Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (32519 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Kimcutie: 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hi Kim.
Hello Tahrah, whatsup?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 5:05pm On May 27, 2018
Boyooosa:

You made valid points not only because everybody has right to life but also because of the fact that everybody should live the way he or she fancies.
I'll be very brief cos of time. A lil child can think of doing whatever thing he feels like, even jumping into red sea but his parents have the responsibility and duty to safeguard him and put him back to his feet.
Taking for example, your sister might find a dog more sexually attractive than a man based on what she has seen, heard or learnt in the society, I want to believe strongly that you will lay your life for the cause of stopping her (God forbids anyway) just like some of us that have seen the futuristic effect of GLBT on the society.
Let me quickly state that it is socially immoral to think that the normal sexual intercourse BTW a man and a woman is overhyped and it will be dangerously criminal to think of terminating the continuous existence of human race. We all know the only valid way of reproduction is the sexual intercourse BTW a man and a woman or the cross-sex means. Now, don't you think it will be selfish and unnatural to start making babies out of wedlock, adapting babies cos of inability to reproduce together and exploring other means not because of impotence but for lusful desire or admiration which can attract damnation....
Let's now assume everybody becomes GLBT, how do u think new babies can come on board since there is no tech yet to handle that.
Lastly, I have a strong belief that it is criminal to attempt stopping the human race.
Think about!

That bolded part is the problem.
You are assuming that gay people want everybody to be gay.
But that is not the case.

See, there is always a particular percentage of a population that will be gay.
About 5 to 10%.
Try and search for the studies that have been done on this.

Listen, nature cannot make everybody fertile.
Yes, species need to reproduce to pass their genes down to the next generation.
But naturally, not everybody can reproduce.
You are aware that there are people who are naturally sterile. No matter what happens, they cannot reproduce.

Nature is not stupid for doing this.
Nature throws in these varieties as a way of controlling population and preventing population explosion.
In the same way,
It also makes sure that a certain percentage of every population is gay and disinclined towards sexual activities that will foster reproduction.
Just think about this.
Think about it and see the sense in it.
Mother Nature is wise my brother.

As for the instance you gave, the complexities involved in human-human love is beyond the capability of the dog.
Remember what makes sex legal or illegal is age and consent.
Sex between two consenting adults doesn't infringe on anybody's rights.
Sex with a minor is pedophilia and there are laws against pedophilia to protect minors from being taken advantage of by adults because it is believed that minors do not have the physical and psychological capabilities to deal with all the emotions and feelings that are involved in sex.

Sex without consent is rape and there are laws against rape because it protects the rights of the other person. Having sex with someone without his/her consent means you're trespassing the person's private space. And that alone is criminal.

Now, a dog cannot give consent to sex with a human being.
And you can't determine whether a dog is a minor or not with human standards. At least we know that from 18, a human can be considered an adult. At what age will you say a dog has become an adult and who determines that convention? Even if you say, a dog becomes an adult at so so age, it is you as a human that imposes that convention on dogs.
Dogs have not opened up to tell humans that they consider all dogs of a certain age to be adults.
Moreover, interspecies mating, just like incest, is frowned upon because it causes far-reaching distortions in the gene pools of the species involved.

Sex between two people of the same sex, if they are both of age and are consenting to the act, does not infringe on any body's rights.
Except they have sex in public or commit other acts of indecency in public, that's when they should be arrested.
But, last last, what two consenting adults do to their bodies, what two adults do to themselves, in the privacy of their room/house (as long as nobody's rights was trampled upon) should not be any body's business.

