Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did (27081 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 12:23pm On May 30, 2018
izzou:

We are talking about looking like someone, not enhancing beauty

I've never seen a white woman applying make up just to look black, or bleaching her skin to black. There may be, but very few

Be real to yourself babe undecided

I'm being real and logical too. as far as both black and white women are not being natural i see no difference irrespective of who they are trying to look like.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Safiaa(f): 12:34pm On May 30, 2018
Herrmes:
WTF is black features? Damn you're reaching.
google is your friend.
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Suspect33(m): 1:04pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

See the example of the stuppidity endemic in most of you blackmen....You and izzou are extremely ignorant..Its clear you know nothing about Blackwomen how much more Whites..

It only a legendary ignoramus who will say Blackwomen wear make up to look White, does not know that Whitewomen go through surgeries to have bigger butt and thighs,fuller lips and tan their skin for a darker shade ..only an ignnoramus indeed.

By the way,if you have the foggiest idea what 'inferority complex'means then you as a blackman is saturated with it.
miss, you are just pained grin only white women do butt and boobs sugery and its a birthright for all black women right?? Well i guess Nicki is white now undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Herrmes: 1:05pm On May 30, 2018
Safiaa:
google is your friend.
I'm sure it is, just like how I'm sure what you said isn't fact.
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Ziggylady(f): 1:15pm On May 30, 2018
Suspect33:
miss, you are just pained grin only white women do butt and boobs sugery and its a birthright for all black women right?? Well i guess Nicki is white now undecided

Master Whitewomen worshipper aka Uncle Tom...My point is that ALL women do that,singling Blackwomen out for that is silly..It is even more common with Whites because they are richer..Go watch 'Botched',Dr 90210 e.t.c on DSTV then come back and tell us the percentage of Whites to Blacks you see.

....Cure yourself off this whitewomen worship cos the White ladies just rides you all and moves on(most wont even give you a second glass except those in their 80s and 90s embarassed..,most often than not.you mean nothing to them...The facebook dude whose e EX undecided White girlfriend dumped,disgraced him and moved is is a huge pointer...
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Suspect33(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Master Whitewomen worshipper aka Uncle Tom...My point is that ALL women do that,singling Blackwomen out for that is silly..It is even more common with Whites because they are richer..Go watch 'Botched',Dr 90210 e.t.c on DSTV then come back and tell us the percentage of Whites to Blacks you see.

....Cure yourself off this whitewomen worship cos the White ladies just rides you all and moves on(most wont even give you a second glass except those in their 80s and 90s embarassed..,most often than not.you mean nothing to them...The facebook dude whose e EX undecided White girlfriend dumped,disgraced him and moved is is a huge pointer...

Peace!!
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by izzou(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

See the example of the stuppidity endemic in most of you blackmen....You and izzou are extremely ignorant..Its clear you know nothing about Blackwomen how much more Whites..

It only a legendary ignoramus who will say Blackwomen wear make up to look White,does not know that Whitewomen go through surgeries to have bigger butt and thighs,fuller lips and tan their skin for a darker shade..only an ignnoramus indeed.

By the way,if you have the foggiest idea what 'inferority complex'means then you as a blackman is saturated with it.

In every 1000 white women, how many actually go for surgeries? And in every 1000 black women, how many actually bleach their skins and apply makeup just to look fair? grin

I'm not here to argue with anybody. I didn't even say black women are unattractive. I only stayed their flaws, which is that they try to look so hard like the white woman

And don't mention me if you really don't have any way of expressing your opinion other than throwing insults

I didn't quote you, remember?
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Angela664(f): 8:31pm On May 30, 2018
Boring
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 06, 2018
Safiaa:
Do white women tan their skin? Get surgery to emulate black features? Copy black culture? No? Maybe I’m just delusional.
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2018
izzou:

A white woman bleaches her skin to black?

A white woman applying make up to look dark?

Until you show me countless pictures of the above stated points, we both know who's lying

White girls do try tan to look darker n wear lotsa makeup get face injections hair extensions fake nails fake lashes butt implants etc. Not all but alot. I however prefer no makeup but mascara n lip balm. I have real hair n real booty n real nails nothing fake. I don't see the point in looking like someone else u are who u are. Theres so many beautiful black women and some white too. I think sum black women are more beautiful than white. However no colour is better than another. We all have our good and bad points

Because I have millions of pictures of black women trying to look white grin
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2018
izzou:

A white woman bleaches her skin to black?

A white woman applying make up to look dark?

Until you show me countless pictures of the above stated points, we both know who's lying

And the black girls trying to look white are crazy. Id love to have brown skin

Because I have millions of pictures of black women trying to look white grin
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Ziggylady:

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2018
eezeribe:
Women are the same worldwide...
The only factors affecting the mentality of our black ladies,thereby making them less rational than their foreign counterparts are HUNGER caused by LAZINESS due to UPBRINGING...
you are ignorant. black men are the laziest of the homo sapiens species which makes black women the most hardworking on earth
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Missyford31:

Im white n i think black women are more beautiful than our women.
Dont mind them, they dont know what it means to have that thick effortless, poreless look due to melanin, or not to need a tan, or to be less likely to get skin cancer, or a natural curvy body.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2018
izzou:

In every 1000 white women, how many actually go for surgeries? And in every 1000 black women, how many actually bleach their skins and apply makeup just to look fair? grin

I'm not here to argue with anybody. I didn't even say black women are unattractive. I only stayed their flaws, which is that they try to look so hard like the white woman

And don't mention me if you really don't have any way of expressing your opinion other than throwing insults

I didn't quote you, remember?
the reason why black women are the way they are is because of massive media brainwashing over the years.

the media potrays black women as masculine and aggressive, as ratchet and ghetto. as homewrecker and angry set of people. hardly would you see an ultra feminine role given to a black woman, except if she is lightskinned. colorism is real, and so is pretty priviledge
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MUST YOU WOMEN ARGUE ABOUT EVERYTHING?

WE HAVE TO CALL OUT OUR AFRICAN WOMEN CUS THEY'RE OUR MAJOR CONCERN... OUR BUSINESS.

THE SUBJECT IS ON AFRICAN WOMEN. RESERVE YOUR WHITEWOMEN TALK FOR ANOTHER DAY.
no, it is on black women, not african alone
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2018
MarieSucre:
This is why I'm very careful with a lot of this hyper activist black men. You stand with them against racism of the white man, they'll be the first to throw you under the bus for a white woman.
it's called colorism sister

1 Like

Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2018
izzou:

How many whites can afford surgeries to obtain black features? And what do you even mean by black features? Nyansh Abi na breeest? grin

I wouldn't want to engage you in an argument. I'm very busy now, and I don't know about you?

Just know that you have been noticed dear kiss

Sai de safe
lip injections and treatment
Re: Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 07, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Dont mind them, they dont know what it means to have that thick effortless, poreless look due to melanin, or not to need a tan, or to be less likely to get skin cancer, or a natural curvy body.

Yeah. I wish i was brown skinned. U have nicer skin and look better in revealing clothing. Like mini skirts n shorts etc. Bikinis. And yes curvaceous sexier bodies. Im lucky tho as i have curvy hips n some booty. Im lacking in the boobs region tho unfortunately lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / 5 Types of Female Buttocks (pictures Included) / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.