Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (48562 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by victorian(f): 9:15am On May 29, 2018
Early mormor! See analysis ontop older ladies, hmmmm!

Una try o!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Pcstradamus(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2018
Hell is real.. Remember KARMA..
luminouz:

I sure do!! Especially if they are divorcees or their husbands dies early.....
The worst are d married ones whose husbands are either impotent or never at home...these ones will cling like a leech to you o
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2018
Pcstradamus:
Hell is real.. Remember KARMA..
Lol......please read my comments on this thread page...I'm tired of replying to people who think I fvvk married women!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by sekundosekundo: 9:50am On May 29, 2018
luminouz:

It's obvious ur a troll....older women are diff.from married women!!! N experience doesn't always mean u 'fvcked'
Lay off me n don't quote if u still don't get my point

Useless point if you ask me.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Useless point if you ask me.
I ain't asking!!!!

Now bye!!!!!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by austyn0(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2018
luminouz:

I sure do!! Especially if they are divorcees or their husbands dies early.....
The worst are d married ones whose husbands are either impotent or never at home...these ones will cling like a leech to you o
To everything there is an advantage and disadvantage....The advantages of hanging out with older ladies surpasses that of hanging out with younger girls[age 20-25]

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by nick50(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2018
Having sex with an older woman shortens d life span of a man n u will notice d woman will be getting younger and d young man will be getting older.. I don't buy d idea at all.. I prefer the younger babes where everything is still young, tight and fresh

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by warchild00: 11:55am On May 29, 2018
I tire for am ooo... All are hear in this thread are some guys that like older, rich cougars.. for experience, maturity, connections and you not going to spend on them... NA WA.. ARE U A MAN... No one seems to understand that 70% if not more of Older Ladies in Naija are Full of Drama, Not Rich, Have Little or No Connections... Etc
If you truly love an Older Ladies.. These Shldnt be the Advantages, just say you love a Older Lady.. Love has no age limit between adults.. But Listing Advantages just make you sound like a Gigolo.

Deltayankeeboi:
rubbish. . stop generalizing. experience has nothing to do with age. experience comes with your level of exposure to different cases of life.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
warchild00:
I tire for am ooo... All are hear in this thread are some guys that like older, rich cougars.. for experience, maturity, connections and you not going to spend on them... NA WA.. ARE U A MAN... No one seems to understand that 70% if not more of Older Ladies in Naija are Full of Drama, Not Rich, Have Little or No Connections... Etc
If you truly love an Older Ladies.. These Shldnt be the Advantages, just say you love a Older Lady.. Love has no age limit between adults.. But Listing Advantages just make you sound like a Gigolo.

Maybe, but I am not into older women. I only outlined them so people can understand why certain people do it. We need to stop criticizing what we don't fully understand.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Ugosample(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2018
Jman06:
NONSENSE.

There's no advantage in being a gigolo!

Hustle hard, make money and date/marry a younger lady. That's how it should be! Not looking for escape route from poverty by going after an oldie.

A man should be at least 5yrs older than his lady.

What is this one saying? ?

So every one dating someone older is a gigolo

You don't know the amount of open minded professionals in Nigeria involved with and married to women their senior

You think respect is by age

Any ways to each his own sha
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Jeremy123(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
so indirectly you are dating an older woman
let's say a sugar mummy
I hail o

Earthbound:
Dating older women, is not a trend that started today, yesterday, last week, or last year. It has been happening before the great grand parents of everyone reading this.
There are several advantages of dating an older woman;

1.No pressure about settling down.

2.High levels of maturity (Which rubs on the dude).

3.Career advancement and connections.

4.High level of experience.

5.They are not into you for your wallet size.

6.Age comes with confidence.

7.No more drama.

8.They are classy.

9.The sex is amazing.

As far as religion is concerned, there's no where in the Bible where it condemns marrying an older woman, also Mohammed, the pioneer of Islam married a woman much older than him, which was of great benefit to him. Atheists should be more open minded about this.

Let us try to mind our businesses when we observe a large age gap between a man and an older woman. Let us be happy they found love and pray we find ours.

Leave Tiwa Savage and Wizkid alone.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Modeh(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2018
I totally agree with you on this... Infact they are the best , unlike most recharge card babes
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 29, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol. . . you are not human then. where can i find this sea you are from

Curiosity, we should know by now what it did to the cat lipsrsealed
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Deltayankeeboi: 4:18pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Curiosity, we should know by now what it did to the cat lipsrsealed
lol i actually don't know that is why i curiosly want to experience it firsthand from you. . . I dunno if that's you on your profile cause it does not look nigerian so please tell me and quench my curiosity
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 29, 2018
wink2015:
PROMOTING BABYMAMA IS WRONG!

Respect our much valued African culture.

Musicians and all this so called celebrities promoting babymama are devaluing African morals.

Singing good musics is one thing but promoting babymama and sugar mummy is a trash!

Thumbs up ��
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Umarlulu: 8:29pm On May 29, 2018
LivingFree:

I still prefer the older man, but as time goes by older men become less and (ugly) while younger men are everywhere and fit lipsrsealed

The biggest lie ever told is that men age better than women! It's a lie! If that was the case where are they? After 40 it's mostly big bellies and erectile disfunction. Not all but many! I'm okay with a 5/6 yr age difference(younger or older) but some women really catch feelings over the age gap!.
let's see if it could work for us��
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
You are mad and you have no one to tell you.After posting nonsense under my thread, see ur nonsense here.Olu
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Jeremy123(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Dating older women, is not a trend that started today, yesterday, last week, or last year. It has been happening before the great grand parents of everyone reading this.
There are several advantages of dating an older woman;

1.No pressure about settling down.

2.High levels of maturity (Which rubs on the dude).

3.Career advancement and connections.

4.High level of experience.

5.They are not into you for your wallet size.

6.Age comes with confidence.

7.No more drama.

8.They are classy.

9.The sex is amazing.

As far as religion is concerned, there's no where in the Bible where it condemns marrying an older woman, also Mohammed, the pioneer of Islam married a woman much older than him, which was of great benefit to him. Atheists should be more open minded about this.

Let us try to mind our businesses when we observe a large age gap between a man and an older woman. Let us be happy they found love and pray we find ours.

Leave Tiwa Savage and Wizkid alone.

you just want to tell us to patronize you that you run a chain of connecting young boys to their sugar mummy.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Wapnetrealmcom: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rape in marriages doesn’t exist, Men on Facebook stated (Check out the outstanding reply)

These men on Facebook are saying it is impossible for a man to rape his wife but they got a 5-star reply from a lady who explained that there’s such a thing as spousal rape.

http://wapnetrealm.com/rape-marriages-doesnt-exist-men-facebook-stated-check-outstanding-reply/
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by GentlePEACE: 1:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
my brother I see no big deal in it. .it all depends on us individual and what we want from a woman. . .am currently about settling down with a woman 3 years older than me this year and am just fine..I mean better n best...

Hi, how has it been so far in your marriage. This should be two years from your last post.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2020
GentlePEACE:

Hi, how has it been so far in your marriage. This should be two years from your last post.

we are doing fine bro,infact am enjoying life now and we both celebrate each other....
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by GentlePEACE: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

we are doing fine bro,infact am enjoying life now and we both celebrate each other....

Wow. That's good to know. So what State do you live in?
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
GentlePEACE:

Wow. That's good to know. So what State do you live in?

I still dey naija....I no won give out my location oo make CBN no freeze my account, make immigration no seize my passport and make police no arrest me say I follow do EndSARs protest!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by GentlePEACE: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

I still dey naija....I no won give out my location oo make CBN no freeze my account, make immigration no seize my passport and make police no arrest me say I follow do EndSARs protest!

Lol. That's okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) / I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.