You don't compare it with weed smoking or other drugs of addiction that the government regulates.
This is because weed is banned simply because after smoking it, there is a tendency for a person to get high and in that state of highness, that person becomes a danger to himself and to others.
Loving someone of the same sex does not pose any danger to the persons in love or to the society.
Having sex with someone of the same sex does not pose any danger to the persons involved or to the society.
So they are not to be compared.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Water101(f): 5:25pm On May 27, 2018
God would have not destroyed sodom if it was natural.he would have said keep it up afterall i made u that way.some people are just looking for how to justify their lust,and some are just devilish and delight to see immorality.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by AZeD1(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
undecided

Your post says homosexuality is unnatural hence its wrong but the things below are natural now my question is
A guy and girl who are siblings but separated at birth meet in the university and fall in love, is that right or wrong
mhisbliss:
Heterosexuality
Opposite sex attraction
Reproduction
Feeding
Love for family
Urination and pooing
Response to stimuli
Care of our young ones etc

On another note which of my family am I supposed to love naturally?
Adopted or Biological?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Your post says homosexuality is unnatural hence its wrong but the things below are natural now my question is
A guy and girl who are siblings but separated at birth meet in the university and fall in love, is that right or wrong

Adopted or Biological?
A guy and a girl met and fall in love has already answer the question, aside the fact that they're related its natural to fall inlove with the opposite sex.

Adopted ofcourse
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sanpipita(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2018
plaetton:

Wrong sir.
People are born mostly heterosexual.
Sex is regulated by hormones.
Once in a while, there is a hormonal anomaly that causes imbalances in the hormones. These imbalances affect the sexual impulse by reversing the sexual orientation.
Therefore, homosexuality, just many other anatomical and physiological anomalies, like for example, left-handedness, is inborn and natural to the person.
To those of us in the far majority that are born with our sexual hormones in harmony with our anatomy, we have a tendency to see the exception to that rule as being unnatural.
When especially mixed with stone age religious superstitions, it takes on an even sinister appearance.

Your logic simply makes homosexuality normal, nature cant be seen abnormal if it decided to take another turn, in my opinion sexuality isn't inborn, a day old kid doesn't know his or her sexuality, they barely have no sexual attractions, they only grow to understand it
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sanpipita(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2018
AZeD1:

Adopted or Biological?

The girl tends to write gibberish and pass it on as facts, funny alot of people swallow what she says in hook, linw and sinker, I saw her thread on incest I couldn't hold my laugh, she brings up topics she has no idea about.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sanpipita(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Water101:
God would have not destroyed sodom if it was natural.he would have said keep it up afterall i made u that way.some people are just looking for how to justify their lust,and some are just devilish and delight to see immorality.

Why not allow God judge and destroy atleast you that's a saint should be safe.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by AZeD1(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
A guy and a girl met and fall in love has already answer the question, aside the fact that they're related its natural to fall inlove with the opposite sex.

Adopted ofcourse
It means love of the family is not natural, it is learnt.

If it's natural to fall in love with the opposite sex, why is incest wrong?
Biblically there's nothing wrong in marrying your cousin and it's allowed in certain cultures but prohibited in others?

Where does this fall on the natural/unnatural scale?
Why is it OK in some places and not ok in others?
Isn't natural supposed to be right?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Twagrill(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
nobilis:

Are you serious?
They don't want to be delivered?

So they spend their money, time and energy going to meet men of God for deliverance and yet they don't want to be delivered?
Is that what you're saying?

Now, you ask how I know not one who has been delivered?
Okay.
I have seen many who have tried all forms of spiritual therapies and have attended several deliverance sessions but yet at the end, status quo ante remains.
That's why I asked if you've seen any that stopped being gay after going for deliverance.
Because I have not seen.

let's not go too far. I want you to view it from this angle.
do you believe everything that actually manifests physically has some spiritual backing
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by dinachi(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
Highbrow:

What can you say about this:

Jan. 28, 2005 - The genes a man gets from his mother and father may play an important role in determining whether he is gay or not, according to a new study likely to reignite the "gay gene" debate.

