Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? (1086 Views)

Is He Shy Or Wat? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / These Prostitutes: Do They Finally Settle Down And Get Married Or Wat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by larana(f): 4:22pm On May 27, 2010
pls give ur candid opinion on this one

a sister of mine is dating a young man, infact the guy proposed wit a ring. they usually have issues and each time they quarell the guy insults and humilate her. he even asks her to return every single thing he ever bought for. they usually settle the occasional fights and he claims he is madly in love wit her. recently, they quarrelled again and this time around the girl has broken up wit him, becos marrying such a man could be suicidal, the guy is going crazy, he came to her office insulting, shouting and call her despicable names. he even said that he wants all that he ever gave her, meanwhile she also bought him gifts wen d going was good. should she return his gifts or,
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by funkybaby(f): 4:29pm On May 27, 2010
it depends . . . . . .

if he bought her a house on park lane, london, she can return it

if he bought her a brand new 2009 range rover sport she can return it

if he bought her a bungalow at maitaima, abuja, she can return it

anything less than these, she should NOT return anything back

let him continue ranting. when he is tired, he will go and hug a transformer.

rubbish !
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by Sauron1: 4:34pm On May 27, 2010
larana:

pls give your candid opinion on this one

a sister of mine is dating a young man, infact the guy proposed wit a ring. they usually have issues and each time they quarell the guy insults and humilate her. he even asks her to return every single thing he ever bought for. they usually settle the occasional fights and he claims he is madly in love wit her. recently, they quarrelled again and this time around the girl has broken up wit him, becos marrying such a man could be suicidal, the guy is going crazy, he came to her office insulting, shouting and call her despicable names. he even said that he wants all that he ever gave her, meanwhile she also bought him gifts wen d going was good. should she return his gifts or,

I am afraid your sister's young man is an irresponsible pest-natured twunt.
I also suggest he should be taken to a mental home where his ailments can be diagnosed.
Matter of fact, i think he's got a va[i]g[/i]ina instead of a cock.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by hollandis(f): 4:53pm On May 27, 2010
I recently saw my ex,drive pst with a small car I gave her .If not for civility,I'd have gone bat-sh*it with her.If your sister's ex is as crazy as I am she should return every single thing he bought. lipsrsealed
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by ebonyz: 5:22pm On May 27, 2010
i always tell my sister and friends, immediately you sense ur bf is abusive or immature . . . RUN.
They dont change, instead they make you feel worthless just to make themselves feel good.

Tell your sister not to return nada, he is only doing it cuz he is immature n seeking attention.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by indie22(f): 7:00pm On May 27, 2010
Only a petty and shameless man would make such a request, if it was me I would gladly pack the smallest and the biggest of everything the shameless he goat has bribed me with over the years and return them, before he starts to carry my gist all over the place!

I dnt attach a lot to material things, so it should be easy!
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:08pm On May 27, 2010
What a Child!
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by omega25red(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2010
hollandis:

I recently saw my ex,drive pst with a small car I gave her .If not for civility,I'd have gone bat-sh*it with her.If your sister's ex is as crazy as I am she should return every single thing he bought. lipsrsealed
^^^ hilarious lol

i think the only thing she owes him is his ring since it is a conditional gift. Give him his ring and tell him to beat it
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by iice(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2010
Return everything.  Men like that will not stop.  You'll hear one day in another corner of the state that you are greedy blah blah, you hoarded everything blah blah. 

That's why i'm an advocate of getting your own ish.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by ruskiee(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2010
Return 'em all.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by Nautillus(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2010
Even if ita a house, tell your sis to return it, Gifts are the least of her worries, she should thank her stars that she didnt end up with the Arrow.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2010
Humans are most unreliabe creatures on earth.
Beware of them.

She should report him to the Police for harassment.
A GIFT IS NOT A DEBT.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 28, 2010
return d gifts asap and report to d security agencies if continues comin around. He's just a young fool.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by sevule(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2010
Abeg return all the gifts, if possible return his sperm as well!!!
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by XeeMira: 2:23am On May 29, 2010
She shouldn't return shit. She should take that for all the pain he caused her. Matter of fact, if she doesn't care much for the things he gave her, she can destroy them and send him photos or a video of them burning in flames or sumfin. tongue

But again, if she really doesn't want his drama, she should be sure to collect all the stuff she got him too, while giving his back. BTW, what kinda juvie is he? Mschew
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 29, 2010
Abeg return all the gifts, if possible return his spermatozoa as well!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin na waa oh¬
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by Youngpo413: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2014
ThoniaSlim: What a Child!

no, na pikin hehehehe.
Re: Should She Return His Gifts Or Wat? by passionate88: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2014
indie22: Only a petty and shameless man would make such a request, if it was me I would gladly pack the smallest and the biggest of everything the shameless he goat has bribed me with over the years and return them, before he starts to carry my gist all over the place!

I dnt attach a lot to material things, so it should be easy!
Bribed you with?.. This is serious

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Past / A Touching Story / What Signalled D Beginning Of The Relationship You Are Currently In Or Previous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.