Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48540 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2018
Majority of these converts are simply Christians by name and not by deed.

Many become Christians but don't serve the Creator with a complete heart. They are very secular in respect of the lives they live. They claim they serve God but disown him by their works (Titus 1:16).

Their conversion is simply for the world or Nigeria and not for God. Not every saying Lord Lord will enter the Kingdom of the Heavens but the one doing what? The will of my father
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by lawman88(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2018
The conversion to Christianity is all over. 7 Muslims converted to Christianity in my church in sabon Gari, Kano state last Sunday. In. My church alone, we have over 120 muslim convert. Come to ijebu road, sabon Gari, Kano. Jesus be praised. I don't like posting it on social media

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by dedunji: 9:01pm On May 30, 2018
madridguy:
We are with Prophet Issa A.S " Jesus Christ " anyday anytime. We believe him as a prophet and also messenger of Allah SWT.
but why do you kill his fans
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by IJOBA2: 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
mujibson:
dats christianity for u, they always abuse never argue... smh ... is dat even a religion?
CHRISTIANITY IS %100 BETTER THAN ISLAMIC SUICIDE BOMBERS

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Toosure70: 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
I saw this coming months ago.

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2018
Leonbonapart:
he is God
he is god, no he's a son of god.. ar u guys normal at all? I challenge u to quote any bible verse dat jesus unambiguosly declare himself as God.... does jesus even knw anything abt christianity? u cant knw
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by idrisolayiwo(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Confused Illiterate. Fake and Original Jesus? I'm not surprised though, since most XTIENS hung the painting of an Actor in their houses calling him Jesus. Maybe that's the fake Jesus Usman is talking about.
The man ignorance is legendary and xtians who believe this trash are either gullible or just complete ignorants.....chai. Fake and original Jesus!....I have seen it all grin grin grin
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Below is a narration from a Facebook user who says he successfully converted a man from Islam to Christianity. According to him, the new convert spoke of how many Muslims in Northern Nigeria are willing to come to Jesus but are scared due to some reasons.

Read his post below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-says-millions-muslims-nigeria-coming-jesus/

Why not go to kano n convert them all
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by package7(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2018
Praise the Lord Hallelujah..... There would be less terrorists in our society. Oluwaseun!!!
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by fucktoto: 9:07pm On May 30, 2018
it's the only way to escape the eternal damnation that awaits boooohari and all the terrorist jihadist mooooooslim.

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
Iseoluwani:
thank Goodness

rabbits for sale call 08143412574
This is one of the most beautiful things I've seen. Would've loved to keep a rabbit but I hear their pee smells really bad
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:

How do i know if it's gonna work? why not buy it, test it on yourself, then i will know how potent it is. PEACE.

i'm not the one pained here....i'm full of life and so u can kill urself if you so wish wink
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:19pm On May 30, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

This is one of the most beautiful things I've seen. Would've loved to keep a rabbit but I hear their pee smells really bad

everything about rabbits is all about value.

from the skin
to the poo
to the Urine. there are ways u can collect the urine and it doesn't smell that bad.. buy and get to have the feeling of owning a rabbit
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by olawalebabs(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2018
Space booked, this is a good thread to advertise.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
mujibson:
And being a member of CHURCH OF SATAN is d right choice of faith? guy, u ar too dumb

Calm down.I know you are getting paranoid.It comes with the wrong religious foundation you have been forced to adhere to.Nobody is talking about church of satan here,we are talking about Christianity as against the blood letting doctrines of Islam here.Faith in God,in Jesus Christ is the ultimate.Others are just distractions from the devil.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Isiri: 9:20pm On May 30, 2018
funny. if na d way around u will tag d person not to b a born again Christian. e ti yawere ... what about me that converted to muslim
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by mujibson(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2018
IJOBA2:
CHRISTIANITY IS %100 BETTER THAN ISLAMIC SUICIDE BOMBERS
ofcourse u ar right because islam does nt support suicide bombing, killing innocent people whether xtians or muslims... they ar doing wot Allah forbids hiding under d curtain of islam(it is allowed, this is nigeria, only God knws wot is hidden)... they ar nt muslims jst like christians are'nt
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Hayyan22: 9:24pm On May 30, 2018
Daviddson:
Very true. From Iran to Lebanon to Jordan to...name it! People are seeing the Light and are abandoning their darkness. But that's not just all. Churches must be prepared to disciple these ones so that they don't just become church goers without commensurate change in morality and character.