Researchers say it's the first time the entire human genetic makeup has been scanned in search of possible genetic determinants of male sexual orientation. The results suggest that several genetic regions may influence homosexuality.

https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20050128/is-there-gay-gene
At best, this is speculation!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by udatso: 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
me slow

I don't like to over step my boundaries
You Indeed are too slow
You have been given the Go ahead and you are still asking irrelevant questions. Over step ko kini
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Water101(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
sanpipita:

Why not allow God judge and destroy atleast you that's a saint should be safe.
God judgement is sure already.let the wicked continue,judgement is definate.Call me a saint or whatever by God's grace i won't call his wrath upon me.continue ur mockery & ur wickedness that is ur choice.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by AgentOfAllah: 6:53pm On May 27, 2018
shaybebaby:

My man! cool
My woman grin

J2381:
actually, it's natural to be naked_ we were born that way.
I'd love to call you Reiterator....so thanks Mr(s) Reiterator! cool

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2018
dinachi:

At best, this is speculation!
In a logical argument, when you make a conclusion, you should include at least a premise. But you might not know this!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Optionalx: 7:29pm On May 27, 2018
Gay and lesbianism are nothing but sexual fantasy taken to the extreme!
Nobody is born gay, I can prove that to you.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by J2381: 7:35pm On May 27, 2018
AgentOfAllah:

My woman grin

I'd love to call you Reiterator....so thanks Mr(s) Reiterator! cool
sarcasm eludes you. cheesy
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2018
Optionalx:
Gay and lesbianism are nothing but sexual fantasy taken to the extreme!
Nobody is born gay, I can prove that to you.

While you are at it, prove heterosexuality is naturally. Please don't be a fool and bring the Bible into this.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2018
Thank you for putting that up mhisbliss, you're good!

mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Optionalx: 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
Kenblue:

While you are at it, prove heterosexuality is naturally. Please don't be a fool and bring the Bible into this.
Your mumu is legendary. Why should i bother with a demented soul? Believe what you like and practice what you want. I don't care.
Between, if your paranoid about bible sholve your paranoia in your whatever, is none of my business ok.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 27, 2018
SoNature:

Let's be clear on one thing: I'm writing this piece to make it abundantly clear that LGBT is evil. If I fornicate, I will ask God for forgiveness. It's not my fault that Nigeria doesn't kill those that fornicate. And for me to have begged God for forgiveness means an admission that I am a sinner.

But lesbians are having the greatest times of their lives having unnatural intercourse with each other - something that God and Nigerian Constitution condemn. Funnily enough, they don't even see it as a sin. So, what's your point exactly?

Yes, Matt 7:1 warns us against judging others but that doesn't stop us from telling people that they are committing the same sin for which God destroyed Soddom and Gomorrah

""LGBT is evil""

Adultery and fornication is evil.

""If I fornicate, I will ask God for forgiveness""

If they fornicate, They will also ask God for forgiveness.

""something that God and Nigerian Constitution condemn""

There are other things God and the Nigerian constitution condemns that u still do. U aren't any different from them.

Sorry to burst ur eternal bubble, The bible God didn't destroy Sodom n Gomorrah because of homosexuality.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by AgentOfAllah: 8:09pm On May 27, 2018
J2381:
sarcasm eludes you. cheesy
Yup, your brand of sarcasm just glides right over my slippery ọgọ.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by charlsecy(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.
What can you say about hermaphrodite?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
charlsecy:
What can you say about hermaphrodite?
These organisms have male and female sex organs yes, but its an adaptive measure for the sake of preservation and reproduction, in cases where the male is absent, but it doesn't occur in humans, just lower animals
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by J2381: 8:58pm On May 27, 2018
AgentOfAllah:

Yup, your brand of sarcasm just glides right over my slippery ọgọ.
you can say that again.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sidnen: 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
These organisms have male and female sex organs yes, but its an adaptive measure for the sake of preservation and reproduction, in cases where the male is absent, but it doesn't occur in humans, just lower animals
It doesn't occur in humans?
Have you ever heard of intersex individuals?
This shows you have no in depth knowledge of this your post sef cry
Pls do more research and be more objective this time around.
You try sha grin

Everything is not just black and white, there are many shades of grey in between.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
sidnen:

