Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? (2254 Views)

Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Am never single though not married but not single too
shocked
Would i be wrong if i use d word '' Baby Mama '' ? On u
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Burgerlomo: 4:55pm On May 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
is normal bro.... am are product of such, although if conji catch me then I do pay as you go

Lol, pay on demand cool
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

shocked

Would i be wrong if i use d word '' Baby Mama '' ? On u

Haven't given birth either.you are wrong because that too is not in my agenda
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Haven't given birth either.you are wrong because that too is not in my agenda

Oops shocked

Do u care describing urself in two sentences ?
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

Oops shocked

Do u care describing urself in two sentences ?

Why should I
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Why should I

Because someone cares to know
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by oluwashedy: 5:18pm On May 25, 2018
Haliraph:
I have a friend who is so comfortable living without a girlfriend in his life even when he's not a priest.
So i jokingly asked him one day how he was going to find a wife to marry in the future. And his response was amazing...
So I just wanna ask if its normal for anyone to stay without a girlfriend?
Tell us his response
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

Because someone cares to know

May I know who the person is
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

May I know who the person is
Fortunately, the person is still struggling to discover himself

If you were ask who i am, tell dem IamALIVE, IamFREEDOM, IamNOBODY.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

Fortunately, the person is still struggling to discover himself

If you were ask who i am, tell dem IamALIVE, IamFREEDOM, IamNOBODY.

Okay
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Okay
cool

Can you answer d question now ?
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 25, 2018
IamFreedom:

cool

Can you answer d question now ?

Sorry is late already
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Sorry is late already
shocked

Aiit.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 25, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Which kind Oxford dictionary is this.....lefulefu
grin
rebirthforgoody:

Which kind Oxford dictionary is this.....lefulefu
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 25, 2018
Tallesty1:
Some people are just not ready for the dramas/problems that comes with having a girlfriend. Don't you know that anything that has engines or breasts will definitely give you troubles?
ehn now that's why i was saying different reason dey wey dey make a guy not to have a steady gfcheesy. But d guy go fit get one babe wey dem dey do friends of benefit sort of tin.
Re: Is It Normal To Stay Without A Girlfriend? by Alwaysking: 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
Nigerian girls are waste of time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) / How To Attract And Handle Your Lady..... / My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.