Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (32337 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ubunja(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
LordOfNaira:

Long ago, but there are some that have evolved mechanisms against incest.

But tell me, why do you think homosexuality is bad?
lesbians are sexy. i always try to turn my GFs into bisexuals.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:08pm On May 25, 2018
LordOfNaira:

Your culture frowns at homosexuality? What culture might that be?

Because, there are different cultures. Your culture frowns at nudity but there are cultures (in Africa and around the world) that don't frown at it.

The problem you have with homosexuality is that it is unnatural. But my question is: is it all natural things or behaviors that are good?

I am so tired right now, i don't think i can answer your questions thank you
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:22pm On May 25, 2018
Stycon:

As in, bestiality should be termed normal and natural too

Seriously why are you asking me this question? You're asking the wrong person
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LordOfNaira: 7:23pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I am so tired right now, i don't think i can answer your questions thank you

Alright, I will wait.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're too wise and intelligent, check all your posts on NL You'll know how intelligent you're
"You can end a sentence with a NEGATIVE contraction (Is he here? No he isn't), but not a POSITIVE one (Is he here? Yes he's)."

LivingFree
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Stycon(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Seriously why are you asking me this question? You're asking the wrong person

It's actually not directed at you joor...I gave that example to corroborate what I said in my earlier post which reiterated the abnormality of the said act as explained in your initial post.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

The most intelligent input on this whole thread. Thank you for taking the time out. I didn't expect op to grasp this level of knowing grin

"Knowing" is also a noun though "knowledge" is perhaps preferable.

Since knowing is a noun, "level of knowing" is correct.

mhisbliss
LivingFree
mhisbliss

I quoted you again to call your attention to the updated version of this post.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:32pm On May 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Since knowing is a verb, "level of knowing" is correct.

mhisbliss
cheesyWhat will my eyes not see on nairaland
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:33pm On May 25, 2018
Stycon:

It's actually not directed at you joor...I gave that example to corroborate what I said in my earlier post which reiterated the abnormality of the said act as explained in your initial post.

Oh ok, thanks
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

"You can end a sentence with a NEGATIVE contraction (Is he here? No he isn't), but not a POSITIVE one (Is he here? Yes he's)."

Livin.gFree

And she'd tell you that you are wrong grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Since knowing is a verb, "level of knowing" is correct.

mhisbliss

But she won't believeit grin grin grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:35pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

And she'd tell you that you are wrong grin
You tell him he's right then, he quoted you too remember? grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by JennyJuggs: 7:36pm On May 25, 2018
UDUJ:

I think your response is insulting. I don't copy articles and take the time explain my thought process.

It's responses like yours that pushes me far far away from Nairaland. I think I will contribute less in future. Thanks anyway.
Please I'm sorry on her behalf. You sound intelligent. Wallai I knew she wasn't going to have a reply for your post. She resorts to insult whenever her I.Q fails her.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:43pm On May 25, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Please I'm sorry on her behalf. You sound intelligent. Wallai I knew she wasn't going to have a reply for your post. She resorts to insult whenever her I.Q fails her.
People like you who can't differentiate between an insult and a question should keep kissing his ass, i don't have any apology especially to some wannabe keyboard warriors, see who is talking IQ grin
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by JennyJuggs: 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
In the realm of the spirit, there is a spiritual husband tormenting you.
His name is agidi..
Go for prayers.
You almost made me choke on my corn because of laughter. You are a comedian.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
You tell him he's right then, he quoted you too remember? grin

Why won't you? grin

Pride will not kee you grin grin grin

You crack me up! No hard feelings cheesy
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 25, 2018
I'm here to learn smiley
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by JennyJuggs: 7:54pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
People like you who can't differentiate between an insult and a question should keep kissing his ass, i don't have any apology especially to some wannabe keyboard warriors, see who is talking IQ grin
You had better keep those silly fingers knotted. All the fancy words you think you know were all gotten from this forum. Don't even try to go crazy on me. Read your reply to Udu.j's post again. The more replies you gave on this thrash you created, the more foolish you became. Who insults people for not sharing their views?