It doesn't occur in humans?
Have you ever heard of intersex individuals?
This shows you have no in depth knowledge of this your post sef cry
Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. Keyword, it is neighter male not female, so you can't call it a sex organ, it is an anomaly resulting from a malformed sex organ but in the case of hermaphrodites it is properly formed with distinct features peculiar to both sex organs, ODE
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
Only God has the final say on everything that goes on in the universe. So u dusty hypocrite humans should shove your opinions up your asses and mind your business. Humans knows nothing and are so Ignorant. All i see here is bored people who are trying to ease their boredom.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sidnen: 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male. Keyword, it is neighter male not female, so you can't call it a sex organ, it is an anomaly resulting from a malformed sex organ but in the case of hermaphrodites it is properly formed with distinct features peculiar to both sex organs, ODE
Like I said earlier on, do more research and stop copying and pasting definitions.
Not everything can be explained in black and white terms.
The point is that There are people born with both male and female characteristics. True or false?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
sidnen:

Like I said earlier on, do more research and stop copying and pasting definitions.
Not everything can be explained in black and white terms.
The point is that There are people born with both male and female characteristics. True or false?
I had to copy and paste, can't be wasting time on people who can't learn, how can you compare effeminacy to hermaphroditic variation which is clearly for the sole purpose of survival, you're the dumb one who needs research, goodbye
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sidnen: 10:13pm On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
I had to copy and paste, can't be wasting time on people who can't learn, how can you compare effeminacy to hermaphroditic variation which is clearly for the sole purpose of survival, you're the dumb one who needs research, goodbye
Nawa for you o, hope you have not taken something this evening.
Where in my post did I mention effeminacy?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Boyooosa(m): 12:43am On May 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

What a ridiculous post. grin
1) Even in societies that have legalized homosexuality for over a century, only a small minority of people (often ranging between 2% to 5%) identify as LGBT. How the hell does that stop human breeding?
2) Everyone doesn't think like Africans that breed like rats. Civilized societies have somewhat stabilized their populations. Africans continue to multiply like rats, with many sub-Saharan African countries almost doubling their populations every 20-year cycle. Economists already project a serious demographic crisis on the continent later this century if we don't stop breeding like rats. All those people drowning themselves in the Mediterranean or ending up as slaves in Libya all in their desperate attempt to flee the continent will be child's play.
3) The primary purpose of relationships is companionship and not breeding. That's another typical village African mentality, which is why you see a police constable that barely earns N50,000 a month having 8 kids and feeling good and potent.
nobilis:

That bolded part is the problem.
You are assuming that gay people want everybody to be gay.
But that is not the case.

See, there is always a particular percentage of a population that will be gay.
About 5 to 10%.
Try and search for the studies that have been done on this.

Listen, nature cannot make everybody fertile.
Yes, species need to reproduce to pass their genes down to the next generation.
But naturally, not everybody can reproduce.
You are aware that there are people who are naturally sterile. No matter what happens, they cannot reproduce.

Nature is not stupid for doing this.
Nature throws in these varieties as a way of controlling population and preventing population explosion.
In the same way,
It also makes sure that a certain percentage of every population is gay and disinclined towards sexual activities that will foster reproduction.
Just think about this.
Think about it and see the sense in it.
Mother Nature is wise my brother.

As for the instance you gave, the complexities involved in human-human love is beyond the capability of the dog.
Remember what makes sex legal or illegal is age and consent.
Sex between two consenting adults doesn't infringe on anybody's rights.
Sex with a minor is pedophilia and there are laws against pedophilia to protect minors from being taken advantage of by adults because it is believed that minors do not have the physical and psychological capabilities to deal with all the emotions and feelings that are involved in sex.

Sex without consent is rape and there are laws against rape because it protects the rights of the other person. Having sex with someone without his/her consent means you're trespassing the person's private space. And that alone is criminal.

Now, a dog cannot give consent to sex with a human being.
And you can't determine whether a dog is a minor or not with human standards. At least we know that from 18, a human can be considered an adult. At what age will you say a dog has become an adult and who determines that convention? Even if you say, a dog becomes an adult at so so age, it is you as a human that imposes that convention on dogs.
Dogs have not opened up to tell humans that they consider all dogs of a certain age to be adults.
Moreover, interspecies mating, just like incest, is frowned upon because it causes far-reaching distortions in the gene pools of the species involved.

