Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself (1846 Views)

Should This Break Up Letter Be Sent To Its Intended Recipient? / This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? / What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself by bonnylight: 2:28am On May 30, 2010
Re: Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself by Lacrissa: 3:28am On May 30, 2010
bonnylight:

@Poster: what u did is a general trend that is pervading our society to that extent I will not blame u totally but blame the race to the moral bottom in our society. You found a guy that is older than you and loves you deeply. He has demonstrated his love for u time and time again. You acted immature - u were very selfish in your outlook on life. You only thought of what makes you happy. Did u think of what makes him happy? There is a law of Karma. Don't forget that what u sow today, u will reap 2 mrw. Men want wife materials not chics. It is obvious that you are still acting like a chic. But remember one thing, you have just lost a gem. Goodbye!!

wow!!!! Who says he loves me deeply? If he did, I don't think there would be a break plus what did I do wrong that deserves karma? I'm on here asking for help and advice so I don't lose him. What have I done? Are you sure you read my story well? undecided
Re: Guys What Does This Break Mean To You? Should I Be Patient Or Just End It Myself by bonnylight: 9:25am On May 30, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Please Advise Me. / They Are In Love With Me, What Should I Do? / 10 Bad Relationship Tips That Single Girls Shouldn’t Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.