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 7:54pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

Why won't you? grin

Pride will not kee you grin grin grin

You crack me up! No hard feelings cheesy
I have no idea what you've been trying to say, maybe its your own little way of staying relevant, and i don't think its working, why don't you look elsewhere, a little birdie told me that you wish to make a career out of it, and you're in the wrong place if that is true
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2018
They have started fighting again.

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2018
JennyJuggs:

You had better keep those silly fingers knotted. All the fancy words you think you know were all gotten from this forum. Don't even try to go crazy on me. Read your reply to Udu.j's post again. The more replies you gave on this thrash you created, the more foolish you became. Who insults people for not sharing their views?
I believe the stupid rhetorical question of yours should be directed to you, if you actually read my reply to him you wouldn't be trying this stunt of yours, maybe you did and it refused to penetrate your meathead, i don't get my fancy words online, i actually know them and when to use them, i ain't like you who spent your whole life here, you're just another gullible faceless somebody who thinks i yield to threats, what will you do? Flex your online muscles?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Ivorianaija(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

Unafrican you say?

Africans did not think that homosexuality was wrong until the Europeans came and introduced them to the Bible. Isn't there a quote that says "We were given the Bible, and they took our land"

Most of the concepts that we condemn are largely brought to us by the Europeans that colonized us. Event the bible that you reference was given to us by the Europeans. Before you say that the bible was written by middle eastern men, the bible we know today has been severely edited for hundreds upon thousands of years to suit the way people wanted it. Think for yourself, not for the white man.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 8:03pm On May 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Unafrican you say?

Africans did not think that homosexuality was wrong until the Europeans came and introduced them to the Bible. Isn't there a quote that says "We were given the Bible, and they took our land"

Most of the concepts that we condemn are largely brought to us by the Europeans that colonized us. Event the bible that you reference was given to us by the Europeans. Before you say that the bible was written by middle eastern men, the bible we know today has been severely edited for hundreds upon thousands of years to suit the way people wanted it. Think for yourself, not for the white man.
What matters is, its unafrican today, i wasn't there yesterday but I'm here today
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I have no idea what you've been trying to say, maybe its your own little way of staying relevant, and i don't think its working, why don't you look elsewhere, a little birdie told me that you wish to make a career out of it, and you're in the wrong place if that is true

You wouldn't have a clue... that is the point.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 8:07pm On May 25, 2018
LivingFree:

You wouldn't have a clue... that is the point.
grinWhats the point
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Klinee: 8:10pm On May 25, 2018
donstan18:

There's nothing like natural Opposite sex attraction , because if we had such, there won't be existence of GAY.

It's called Natural Sex attraction , which means you can naturally be gay or straight.

I'm not disputing the fact that it's not psychological, I just want to let you know that some naturally became that. Both homo and lez.
You are a complete foooool!!!!
How can you comment such idiotic unreasonable comment?
I was thinking that you have sense before, now I realize that you are goaaat!!!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by JennyJuggs: 8:10pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I believe the stupid rhetorical question of yours should be directed to you, if you actually read my reply to him you wouldn't be trying this stunt of yours, maybe you did and it refused to penetrate your meathead, i don't get my fancy words online, i actually know them and when to use them, i ain't like you who spent your whole life here, you're just another gullible faceless somebody who thinks i yield to threats, what will you do? Flex your online muscles?
Na so madness take dey start o. Them better keep close eye on you. E dey show for your body.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 8:11pm On May 25, 2018
Klinee:
You are a complete foooool!!!!
How can you comment such idiotic unreasonable comment?
I was thinking that you have sense before, now I realize that you are goaaat!!!

Nawao.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2018
i always love this girl's thread cos fight must dey

make i go carry pop corn jareh
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Ivorianaija(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
What matters is, its unafrican today, i wasn't there yesterday but I'm here today

This is an example of someone becoming completely brainwashed by colonialism. Clap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Na so madness take dey start o. Them better keep close eye on you. E dey show for your body.
grinComing from someone who just gave me an earthshaking warning, thats what i thought, run along and stay off my mention
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by mhisbliss(f): 8:21pm On May 25, 2018
Ivorianaija:

This is an example of someone becoming completely brainwashed by colonialism. Clap for yourself
cheesyIs that all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.