Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (77602 Views)

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 7:41am On May 24, 2018
dotunbidemi:
we the Yoruba's love to stand and watch as the two tribe always try their show of strength , but one thing is certain, my igbo brothers will never learn, they think they are smart while they are indeed not.

saying igbo brodas when ur post is full of hatred for igbos is betrayal of highest order

of course yorubas with support hausa fualni.

4 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Obec70(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2018
That's the result of a failed system!
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2018
Positivepoint:

every soul shall taste death.
You go first me die now.

Just greet my grandpa when you get there.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 7:52am On May 24, 2018
me i no carry yoruba for head o. a different breed of yoruba na be this. i call a spade a spade regardless of who is involved. I am straightforward.
Elliot2:
Yoruba! One specie of people too difficult to understand.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 7:57am On May 24, 2018
you will always be a slave
LochOtieno:

trash and straight to dustbin.....
when an average yoruba type....u will know...

always ass licking their master....hausa fulani

I reject to be slave for life
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Offpoint: 7:58am On May 24, 2018
FulaniTerrorist:

What's the meaning of mbok
It's a pleading word... like: please or abeg in pidgin
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:04am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
you will always be a slave

lollzzz.......see pot calling kettle black....

but we not bothered coz it has been established that

not only are yorubas wailing and kicking as they are being enslaved by hausa fulani....

they are seen wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani.....

I hope u paid ur allegiance to the caliphate this morning.....

u people will continue to be slaves, betrayals, backstabbers inorder to appease ur hausa fulani masters.

#spits#

tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:07am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
me i no carry yoruba for head o. a different breed of yoruba na be this. i call a spade a spade regardless of who is involved. I am straightforward.

ur statement clearly indicates u one sided.....

forget sentiments......

the message u dropped was clear to us.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Favor99(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

uhhh....the peace maker...he wan reason...

fvck you too....!!!!

anybody that is not urhobo is an abomination on earth....!!!!..... angry angry angry angry
Hey bro don’t let these foolish tribalists get in your head. Your one of the enlightened ones on this forum. Your very knowledgeable and you’ve enlightened a lot of people with your posts. Don’t succumb to the foolishness of some of these tribalistic people. You’ve got a good head on your shoulders, keep enlightening and waking our people up.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:10am On May 24, 2018
well if he left his job to impede the military provocation then he has plenty of time to solve issues. you need to report to the police when you find unscrupulous activities happening in your area.
fabre4:

you are very wise, the fake phones Yoruba sell everyday at computer village have you or your chairman ever spoken about it... see your foolish statement the chairman should do NAFDAC jobs for them because he doesn't have his own business to run

before you remove the peck of wood in someone's eye remove the log in yours.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:13am On May 24, 2018
I spoke from both sides and if you think that you are fight it is fine by me. no loss no gain
LochOtieno:

ur statement clearly indicates u one sided.....

forget sentiments......

the message u dropped was clear to us.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:16am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I spoke from both sides and if you think that you are fight it is fine by me. no loss no gain

I hate it when people are over biased on sensitive issues.

nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:19am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
well if he left his job to impede the military provocation then he has plenty of time to solve issues. you need to report to the police when you find unscrupulous activities happening in your area.

military provocation........chaiiiii

this country need to split.....so that everybody can go it's separate ways.....
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by bizzibodi(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2018
Igbo Don suffer,how can hausas/fulani Lord over Igbo in his own land,chukwu abiama help us out of this shithole.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by CSTR1003: 8:20am On May 24, 2018
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:24am On May 24, 2018
I love the igbos and I will not condescend to insult the igbos because of you. I will let you get away with it because of the beloved igbo friends that I have. I roll with Igbos a lot and I have been to all eastern states and so many villages. I am a traveler. a well-versed ex-Nigerian who has details of so many tribes.
if you know me well you will know that I know something. and my igbos friends consent that the igbos are their own failure. Anambra man feels superior to Abakaliki man. from the wawa people to mmoghon in Abia state. How Anambrarians insult Enugu people and bring them down. your osu caste system. the pride of Nnewi people and so on. bro, the igbos will never prosper because of disunity and pride of arrogance. excessive show-off and the feeling to compete. to be recognized and praised. that feeling of putting down your fellow man for the interest of showy display.

bro, I have seen so much that I cannot go on any further. talking about slaves, who are the Osu?

your tribe has many things to worry about. the way you refer to southerners as mba mmiri. your perception toward them as loose and never-do-wells. bro, the igbos have benefitted from the entire nigerian tribes but how many yoruba men have assets in igboland? how many northerner has asset in igboland. it shows you how hostile you are.

you will purchase lots in the yoruba villages and build your mansion. but can Nnewi people sell their lands to strangers? No! what is your perception toward people from Mbaise? You prefer a snake (eke) to live in your houses and swallow your kids that to allow someone from mbaise to live in your house. the hatred and oppression is ignominious.

take your dirty self far from me. you stink already
LochOtieno:

lollzzz.......see pot calling kettle black....

but we not bothered coz it has been established that

not only are yorubas wailing and kicking as they are being enslaved by hausa fulani....

they are seen wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved anew by hausa fulani.....

I hope u paid ur allegiance to the caliphate this morning.....

u people will continue to be slaves, betrayals, backstabbers inorder to appease ur hausa fulani masters.

#spits#

tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by CSTR1003: 8:25am On May 24, 2018
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:28am On May 24, 2018
yes if you have never heard those before you just did. and i repeat military provocation. take me to icc or sue me.

the country needs to split you cannot achieve anything without the 9ja delta. in fact it will be worse if you have your own country.
cos igbos are not one. you are full of greed and pride.

make i correct your english make you self no say u never go school reach. olodo way no no military provocation.
LochOtieno:

military provocation........chaiiiii

this country need to split.....so that everybody can go[b] it's [/b]separate ways.....

