Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend (2670 Views)

How School Boys Wrote Letter To Girls In The 80s And 90s / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me / See What This Lady Wrote For Her Man To Buy For Her This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. You know I am right. Hence you cannot be your usual argumentative self with lots of salient points. grin
i already told you women hustle with pvssy. will arguements change my point? you're the one who wanna argue my point. not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by 912(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
Well, for your info am not the one but just to correct you......don't treat women as a slave if you want to be great in life

What is this one saying sef? undecided how did slave enter this matter now. So just because I'm not like you whose sole purpose on earth is to be organising birthday for woman, then that means I treat women like slave cheesy...... Oga Great man! Mr party organiser, you better do something meaningful with your existence

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2018
912:

What is this one saying sef? undecided how did slave enter this matter now. So just because I'm not like you whose sole purpose on earth is to be organising birthday for woman, then that means I treat women like slave cheesy...... Oga Great man! Mr party organiser, you better do something meaningful with your existence
im glad im not the only one
exposing this worshipper of women.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:20am On May 27, 2018
:Day grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy well let babies raise their voice
912:

Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Les: 10:16am On May 27, 2018
darol4real:
Well, for your info am not the one but just to correct you......don't treat women as a slave if you want to be great in life
for the fact he pointed out something unethical of a man doesn't mean he treats women as slaves!
Re: A Lady Wrote Letter Of Appreciation To Her Boyfriend by Les: 10:19am On May 27, 2018
912:

I think that guy is just being a kid, no reasonable man will be happy if such nonsense is written of him, explain him no further, his sentimentality won't let him grasp the depth of the words you type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Exactly Do A Lady Do to Keep A Man / Bbnaija's Khloe Flaunts Her Sexy Body In One-piece Swimming Suit (photos) / Man Shows Famous Love Bridge Abroad Where Lovers Padlock Their Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.