Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? (696 Views)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / What Did You Miss Most In This Lockdown. Football Leagues, Office, Schoo. Church / What Would You Miss Most On Earth After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by donestk(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2018
As for me I'll miss.....

Nothing
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by youngest85(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
Her smelly cunt

2 Likes

Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by Horlaidex(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
I'll miss the sex absolutely.

1 Like

Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2018
His sadistic self grin
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 24, 2018
Nothing
I have got none and I don't really need it now
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by darkenkach(m): 8:17pm On May 24, 2018
My baby.
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by Nofav0rs(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by ikbnice(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
Her lies. She is just a perfect liar but she hardly lie for me sha. I will miss her lies alot.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by Holysucker(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
I will miss d mad sex,dat girl can sex for africa...

2 Likes

Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by curios: 9:12pm On May 24, 2018
LivingFree:
His sadistic self grin

Jesu! You're in love with a sadist?
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by twentyk(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
I will miss the food...chai....if i go her mama shop nd she dey there i nor dey pay kala......so d relationship no fir end......you know how many meat she dey put inside my cooler....
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by tiffanyfan(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2018
I will miss his sturborness but I still love him like that
Re: If Your Rship Ends Today, What Will You Miss Most In Him Or Her? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 24, 2018
Nothing, my last relationship was in 2012, I like the freedom to do as I like

(1) (Reply)

17 of June: ....HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!! / Massively Endowed Lady Calls Out Pastor For Sleeping With Her And Not Paying / 7 Important Lessons You Need To Learn Before Getting Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.