Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend (8393 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
190:

^^ I thought u were captain america

Aka kick bush btch a[i]ss[/i] to the curbs why do u need police cars!! angry angry

for [size=5pt]your[/size] HIS protection angry
Re: How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2015
tejuoso1:
i'm dating this guy but i don't know if i should end the relationship because we are always arguing, if i say ten words he'll get mad at five i still love him but i can't handle having to fight with him everytime, it's not easy to break up with him because he is in love and crazy about me even back in london, always buying me expensive gift worth of 5,000 naira like everyweek and he's even paying my school fees and planning to buy me a car but we are always fighting. please tell me how to improve this because i'm fed up of feeling guilty about his love, money and gifts i already spent. last week, i tried to talk to him about how we argued, and he said to me that he has problem with anger and that whenver he's angry at me and have a fight with me i should always know and remember that he loves me nomatter what. worstly today he gave me laptop and charm bracelet as i said thanks he said girl i love you and i'll spend my money on what i love so you you better not mess with my love so i'm a bit thretened that's why i came here please help me what kind of life am i living now, i love him too but we always argue that's the only problem i have should i break up with him or what can i do to stop the differences between us. my girls even told me it could be dangerous to break up with him. i told him i had a son as a teenager maybe he'll freak out
typical naija b!tch,naturally greedy,gold digger,you are staying cos he spends on you,then quit complaining,useless hoe,I'm not surprised cos you all are the same.
Re: How To Cope With Aggressive Boyfriend by Youngpo413: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2015
naijacutee:
Seems he thinks he can buy your rights with gifts.
every naija ladies can be bought with gifts,they are called gold diggers for nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Married Ex Keeps Calling Me / Yoruba Girl Displays Bare Bombom To Celebrate New Month (photos) / A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.