Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. (13330 Views)

Decency Is Not Old Fashioned Check This Pictures Out / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says / See One Thing Nigerian Girls Can Learn From The British Royal Wedding(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
[s] Shut up! You are being foolish trying to scuttle behind and not prove your point.
First, you said hos are classy. Then, you said not all hos are classy. Now, I ask you to differentiate between hos with class and hos without class but you can't. Why don't you answer that and see if I won't respond to your foolish question of what is class?
If you weren't such a blockhead, perhaps you might have been able to understand that the main theme is "Decency is class" [/s] .

When they can't answer your question, they'll start insulting you.

Simple question; who is a classy lady? And she’s busy crying and menstruating grin

Olodo na Olodo.
Aboki na aboki, if you like give am suit, he go still show say he be aboki grin

2 Likes

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Really? shocked

Change your church angry
ahh!!
greiyboy please confirm this. cry
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by makydebbie(f): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Mariinee:
Dear, if you read the post well, I'm sure you wouldn't see where I opposed the use of make-up. I clearly said it was about excessive make-up. Please, have you not seen pictures from Nigerian weddings these days?

I follow Bella naija and I don't see excess makeup. What may be excess to you may not be to me. It's their preference all the same.

That's the point. Beyonce exposes skin sometimes but has she made it a norm?
The point is people always overdo what whites do in the name of fashion, so much that they now think because entertainers are indecent, it should be the norm. If Beyonce goes nude, it's because she's an entertainer. If you aren't an entertainer, what's your business going nude?
For instance; Beyonce is classy, right. But, would she dress to the royal wedding like she would to an award show?
And seriously, I have seen very wealthy people without symptoms of class.
Beyonce is almost always is bum shorts or short gowns na. Even with long gowns she exposes skin. Babe maybe you didn't watch the reception. People exposed skin there! It was church wedding where everyone dressed corporately. If Beyonce being an entertainer is my role model, will I dress like Meghan?
You would be shocked that Beyonce will go to that wedding with cleavage showing.

Why not emulate the royals and not entertainers you have no business emulating? Okay, let's say Nicki Minaj is a definition of class. Would you show off your butt cheeks too as an example of class since Nicki is classy? See, even in America, they don't see artistes as classy.
If I want to be a singer, my dear is Queen Elizabeth I should emulate? Why should I emulate an actor if I want to be a teacher?
Go to America lol and say Rihanna and nicki minaj are classless and you won't expect the reaction. Ask Juliet Ibrahim the outcome lol. They adore their artists. I remember when Rihanna told people to delete their snap chat because of what they did to her there. Snap lost millions of customers. If they see their artists are classless, they wouldn't have millions of followers.

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
Devil cheesy,
angry angry angry
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
She lied to you
It is God is pure spirit or purity of God
Something like that that, I am sure
oh,thanks so much. cheesy Ruth you are evil.cheesy
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
angry angry angry
You really got me scared.grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by IamPlato(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
highqueen:
You won't get noticed today. bonobo.cheesy

You And That J Boy Just Shading yourselves indirectly grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 27, 2018
highqueen:
ahh!!
greiyboy please confirm this. cry
She is pulling your legs
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 2:55pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

This Question Na Wa...

Please How Do You Even Define Your Own Class
Oga answer me nh grin
Who is a classy man/woman?

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
angry angry angry
tongue
I spoil your market
Ntor cheesy
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Safiaa(f): 2:58pm On May 27, 2018
Classy is subjective. Let everybody have peace and stop shouting upandan
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 2:58pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

You And That J Boy Just Shading yourselves indirectly grin
he came to be noticed.grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 2:59pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
She is pulling your legs
lool,yeah.
thanks so much.grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:
I think you don't understand his point.

Look at Dangote daughter's wedding. It also speaks class and she used 100 buckets of makeup. In this case, class is relative.

Tell the dumb girl.

If she wasn't feeling inferior to foreigners, she would have used Dangote's daughter as an example. grin

2 Likes

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by IamPlato(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
iamJ:
even people that cant afford to feed, they talk abt class cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how can som1 that doesnt knw the meaning of somtin be able to say this is class and this isnt class, nairaland go they give poor people opinion, after soaking garri and groundnut come here and be talking dust

what you dont know you dont know...

Drinking Garri and Groundnut is Not Poverty... Its Class Of Its Own... Higher Classes Drink Garri

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 3:02pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
grin grin So I had to crosscheck the meaning of 'Classy' to see if it's definition has changed.

Here's the dictionary meaning of Classy! I'm honestly lost here.

Tell the fool who said not making up is class grin

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by IamPlato(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Oga answer me nh grin

Who is a classy man/woman?

See What You Dont Understand Is That Class is Different Of Classy...

On The Norm, the Rich Are The Classy but Today We Have So Many Slayqueen And Kings Living Fake lives and You Are Decieved to Believe They Are Classy which They Are Not.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 27, 2018
highqueen:
You really got me scared.grin
Lol....don't mind me cheesy
Let me break it down. Mimo lo'lodumare
Mimo = Holy /Pure
Ni/Lo= Is
Olodumare= God
God is Holy smiley

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 3:05pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

See What You Dont Understand Is That Class is Different Of Classy...