And also we don't want them to become members of "I receive it; ride on pasta!" "My God's gonna do it for you" churches. grin
which churches and morality are u talking of? Those with the history of defiling little kids will serve the purpose
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by CSTR1003: 9:26pm On May 30, 2018
BlackManta:

I'm an atheist.
I know that christians make noise and beat their chest whenever they convert a muslim but it doesn't change the fact that Islam remains the world's fastest growing religion.
This is a true fact.

The more christians try to convert muslims.
The more Islam is growing.
Islam is the fastest growing by virtue of their birth rates.

Muslim reproduce like rats.

Look at the largely Christian Europe. Birth rates are low and standard of living is high, and that is why muslims will do anything to live among them.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by CSTR1003: 9:31pm On May 30, 2018
mujibson:
ofcourse u ar right because islam does nt support suicide bombing, killing innocent people whether xtians or muslims... they ar doing wot Allah forbids hiding under d curtain of islam(it is allowed, this is nigeria, only God knws wot is hidden)... they ar nt muslims jst like christians are'nt
And why does it always have to be muslims?

Why are Buddhists not going on rampage after-all they are the third largest religion after Christianity and Islam in first and second place respectively.

There is something wrong with Islam. It has a tendency to turn people mad.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ollah2: 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
2018 and Nigerians are fighting about religion. Conversion nonsense, which of the two religions make any sense. Religion brings nothing but division yet Nigerians hug and hold it tight like it's the best thing to happen to mankind.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by skolab4(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2018
Where were u when priests were converting to Islam (the former priest was also a lecturer in Ireland University from Rome said he had to convert to Islam after reading books about the 3 main religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam and discovered the only religion with true tenet is Islam
...where were u, when Islam is dominating and taking over London .....
Been a deluded bigot christian pastors ass licker zombie is a disease that need a cure....Mind u Muslims bliv in Jesus but not as a god

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ollah2: 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

And why does it always have to be muslims?

Why are Buddhists not going on rampage after-all they are the third largest religion after Christianity and Islam in first and second place respectively.

There is something wrong with Islam. It has a tendency to turn people mad.

Yes it's always the Muslims. You see how Muslims destroyed Syria and Iraq, making millions homeless and hundred of thousands dead

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by BlackManta(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

Islam is the fastest growing by virtue of their birth rates.

Muslim reproduce like rats.

Look at the largely Christian Europe. Birth rates are low and standard of living is high, and that is why muslims will do anything to live among them.

Finally....someone that agrees that Islam is the fastest growing religion.

That is what i was trying to point out to these christians but they just keep denying and accusing me of being a muslim.

The truth is...the more muslims converts to christianity, more muslims are born and bred into Islam.

And the religion keeps growing...
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by tinktanker: 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
blakid:
Confused Illiterate. Fake and Original Jesus? I'm not surprised though, since most XTIENS hung the painting of an Actor in their houses calling him Jesus. Maybe that's the fake Jesus Usman is talking about.
maybe the converts worshipped pedophilic Mohammed jihadist worship not the real one.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Biggcake: 10:03pm On May 30, 2018
tempest01:
In as much I am a christian, and i believe Jesus is the way, the truth and life...there should be no castigation of another religion, except one that has no value for basic principles....like the sanctity of life.

It is worthy of note that we were born into religion.
You are talking nonsense.

There is only one God which is Jesus Christ.

Christianity is not a religion, but a way of life
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by laydoh(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
reading comments
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:04pm On May 30, 2018
Aundhu Billahi Mina Sahaitan Rajeem, Bismillahi Rahman Raheem.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2018
madridguy:
We are with Prophet Issa A.S " Jesus Christ " anyday anytime. We believe him as a prophet and also messenger of Allah SWT.

Never mind those hypocrites. it is always same script of lies they spread just to brainwash ignorant fools.
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Sike(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2018
Yinmu. E ma tan ara yin mbe.

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by electron: 10:28pm On May 30, 2018
AGIDIMA1:
brother what are u saying? hope your brain is genuine
Bros, if you want discuss, you need to learn how to talk in public
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by DonCandido(f): 10:33pm On May 30, 2018
[quote author=LifestyleTonite post=68025900]Below is a narration from a Facebook user who says he successfully converted a man from Islam to Christianity. According to him, the new convert spoke of how many Muslims in Northern Nigeria are willing to come to Jesus but are scared due to some reasons.

A DUBIOUS WRITE UP ON CONVERSION OF AN slowpoke.

BY A CERTIFIED slowpoke.

FOR THE AMUSEMENT OF E-IMBECILES.

WHAT ARRANT NONSENSE!
[b][/b]

[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos)