Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend (2641 Views)

How School Boys Wrote Letter To Girls In The 80s And 90s / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 26, 2018
You always make sure that my birthday is special. You always come up with the best ideas to celebrate, and this year is no exception. Thank you for making it your life’s mission to make every birthday unforgettable, when truly you are the gift that I open every day. My life has been so much blessed since you came. Thank you for making me happy every day and not just on my birthday.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Bluezy13(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
Ok,
You're welcome.
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Bluezy13(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2018
You're welcome
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by 912(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2018
darol4real:
You always make sure that my birthday is special. You always come up with the best ideas to celebrate, and this year is no exception. Thank you for making it your life’s mission to make every birthday unforgettable, when truly you are the gift that I open every day. My life has been so much blessed since you came. Thank you for making me happy every day and not just on my birthday.

On the bolded, I'm sure his mother must be really proud to know that her son's sole purpose on earth is to organise birthday parties for a woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Greenbullet(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2018
912:

On the bolded, I'm sure his mother must be really proud to know that her son's sole purpose on earth is to organise birthday parties for a woman
jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 26, 2018
Is only a boy like you that see women as slaves.....boys like you don't appreciate women at all....am sure that's the way your father treat your mother.
912:

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by 912(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
Is only a boy like you that see women as slaves.....boys like you don't appreciate women at all....am sure that's the way your father treat your mother.

Oh are you the one who's life mission is to organise birthdays for his girlfriend? grin That means you are already living the dream my brother. Your mother must be really proud of you

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by SoapQueen(f): 1:44am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:

Laudable! Do not let any of these chauvinists dull your shine.

Bless you for showing your woman love!
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 4:30am On May 27, 2018
and the guy's letter?
thank you for giving me good sex for my birthday, and Easter, and Christmas, and New Year's Eve, and our Anniversary
sex is the only gift women know to give angry

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:47am On May 27, 2018
A wise woman don't sell herself out.
ubunja:
and the guy's letter?
thank you for giving me good sex for my birthday, and Easter, and Christmas, and New Year's Eve, and our Anniversary
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:48am On May 27, 2018
Well, for your info am not the one but just to correct you......don't treat women as a slave if you want to be great in life
912:

Oh are you the one who's life mission is to organise birthdays for his girlfriend? grin That means you are already living the dream my brother. Your mother must be really proud of you
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:51am On May 27, 2018
Sexual immorality always follows a departure from divine standard by the leader. Assemblies in which their shepherds compromise to keep members are also full of sexual laxity. Maintain high personal ethics and require the same from your people.

The devil has worked assiduously to discredit the role of spiritual leaders in this generation. The system is that if he can get more Spiritual leaders, especially those in the pulpit ministry to err in their personal lives, more people will lose faith in what God could do through these men. The Lord gave me an understanding several years ago that, “THE INSTRUMENT THAT WILL SET THE STANDARD CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE A MARGIN OF ERROR.” The failure and weakness you tolerate in yourself will be amplified in those following you and further magnified in your ministry as a spiritual leader.

Compromising leaders bring judgment upon the people of God. The effect of a leader’s sin does not stop with the leaders, but impacts on the people. Holy leaders produce a strong people for God. The true strength of God’s people is not in their numbers, but in the aggregate holiness of the assembly.

When members of an assembly have strayed into lives of compromise and incomplete sanctification before the Lord, their potency in the spirit becomes weak and they cannot pull enough power before God. Whenever a leader compromises with the devil on an issue, the devil will always come back for payment. If you give the devil a foothold in your life, he will become a stronghold in the lives of your people and in your ministry.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to be a standard setter in life and never to compromise, you will always find me a reference point in my generation in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Samuel 12:1-31, John 16:1-33, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 16:4-5

ubunja:
and the guy's letter?
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by BossLaifay(f): 7:07am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
and the guy's letter?
Where do you meet the kind of women you date? Honestly.

You need to change your approach or improve your standards in terms of women because your comments always show that the kind of women you surround yourself with are low and hungry and that's the truth.

There are so many women out there who are better than the type of women you describe. Please search them out and go for them and leave hustlers alone.
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
Where do you meet the kind of women you date? Honestly.

You need to change your approach or improve your standards in terms of women because your comments always show that the kind of women you surround yourself with are low and hungry and that's the truth.

There are so many women out there who are better than the type of women you describe. Please search them out and go for them and leave hustlers alone.
the only way women know how to hustle is with pvssy

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
A wise woman don't sell herself out.
do wise women even exist?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:27am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
Sexual immorality always follows a departure from divine standard by the leader. Assemblies in which their shepherds compromise to keep members are also full of sexual laxity. Maintain high personal ethics and require the same from your people.

The devil has worked assiduously to discredit the role of spiritual leaders in this generation. The system is that if he can get more Spiritual leaders, especially those in the pulpit ministry to err in their personal lives, more people will lose faith in what God could do through these men. The Lord gave me an understanding several years ago that, “THE INSTRUMENT THAT WILL SET THE STANDARD CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE A MARGIN OF ERROR.” The failure and weakness you tolerate in yourself will be amplified in those following you and further magnified in your ministry as a spiritual leader.

Compromising leaders bring judgment upon the people of God. The effect of a leader’s sin does not stop with the leaders, but impacts on the people. Holy leaders produce a strong people for God. The true strength of God’s people is not in their numbers, but in the aggregate holiness of the assembly.

When members of an assembly have strayed into lives of compromise and incomplete sanctification before the Lord, their potency in the spirit becomes weak and they cannot pull enough power before God. Whenever a leader compromises with the devil on an issue, the devil will always come back for payment. If you give the devil a foothold in your life, he will become a stronghold in the lives of your people and in your ministry.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to be a standard setter in life and never to compromise, you will always find me a reference point in my generation in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Samuel 12:1-31, John 16:1-33, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 16:4-5

are you crazy or just stupid??
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Olalan(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2018
wouldn't be surprising if she hasn't reciprocated such to him
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by BossLaifay(f): 7:31am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
I beg to differ. Even if you argue that majority do, not 100%. That's why I ask that you switch up your approach and look for that 2 or 1 percent who do not hustle with pvssy. Or can you not attract well to do professional women who are kind hearted?
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:34am On May 27, 2018
Well, that's the environment you find yourself...you're in an environment where women sells their future out to people like you...that's why you're talking like this.....by their fruits ye shall know them
Olalan:
wouldn't be surprising if she hasn't reciprocated such to him
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:35am On May 27, 2018
Yes they're many but you can't get them cheap like ponmon
ubunja:
do wise women even exist?
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:36am On May 27, 2018
Out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speak
ubunja:
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:37am On May 27, 2018
Sorry please don't hang yourself my brother
ubunja:
are you crazy or just stupid??
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
I beg to differ. Even if you argue that majority do, not 100%. That's why I ask that you switch up your approach and look for that 2 or 1 percent who do not hustle with pvssy. Or can you not attract well to do professional women who are kind hearted?
so your great solution is victim blaming? its somehow my fault women use pvssy to get ahead??

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:40am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
Yes they're many but you can't get them cheap like ponmon
just see how quick you are to insult another brother as you worship vagina.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:40am On May 27, 2018
A real woman will not do such likewise a real man will not but the ones that are sent to destroy the life of a man....Real men don't look for SEX in relationship.
ubunja:
so your great solution is victim blaming? its somehow my fault women use pvssy to get ahead??
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On May 27, 2018
What's vagina? You've problem
ubunja:
just see how quick you are to insult another brother as you worship vagina.
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
What's vagina? You've problem
and you have the solution?
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by BossLaifay(f): 7:46am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
Lol. My dear, the truth is even if you cry victim from now till next year it will not change the reality. So instead of shouting * I am a victim * why not look for ways to improve your situation. You cannot change the "attacker" so change your approach and enjoy your life.

It's like a woman who is a victim of domestic violence shouting *I am a victim* without looking for ways to improve her situation eg getting out and complaining that people are shaming her for staying in the marriage. One day she will die for nothing.
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:46am On May 27, 2018
I don't but Jesus Christ does...you need him in your life than woman
ubunja:
and you have the solution?
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
I don't but Jesus Christ does...you need him in your life than woman
ok then. move aside and i communicate directly with him
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. My dear, the truth is even if you cry victim from now till next year it will not change the reality. So instead of shouting * I am a victim * why not look for ways to improve your situation. You cannot change the "attacker" so change your approach and enjoy your life.

It's like a woman who is a victim of domestic violence shouting *I am a victim* without looking for ways to improve her situation eg getting out and complaining that people are shaming her for staying in the marriage. One day she will die for nothing.

and more Victim Blaming.
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by BossLaifay(f): 7:59am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
and more Victim Blaming.
Lol. You know I am right. Hence you cannot be your usual argumentative self with lots of salient points. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Married Man / What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man / What Should We Call This? Love Or What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.