On The Norm, the Rich Are The Classy but Today We Have So Many Slayqueen And Kings Living Fake lives and You Are Decieved to Believe They Are Classy which They Are Not.

Is this the definition of a classy person? cheesy
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol....don't mind me cheesy

Let me break it down. Mimo lo'lodumare

Mimo = Holy /Pure

Ni/Lo= Is

Olodumare= God

God is Holy smiley
oh,thanks so much.grin

bless you.winksmiley
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by IamPlato(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2018
highqueen:
oh,thanks so much. cheesy Ruth you are evil.cheesy

I Bursted into Laughter When I Saw What She Told You grin
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by highqueen(f): 3:07pm On May 27, 2018
IamPlato:

I Bursted into Laughter When I Saw What She Told You grin
hahaha,I was like.shocked
was this what was sang in the church today?winkcheesy
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2018
greiboy:
tongue
I spoil your market
Ntor cheesy
You no try at all angry
How was service today?
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 3:09pm On May 27, 2018
Dangote's daughter isn't classy because she wore makeup during her wedding, but a foreign divorcee is classy because she didn't wear makeup.

This is what "Copy and paste" dey cause, you must surely find it difficult to defend.

grin grin grin grin

Make I leave this mumu thread biko

5 Likes

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You no try at all angry

How was service today?
I didn't go to church today

I have a problem and it is nairaland cry
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by makydebbie(f): 3:09pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Tell the dumb girl.

If she wasn't feeling inferior to foreigners, she would have used Dangote's daughter as an example. grin

I don't think she got you. I wish she used Dangote's wedding instead.

The reason why Meghan didn't use heavy makeup and what not is because it was a royal wedding. They have their rules and she must go by it. You can't compare a royal wedding to a normal wedding.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:

I follow Bella naija and I don't see excess makeup. What may be excess to you may not be to me. It's their preference all the same.

Beyonce is almost always is bum shorts or short gowns na. Even with long gowns she exposes skin. Babe maybe you didn't watch the reception. People exposed skin there! It was church wedding where everyone dressed corporately. If Beyonce being an entertainer is my role model, will I dress like Meghan?
You would be shocked that Beyonce will go to that wedding with cleavage showing.

If I want to be a singer, my dear is Queen Elizabeth I should emulate? Why should I emulate an actor if I want to be a teacher?
Go to America lol and say Rihanna and nicki minaj are classless and you won't expect the reaction. Ask Juliet Ibrahim the outcome lol. They adore their artists. I remember when Rihanna told people to delete their snap chat because of what they did to her there. Snap lost millions of customers. If they see their artists are classless, they wouldn't have millions of followers.
Lol. Perhaps, we don't see the same pictures.
Like I said, Beyonce does that because she's an artiste and an entertainer. It is what her showbiz demands, that's why she's showing. Now, if you aren't into showbiz, why are you 'showing'? Lol.
You just strengthened my point. People who emulate entertainers and dress like shit even at their weddings, are they all trying to be entertainers? Averagely, people now dress like they see their celebrity role models dress even in settings where that kind of dress isn't appropriate.
Like Safiaa said, class is relative. Cardi B might also be some people's definition of class. grin

Well, we have different classes too. And, some people are just gutter class.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by IamPlato(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Is this the definition of a classy person? cheesy

A Classy Person Is A Fashionable And Expensive Individual of A Higher Taste And Class...

Class is people On Same Social Or Economic Level... So Class Is Differs Largely
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
Dangote's daughter isn't classy because she wore makeup during her wedding, but a foreign divorcee is classy because she didn't wear makeup.

This is what "Copy and paste" dey cause, you'll must surely find it difficult to defend.

grin grin grin grin

Make I leave this mumu thread biko
Kindly show where I copied and paste from? Not everyone is a blockhead.
Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Tell the fool who said not making up is class grin
Honestly no one is a fool here! There's been a lot of misconceptions about the word 'classy' Just like some people believe rich people are classy!

That said, If there's to be a fool here it will be you! For hoarding your acclaimed knowledge of the word to ridicule people. I doubt you know who a classy person is though undecided

1 Like

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by donstan18: 3:15pm On May 27, 2018
makydebbie:

I don't think she got you. I wish she used Dangote's wedding instead.

The reason why Meghan didn't use heavy makeup and what not is because it was a royal wedding. They have their rules and she must go by it. You can't compare a royal wedding to a normal wedding.

How can she GOT me when she copied someone's article to post here.

@Embolden, you are right, that was why I made my first comment on this thread concerning her inferiority complex. But due to the fact she stole the article, she couldn't understand me. grin grin

Not making up is class, which means Dangote's daughter isn't classy.

Dress morally is class...which means Nikki Minaj isn't classy.

OP too foolish abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2018
highqueen:

oh,thanks so much.grin

bless you.winksmiley
Lol.... you are welcome smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please Save My Relationship / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.