Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (50149 Views)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by deboysben(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
MrRichy:
I'm about going to play football on the road now..
Richard what's up long time how's chibueze
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Dareal90s(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

those are road side shops not people's houses like u find in the SW
Go to southwest ur ppl ar d one living in those brown roof, once they come to SW they ar always poor, go there hardly will u find d house owners living there

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Ruddyman(m): 8:37am On May 30, 2018
I'm in Aba and Aba is observing sit at HOME.....some businesses are opened within the streets but all major businesses, markets, shops and banks are observing the sit at HOME........Some out of fear though

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Chrisbeks: 8:37am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:
I have nothing against the igb0s, but why are they making things hard for themselves, their actions always call for war, and I believe they will be cleared out if there’s another civil war.
How does calling for a referendum on independence amount to calling for war? Same thing has happened in many places around the world without resulting to war. Nigerians should pull their heads out of their asses and think properly for once

20 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Rejoice5000(f): 8:38am On May 30, 2018
obi four ndo otu onitsha is calm .All Hail Biafra igbo Amaka.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:38am On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Umahi threatned yesterday that anyone who does not open shop today in Ebony will risk that shop being confiscated
Really? does he have the Right to do so? what kinda dictatorship is that?

well.. he gonna have to seize my whole building because i own the building and the shops. grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by deboysben(m): 8:38am On May 30, 2018
IgboOsuHunter:
Miserable osu people grin Mere chest beater cheesy

Where is Akanapiaigwe grin It seems he's still leaking his ban wounds grin

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by oluwaahmed: 8:38am On May 30, 2018
Omololu007:
I wish the yeebos will get their Biafra soon,and this country called Nigeria will collapse soon,cause Nigeria is only been enjoyed by politicians,politicians family and friends

So true, they are the only ones enjoying one Nigeria. All their children schooled and are abroad waiting to take over from their parents.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by G8Arthur(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

I don't see how sitting at home will mean breakdown in law and order. Rather Umahi, saying that he will seize the shops that close today, will achieve that breakdown in law and order.
I will advice the South-East leaders to get a copy of Machiavelli THE PRINCE and read it.

U can buy any ebooks of choice including Machiavelli's THE PRINCE for just 500naira (first 10 to order from this platform). Priced @1k.

1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2018
front5line:

because the people in question are worthless n useless rabble rousers.

Which people are worthless ?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
There is total compliance in my area except my grandma that is outside receiving fresh air cry
grin grin grin Tirigbosaaa!!! for your grandma. say hi to her for me. she sure is a bold woman. No one can stop her from receiving fresh air. not even Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by phase1: 8:41am On May 30, 2018
brodalokie:

It is a ritual if you don't know. A revenge ritual. They are out to murder Nigeria. That's what they mean by sit-at-home.

This is where the true government ought to proof their Nigeria given mandate. Nigeria has a owner, mandate and representative. Nigeria is a contract and ipob is not in the original agreement.

Long empty grammar!
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by fucktoto: 8:42am On May 30, 2018
75% of the people viewing this thread are not igbos. they're just haters waiting for an opportunity to gloat.

but you have to give it to the igbos....

no boooohari or APC thread attracts as much viewership.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by front5line: 8:43am On May 30, 2018
columbus007:
am not igbo,but truly this sit at home isn't supposed to be for the igbos alone but for every Nigerian in general,its to reflect on the civil war and what lessons it taught us.

Shut your mouth.
Who stopped your father from observing it ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Donbosco46: 8:43am On May 30, 2018
Igbo get one heart and one mind

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Ziggylady(f): 8:44am On May 30, 2018
gypsey:
Really? does he have the Right to do so? what kinda dictatorship is that?

well.. he gonna have to seize my whole building because i own the building and the shops. grin

grin Nnam bilo no mind the silly Governor...He cant do jack,because from the look of things,its 100% sit-at-home all the way!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Nobody: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
[quote author=Abuforallah1 post=68009215][/quote]

Then its better you let them go without killing them or do u like to see people in pain and sorrow?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Abuforallah1(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2018
Chrisbeks:

How does calling for a referendum on independence amount to calling for war? Same thing has happened in many places around the world without resulting to war. Nigerians should pull their heads out of their asses and think properly for once

Will don’t have referendum in our constitution
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by ChangeDchange: 8:45am On May 30, 2018
NonsoWow:
Boys at emeka offor plaza in onitsha are selling market like say no tomorrow. The place is already jampacked as usual. Ipod are just wawa and abakaliki criminals and anambra people no send them.

chai chai brother you can lie o , emeka ofor plaza is where i stay mpa ,and i'm home
also i'm a native of umuchu aguata lga anambra state

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by icankel: 8:46am On May 30, 2018
Here in Anambra all shops are closed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by Chrisbeks: 8:47am On May 30, 2018
Abuforallah1:

Will don’t have referendum in our constitution
But you have a provision for amending the constitution to address present realities and problems undecided

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates by SoapQueen(f): 8:47am On May 30, 2018
Westaslave2:
u ar stupid then,n women arent needed here! u ar only gud at eating men's money n searching 4 rich husbands

Bitterness will take you no where. Sit there and keep being delusional.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fayose Shows Off His "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills At His Daughter's Wedding. / Meet The 6 Women Senators-elect In Nigeria / Pictures As Osinbajo Visits The National War Museum In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.