Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? (2246 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Haliraph(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
I have a friend who is so comfortable living without a girlfriend in his life even when he's not a priest.
So i jokingly asked him one day how he was going to find a wife to marry in the future. And his response was amazing...
So I just wanna ask if its normal for anyone to stay without a girlfriend?
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by nnadychuks(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2018
Scientists have proved that space booking is as a result of trying to be the first to make sense. Therefore, space booking is directly proportional to the act of being relevant. Mathematically, S=KF where F is the force of relevance and K is a constant of uncertainty. wink

Anyways, Samsung Galaxy s5 with pouch powerbank up for sale. Price, 50k

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
Haliraph:
I have a friend who is so comfortable living without a girlfriend in his life even when he's not a priest.
So i jokingly asked him one day how he was going to find a wife to marry in the future. And his response was amazing...

Because you have a girlfriend now, people that don't have are abnomal abi?

Commomgetoutofhere!!!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Adasun(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2018
Absolutely normal bro
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
Don't listen to their advice....is not normal to stay without a girlfriend......hell no
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by sainttwist1(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
one of the best thing that can happen to a man......

10 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2018
nnadychuks:
Scientists have proved that space booking is as a result of trying to be the first to make sense. Therefore, space booking is directly proportional to the act of being relevant. Mathematically, S=KF where F is the force of relevance and K is a constant of uncertainty. wink

ahhhh. grin this guy!!!
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Diseye29(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2018
No is not normal but for people like you "op " that's masturbating almost every day , yes it is !!!!
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 25, 2018
is normal bro.... am are product of such, although if conji catch me then I do pay as you go

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
Maybe he's involved in friends of benefit sort of relationship.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by pedrilo: 3:06pm On May 25, 2018
is it normal to date a guy and not expect him to spend on u?
una nor dey get respect for boy wey no dey giv una money, shey make we no respect ourselves?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Mcy56(f): 3:07pm On May 25, 2018
nnadychuks:
Funny! grin
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by austyn0(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Maybe he's involved in friends of benefit sort of relationship.
Or he is gay.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:23pm On May 25, 2018
Haliraph:

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE STILL A CHILD. undecided
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by austyn0(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Don't listen to their advice....is not normal to stay without a girlfriend......hell no
What's abnormal abou it?
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 25, 2018
austyn0:
Or he is gay.
aghh that could be a reason as well. I hear say for abuja that there are some well off young guys living well.they live in comfy flats and ride good cars but one thing be say they don't have girlfriends and they avoid women like plague. Many of them are gay gigolos for alhajis. Dem dey take am in d azz in exchange for thousands of naira. Na someone yarn me dis one.plenty tinzs dey happen for dis countrycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
lets say for example a babe that stays across his street took a liking to him and dey give am d tin steady, or maybe na brothel customer,or he's gay. Many tinzs can make him no get a girlfriendcheesy.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by kachi7021(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2018
Been staying without a girlfriend and I ain't dead yet. So it's normal
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by encryptjay(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2018
Can't someone stay without girlfriend without some people concluding he's gay? There are people that just don't give a f u c k about these things.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
lets say for example a babe that stays across his street took a liking to him and dey give am d tin steady, or maybe na brothel customer,or he's gay. Many tinzs can make him no get a girlfriendcheesy.

Which kind Oxford dictionary is this.....lefulefu
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You indirectly toasting him niyen. Biko just negode cheesy
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Eastboi(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
Op am not understanding ur question
He don't have a girl friend or he don't want to have one
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

You indirectly toasting him niyen. Biko just negode cheesy

Toast a boy from naira land tongue that can't happen
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Toast a boy from naira land tongue that can't happen

Not necessarily on NL, it could be on FB, What'sapp et al :p
NO ONE CAN TELL
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 25, 2018
It is. You don't need anyone to be happy.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by gonkin(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
Are u trying to say im abnormal cuz its not every one of us thats in a relationship.

You have to be single first then u get in a relationship then break up and get in another relationship again and break up. The cycle continues till u meet THE ONE that would never break but hold on to you cuz she's a part of you.

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

Not necessarily on NL, it could be on FB, What'sapp et al :p

NO ONE CAN TELL

Oga I don't do those shit.... Not in my nature.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Oga I don't do those shit.... Not in my nature.

Lol, warriss wrong wit dat ?
Ain't u single ?
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
It is super cool.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

Lol, warriss wrong wit dat ?

Ain't u single ?

Am never single though not married but not single too
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by guinea1(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2018
Haliraph:

Its a matter of choice except there is something behind it.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
Some people are just not ready for the dramas/problems that comes with having a girlfriend. Don't you know that anything that has engines or breasts will definitely give you troubles?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? / I Hate August. / Why Do Girls Like Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.