Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Chronicles Of Tracy - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of Tracy (105196 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
thanks for the updates
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
ernesty20:
Rubbish Story

mad man u don reach dis side abi..

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
OP tanks for the mention.. I sight u.
No reason anybody oo, sha dey do ur tin dey go. God will continue to help u.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by MakeNigeriaGrea: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Tracyberry what is happening o. Since you got a new phone,updates are no more coming like before.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
ernesty20:
Rubbish Story
Some people sha

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by loverboi97(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
skubido:

mad man u don reach dis side abi..
is he really mad?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
loverboi97:
is he really mad?
No

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
loverboi97:
is he really mad?

smile.. capital YES. cuz Normal human being don't talk anyhow, to d extent of spoiling someone work..
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chikebranny123:
No

EXIT to yaro,
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Bluehaven(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice update you gat here Tracyberry.
Thanks for the mention also.
Anyone (any EOP or EP) giving/awarding you negative comments on here, do know that it's necessary and mandatory to just avoid the person like Ebola.
NEXT!!!
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
I will update soon.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2018
tracyberry:
I will update soon.
on d hot seat already o
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by loverboi97(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Chikebranny123:
No
lolz grin
Chikebranny123:
No
lolz
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
ernesty20:
Rubbish St ory
Y not get brain before u type rubbish
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
I will update soon people grin
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Finally, im here i started yesterday

i love this writter bcox i no fit read big big grammar, all d description of sky and wall and ground sometimes is jux so annoying, this one is straight to d point.

Welldone, my dear op
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
debbycreamy:
Finally, im here i started yesterday

i love this writter bcox i no fit read big big grammar, all d description of sky and wall and ground sometimes is jux so annoying, this one is straight to d point.

Welldone, my dear op

Lol thanks
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by MakeNigeriaGrea: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
tracyberry:

Lol thanks
We are waiting o. Your soon never reach.
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Continuation

Ever since the party Michael and Tracy became close while a lot of people tried to become Tracy's friend because they thought she was dating Michael.
Max and the other students were back from the moot court competition and noticed Tracy had became closed to Tracy and he tried to impress Tracy but it didn't see like it was working.
Vera and her girls tried getting closed to Tracy but whenever they tried it's worsen their relationship with her and they felt it's hopeless.
Tiger who wasn't satisfied with their result didn't give up, on Tuesday it's was a sunny day by 2:40 Tracy was on her to the hostel after lecture when a car stopped in front of her and Tiger came down wearing a handless mini gown with a snicker, Tracy knew what she came for but wasn't interested in hearing it so she walked out on her but Tiger went after her and held her hand.

Tiger: can you pls hear me out before she go
Tracy: Not a chance, now leave my hands before I break it for you ( this got tiger angry but she knew she had to be patient so she freed her hand but stood in front of her)
Tiger: I know you probably hate me
Tracy: I despise you.
Tiger: then why did you save me angry, you could have allowed them kill me
Tracy: am not heartless like you girls, I couldn't watch them kill you
Tiger: so you killed to save me undecided, don't you know what you did
Tracy: are you tryna make me feel guilty, I saved a fucking soul which is yours so what are you trying to say
Tiger: I came to thank you for saving and talk to you about joining the mafias
Tracy: I will pass that in one word "no"
Tiger: if you join the mafias, you will be protected from nikky's girls
Tracy: you mean the same mafias that couldn't save you when you were shot angryif I haven't been there you would be dining with your ancestors
Tiger: stop being a stubborn bitch, shut the Bleep up and listen
Tracy: oh now you wanna use the F word on me, the last girls that came to persuade are better than you so get out of my way(Tracy pushed her out of her way and was about to go but Tiger held her hand and pulled her back)
Tiger: Didn't you see the signs that happened when your birthmark was revealed, we need you.
Tracy who almost fell down when tiger pulled her back got angry and slapped tiger, but tiger didn't retaliate rather she kept on talking.

Tiger:I would have wasted you if not for a reason, do you think nikky is gonna let you go free after killing one of their own, blood for blood, she will make you pay with blood, you need us
Tracy: ever since I was little till I grew up I have never depended on anyone so take this message to your gang i will never a gang filled with stupid dull bitches
Tiger: what did you say (tiger went closer to her)
Tracy: you called me a bitch right, you're a cheap bitch
Tiger was now steaming with fury but remembered what Vera told her so she walked away and drove her car off while Tracy went to her hostel.

4 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
OP more oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
skubido:
OP more oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by oladele00(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:

I'm a girl
nice one sis
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by JULI3BAE: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2018
yummy i want moooore
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:
I will update soon people grin

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by tracyberry(f): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Chikebranny123 post=69528176][/quote]

Why
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
tracyberry:

Why
am waiting for another soon

Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Chikebranny123(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Since ur here
How soon are u gonna update
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by Josephdominic(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2018
tracyberry:
Continuation

Juli3bea, Josephdominic, Bluehaven, rukidanty, skibido grin

Tracy thought about her family and herself, she couldn't understand the changes happening to her, at first she wasn't scared of be killed and then she killed one of nikky's girls but she isn't scared, she thought of what her mom told her the last time they spoke on the phone, she just starred at the people dancing, some were in two pair (male and female) while dancing, some people were sitted while they sip their drink and nod to the rhythm of the song, Michael who was dancing noticed Tracy wasn't comfortable so he went and sat beside her when the following conversation took place.

Michael: Tracy what's wrong, why aren't you dancing and you haven't taken anything since we came
Tracy: Michael I will be sincere with you embarassedI came to the party because you asked me to, right now I wish I was in my bed sleeping or reading
Michael: well I'm sorry for disturbing you, I could take you home now if you wanna go
Tracy: I can't leave you feeling sad, I will stay till it's over

They kept on talking and he said some funny things which made Tracy smile and comfortable, he asked her to dance with him at first she refused but when he kept insisting she agreed, as she stood up to dance with him nikky and her gang came in wearing all white and Tracy stood shocked for some secs while nikky approached her.

Michael: Hi nikky what's good
Nikky: Hi mic (she hugged him in front of Tracy and gave Tracy a warning look) am fine, I came to the party cause I heard you were coming, so who is the chick
Michael: oh my bad am sorry, nikky this is Tracy, Tracy this is nikky( nikky shook her hands smiling which got Tracy confused and uncomfortable).
Nikky: so Michael would you care for a dance.
Michael: not today, Tracy is my date so I wanna dance with her (this got nikky angry but she didn't show it ).
Tracy: no micheal, it's okay you can dance with her I don't know how to dance so I will sit and watch smiley.
Nikky: yeah mic let's dance am pretty sure she doesn't know how to move her walks (this got Tracy angry because some people heard it and were laughing while Michael was looking at Tracy )
Tracy: that's enough girl, micheal let's dance because I ain't sure those tiny legs of hers can move well(Tracy took Michael's hand and they went to dance, it made nikky angry while her face was red and she walked out of the party while people were laughing.
The party ended by 3:15, Tracy, Betty and Amaka were given a room to sleep in the hotel and by 6:30am Michael drove them home.
Thanks dear.... I wouldn't die again
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2018
OP plz comma update ooo
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2018
she will update on Saturday
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by skubido(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
rukidanty:
she will update on Saturday
Saturday fa,, come o hope she's OK sha?
Re: Chronicles Of Tracy by rukidanty: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
skubido:

Saturday fa,, come o hope she's OK sha?
yes she's okay.. if you follow the story very well, she always update ones in a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.