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by chairman00100: 8:29am On May 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Every little incident is now an 'ethnic battle', when and how did we get here!! angry

by trekking
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:30am On May 24, 2018
I have always stood up for the igbos even against my brothers. recently i was belting out support for an igboman to be the president and I was attacked by some other tribes.

I will call a spade what it is. I cannot mix saliva with words in the name of tribe. no be me. everything is equal in my eyes
LochOtieno:

I hate it when people are over biased on sensitive issues.

nobody knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:31am On May 24, 2018
i did not bring tribe into this but you did. i just spoke my opinion. take it or leave it.
CSTR1003:

And the funny thing is that the south west have had more clashes with hsusa/fulanis than any other part of southern Nigeria.

Go to those threads, these same afonjas defending them now were the ones asking the northerners to be dealt with.

Take a Yoruba man serious at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by ariesbull: 8:31am On May 24, 2018
[quote author=opera1 post=67820653][/quote]

You be IG transmission?
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:32am On May 24, 2018
you do the same elsewhere. you lord over yorubas and hausas in their own homeland too. is a fair deal
bizzibodi:
Igbo Don suffer,how can hausas/fulani Lord over Igbo in his own land,chukwu abiama help us out of this shithole.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Positivepoint(m): 8:32am On May 24, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:

You go first me die now.

Just greet my grandpa when you get there.

whether i first u die u will die too better get prepared.
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:34am On May 24, 2018
I know your tribe more than you. you are not a match for me. before you were born I have been to onitsha and i can tell you firsthand about onitsha than the lies that you have been told.
post=67822747:

Idi.ot from evi.l tribe do you know where Onitsha is? What is your lazy tribe known for a.n.u
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by CSTR1003: 8:37am On May 24, 2018
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by onmyowncj: 8:38am On May 24, 2018
Connoisseur:
How come nobody noticed the surnames of the 'reporter' and the chairman are the same.
'Chairman descended like a lion'.

that is how the Hausa guy have same surname with the Nigerian army.what is paining u about the surname?MR ONE u can write biko!
Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I love the igbos and I will not condescend to insult the igbos because of you. I will let you get away with it because of the beloved igbo friends that I have. I roll with Igbos a lot and I have been to all eastern states and so many villages. I am a traveler. a well-versed ex-Nigerian who has details of so many tribes.
if you know me well you will know that I know something. and my igbos friends consent that the igbos are their own failure. Anambra man feels superior to Abakaliki man. from the wawa people to mmoghon in Abia state. How Anambrarians insult Enugu people and bring them down. your osu caste system. the pride of Nnewi people and so on. bro, the igbos will never prosper because of disunity and pride of arrogance. excessive show-off and the feeling to compete. to be recognized and praised. that feeling of putting down your fellow man for the interest of showy display.

bro, I have seen so much that I cannot go on any further. talking about slaves, who are the Osu?

your tribe has many things to worry about. the way you refer to southerners as mba mmiri. your perception toward them as loose and never-do-wells. bro, the igbos have benefitted from the entire nigerian tribes but how many yoruba men have assets in igboland? how many northerner has asset in igboland. it shows you how hostile you are.

you will purchase lots in the yoruba villages and build your mansion. but can Nnewi people sell their lands to strangers? No! what is your perception toward people from Mbaise? You prefer a snake (eke) to live in your houses and swallow your kids that to allow someone from mbaise to live in your house. the hatred and oppression is ignominious.

u try keep calling nnewi or giving flimsy excuses to justify ur claims but is dead on arrival....

who stops u from buying land in nnewi or igboland if u have the money.....who?

anyway I don't want to reply u much....coz that's no the context....

just simply accept u were wrong in ur suggestion.....thats all....stop beating around the bush.

no igboman will see ur first post here and be happy and that's the reason u getting all these attacks.....

u claim to love Igbos but hide under guise to heap pains, blames on them....is dat not the worst irony of life

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by Nobody: 8:47am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

u try keep calling nnewi or giving flimsy excuses to justify ur claims but is dead on arrival....

who stops u from buying land in nnewi or igboland if u have the money.....who?

anyway I don't want to reply u much....coz that's no the context....

just simply accept u were wrong in ur suggestion.....thats all....stop beating around the bush.

no igboman will see ur first post here and be happy and that's the reason u getting all these attacks.....

u claim to love Igbos but hide under guise to heap pains, blames on them....is dat not the worst irony of life

2 Likes

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by kolawoleibukun2: 8:49am On May 24, 2018
OMG like, seriously?
Oga this is public forum o.
This website was created by a yoruba man.
I am not oduduwa. I have never supported or given a voice to anything like oduduwa.
why will I shut up? you can go deaf or blind if you do not like what we say or type. is your choice
CSTR1003:

Shut up.

Mr kolawole did not bring tribe into it indeed.

Yet you and your fellow oduduwa people are running around the thread talking nonsense.

Are you the only people in Nigeria,?

Why not shut up for once and mind your business?

1 Like

Re: Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited by CSTR1003: 8:52am On May 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
OMG like, seriously?
Oga this is public forum o.
This website was created by a yoruba man.
I am not oduduwa. I have never supported or given a voice to anything like oduduwa.
why will I shut up? you can go deaf or blind if you do not like what we say or type. is your choice
Forum was created by a Yoruba man and so what?

Is it as profitable as Linda ikeji or what are you on about?

You are not odudua, yet your names and sentiment are those of ignorant oduduwa people.

Get out of my sight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters / Policemen To Earn New Wage From October / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.