Sex between two people of the same sex, if they are both of age and are consenting to the act, does not infringe on any body's rights.
Except they have sex in public or commit other acts of indecency in public, that's when they should be arrested.
But, last last, what two consenting adults do to their bodies, what two adults do to themselves, in the privacy of their room/house (as long as nobody's rights was trampled upon) should not be any body's business.

You don't compare it with weed smoking or other drugs of addiction that the government regulates.
This is because weed is banned simply because after smoking it, there is a tendency for a person to get high and in that state of highness, that person becomes a danger to himself and to others.
Loving someone of the same sex does not pose any danger to the persons in love or to the society.
Having sex with someone of the same sex does not pose any danger to the persons involved or to the society.
So they are not to be compared.
I joined both of u together cos of my observation, you share the same school of thought on the topic of discourse, so I don't want to duplicate my text for time's reason.
Are you also of the opinion that same-sex sexual attraction is natural or adopted habit? If natural, kindly prove with reference and state how it is scientifically or biologically proven.
If it is not, and its adopted based on precedence, why then do u think it should be encouraged when it is not socially accepted in ur first society?
Let me come from the perspective of morals first; morality is defined according to an online dictionary as an act that promotes the goodness of a society. It is also defined as the differentiation of intentions, decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper. There are some things that we can desire either naturally or lustfully that will irritate the society we belong to, the best thing you do as a right thinking person is to avoid such either publicly, or privately as much as possible even though it might not be easy but better still, let go!
There are other legal immoralities that exist but pple that indulge in them try as much as possible to be discreet about them. An example is porn watching or acting... they rate it 18 so that underage will not have access to it, it is a condemnable immoral act to the large society but larger part of the society that condemns it publicly while watch it privately. Masturbation is a similar act.
Now, do we now suggest that they legalise gaydom and quarantine the practitioners to avoid its popularity in the society and its negative effect on some softminded persons as u r claiming they MUST not be more than 5% in any population. So u both agree or accept the threat it might eventually portray if it is more popular than the normal, accepted and popular intimacy BTW a man and a woman.
One of you even mentioned incest, what is the difference BTW incest gayship (whatever) let me ask...
If you think a woman walking on the street uncladly is showcasing immorality and you agree that she should be cordoned off, I guess you should also condemn two men or women caressing, hugging romantically or kissing each other in a public domain. Then what is the essence of denying the one you called a lover an emotional touch when people are around.
Another observation of mine is that, you are both underating the unpredictable nature of man. According to study, human is not designed to be static. Rather, he is designed to grow rapidly and that is why it is concluded in the study of human science that human's want is insatiable. Naturally, if you give man a space, man has a high tendency of expanding and growing.
That is, if gaydom is given right acceptably in our society, its a matter of time, they will surpass the 5% you forecast here and brand it admiringly to be attractive to any one that gets hooked. Its a matter of time I mention again, and it still balls down to the extinction tendency I was referring to in my previous text.
When WE were growing up, we used to assume that wearing undies, cleavage bearing and other similar stuffs were alien to our society that can never be popular but now, see our artistes and slay queens, they display their privates freely and peep accept it, love it and hail it. We even ask for more graciously, a typical example of what gay can grow to if not disvouraged. Believe me or not, if it Is accepted now and allowed, 50 yrs is too far for us to see it popular in our schools and dociety. It is that contagious! without.much lobby.
You that you mentioned that gaydom is part of the strategies or measures put in place by some societies I'm not interested in, to reduce population or moderate it, well, be informed that the most populated country in the world is one of the world powers economically and that has to do with management and not overpopulation sah
Lastly, it makes more sense to walk with two legs concurrently as a normal human being (if you have) than to crawl like a crocodile all in the name of self esteem, satisfaction or unguarded freedom.
Safe broS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.