Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ladies And Their Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Past (1061 Views)

Is It Wise For Both Parties To Share Their Past Be4 Marriage?(i.e. If Need Be) / Is It Right To Ask Your Partner About Their Past Relationship? / Should Lovers Keep Secrets From Their Past From Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Past by pharmking: 4:54am On Aug 11, 2010
I've been wondering about this question for quite sometimes now. Do the ladies get remorseful or worry, ashamed when they meet a guy that has dated less women than they have dated guy? If so are they afraid the guy might reject them?
Re: Ladies And Their Past by StRichy(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2010
they are not bordered about it.
some are yet to discover that it has contributed immensely to their failed relationship(s).
Re: Ladies And Their Past by InkedNerd(f): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2010
pharmking:

I've been wondering about this question for quite sometimes now. Do the ladies get remorseful or worry, ashamed when they meet a guy that has dated less women than they have dated guy? If so are they afraid the guy might reject them?

Why should it matter? If he rejects her all she needs to do it give him the deuces and call it a day. No need to feel bad about it.
Re: Ladies And Their Past by iice(f): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2010
Thank goodness for Amazonia cheesy
Re: Ladies And Their Past by vivaladiva(f): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2010
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmm no , it aint a competetion
since wen has shagging more men than a man has a woman been a contributing factor to a failed relationship, u make it sound like being in a relationship is somehow exclusively beneficial for the woman only and she sld do every thing within her power including sacrificing her fundamental human right of choice inorder to bag her self a so-called eligible man

i cld never be ashamed of my past, it is wat makes me who i am, if u dont effing like it u can go jump under a train

thank god not all men share this narrow minded perspective on female sexuality and her freedom to express it in any way she likes
i bet some twats would happily put their wifes,daughters, sisters, mother etc for circumcision so they can continue to live in a state of sexual slavery----while the men of cos r free to indulge in wat ever sexual pervertion known to man
Re: Ladies And Their Past by Onchedu(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2010
Na this kain topic some babes dey like. . . so dem go fit make case for their wayward lifestyles.

Truth is the typical woman under 30years of age in the world today is likely to have had more sexual partners than the men of the same age group. They just would rather hide it and the men would rather exaggerate their numbers.
Re: Ladies And Their Past by MrCork1: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2010
I always do credit checks on ladies b4 I Nyansh them or before I marry them
Re: Ladies And Their Past by LadyLocs(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hell! At 30, I'm supposed to have a past. If a guy can't handle it, he can walk.
Re: Ladies And Their Past by Omolola1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2010
lol ~
Re: Ladies And Their Past by pharmking: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well personally it doesn't bother me really since I have a past too. And I don't lie about it. I want a person to take me for who I am. However when you meet a lady and start something with her, if her past is not bothering her, why would she always lie about it? (As a matter of fact, most girls lie about it). And you find later more than she has told you?

Truth about oneself, expectations and want are the fundamental foundations to level up a good relationship.
Re: Ladies And Their Past by SAGoddess: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
SO it is ok for a man to have more exes that a woman, why does it matter who has more exes anyway? WHy do different set of rules apply to women? I so wish cavemen would crawl back into the caves they came out of as a matter of urgency!
Re: Ladies And Their Past by googles: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2010
seriously am a straight forward person i always like to be honest wiv whoever am dating. . . cos i cant stand it if today he asks me abt this guy

and then two days later hez asking abt anova guy he heard i dated i dont like dat so usually i come out straight and if he cant live wiv it

all well and good. . i cant kill myself
Re: Ladies And Their Past by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
pharmking:

What has that got to do with anything

Just because a guy has less sexual partners doesn't mean he's a saint or a good 'prospect'!  undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Past by honeric01(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

seriously am a straight forward person i always like to be honest wiv whoever am dating. . . cos i cant stand it if today he asks me abt this guy

and then two days later hez asking abt anova guy he heard i dated i dont like dat so usually i come out straight and if he cant live wiv it

thank u kiss
Re: Ladies And Their Past by SAGoddess: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
Do men ever get remorseful/ashamed (OP's words) of the number of women they have slept with when they finally meet the one? Do they ever regret "forcing" exes to abort their children because they were not ready to be fathers but were ready to go to Shagville?
Re: Ladies And Their Past by Akanbiedu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
pharmking:

Well personally it doesn't bother me really since I have a past too. And I don't lie about it. I want a person to take me for who I am. However when you meet a lady and start something  with her, if her past is not bothering her, why would she always lie about it? (As a matter of fact, most girls lie about it). And you find later more than she has told you?

Truth about oneself, expectations and want are the fundamental foundations to level up a good relationship.
Re: Ladies And Their Past by pharmking: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
googles:

THANK YOU!!!
[color=#000099][/color]

SA Goddess:

Do men ever get remorseful/ashamed (OP's words) of the number of women they have slept with when they finally meet the one? Do they ever regret "forcing" exes to abort their children because they were not ready to be fathers but were ready to go to Shagville?
i DON'T GET REMORSFULL/ASHAMED, i'VE NEVER MADE A GIRL ABORT. NO PROTECTION NO SEX FOR ME. I WILL HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX ONLY WHEN I GET MARRIED. BUT THE REASON WHY I SAY THE LADIES GET REMORSEFUL IS THAT THEY MOST OF THE TIME LIE ABOUT THEIR PAST. NOW WHAT'S THE DEAL ABOUT THAT?
Re: Ladies And Their Past by SAGoddess: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2010
Don't know what kind of girls you meet but we all have a past and truth is the word with me, how you take it is your own issue!
Re: Ladies And Their Past by MrCork1: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2010
True, any male ever been Nyanshed by a lesbian? SA GOdDess?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Stay Or Do I Go? Pls Help / What's The Most Foolish Thing You Ever Did For Love? / Touching Story On Marriage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.