Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (130040 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

When will you join them my brother or are you already a Bostwanian?
Mr patriotic, how naija help u? ur eye go soon clear

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by KUSHKAMP: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
YOU HAVE GONE BEYOND REDEMPTION
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by kimjongJezebel: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
My guy u cannot even do yahoo yahoo here cos if dem catch u, ur name Na sorry oh. Am doing a legit business here, funny enough it's sponsored by the government with the help of a Botswana lady. My advice to you is get a skill and be good at it. you'd realize how much time you've wasted in Nigeria in just few months of making cool ND no stress cash. I know Nigerians who have changed their names already ND vowed never to step foot in Nigeria again

What type of skills set are in high demand there Sir? You can just mention one or two. Thank you
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Mr patriotic, how naija help u? ur eye go soon clear

Lol

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

What type of skills set are in high demand there Sir? You can just mention one or two. Thank you
If you're a lady u can try makeups ND maybe hairdressing. Or u can import stuffs from South Africa cos S. A is just 2hours journey from Botswana

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

Now that you are talking about legit business, I am in cos I wanna leave this shit hole. I hope no Nigeria or xenophobia act there. I am not a lover of crime. What skill do I 've to 've to be specific? How much can take me there ,i.e. visa, air fare , accommodation and some money to sustain me pending when my skill will give me plenty money?
Bro I can't give u a specific skill cos anything works here, as long as u wanna work, you'd make money. Most of the job done here are by foreigners cos their people are too lazy, well the government takes good care of them

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by greggng: 11:15am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Bro I can't give u a specific skill cos anything works here, as long as u wanna work, you'd make money. Most of the job done here are by foreigners cos their people are too lazy, well the government takes good care of them

Just give me one skill so that I can learn within 3months. I actually wanted to go for hardware and software computer training but I don't know if it will sell over there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by kimjongJezebel: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
If you're a lady u can try makeups ND maybe hairdressing. Or u can import stuffs from South Africa cos S. A is just 2hours journey from Botswana

Thanks. It now left for one to seek for info on how to pass immigration hurdles and other things to get there

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

Just give me one skill so that I can learn within 3months. I actually wanted to go for hardware and software computer training but I don't know if it will sell over there
Oh yeah I almost forgot, Computer hardware is also a good one here, U could get a job easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

oh I almost forgot, Yes computer hardware is a bomb here, u could get a mouth watery job easily..

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by greggng: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
oh I almost forgot, Yes computer hardware is a bomb here, u could get a mouth watery job easily..

Pls add me on add me on whatsap so that I will keep you posted the moment I am through with training 08062593234. I hope I will find a good woman to marry over there cos I don't wanna have anything to do with this shit hole again.

Pls confirm if the people like shawama cos I wanna learn that too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2018
ifechez:

Please can we chat? I can be reached on newbetterphase@gmail.com
I saw your pm and have responded.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Olumyco(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:

Things are not cheaper in Nigeria and more expensive out there per se
Nigeria just has a useless currency, that is why it seems that things are expensive for Nigerians out there

I mean back then, when one cedi was like 50 naira, it was not too bad

now that the naira fell too bad that at some point one cedi was 120 naira, in 2016 things were now very expensive

now it has receded to 80 something naira but it's still a bit too high

I knew a maid in Abomey who makes 40000 CFA a mibrh, if you see the way she loves eh, lol you go open mouth.

Someone earning the equivalent here in Nigeria cannot love such life.

Bros you are funny ooo.

Any country you get to try and understand the purchasing power of their currency before coming into conclusion.

Naira has more value than Cedis.

1 Cedis = 80 naira

Now let me tell you this 1 cedis will buy 5 Sachets of pure water while 80 naira will buy 8 Sachets of pure water. This is just a very basic down to ground example.

See most of us here dont understand a lot of things. What most of other countries have are electricity, Security and good road. But when it comes to survival especially in terms of cost of living and economy... it is a different case. I advice all the tins the experienced pple have been saying here lets keep them very well and lets make our research very well before taking any decision.
Guys have been talking about skills... make sure the skill is in high demand in the country you are relocating to... and know that its not going to be easy at first but perseverance will help you get there.

Finally, many of us bashing Nigeria dont need to... see it is until you get out that you will understand how great Nigeria is. Its very easy for people to criticize, condemn because of their situations but lets be realistic with ourselves... there is no condition that is permanent.. its just a function of the mind. If you believe you will make it in Nigeria and work towards it you will surely make it. And if you wish to get out and hustle outside the country pls do your research very well so as not to worsen your situation.

Thanks

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2018
i have a suggestion, which i have been nursing for a while , why dont we have a travel guide whatsapp group or telegram ?that will be really cool

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Olumyco:

Bros you are funny ooo.

Any country you get to try and understand the purchasing power of their currency before coming into conclusion.

1 Cedis = 80 naira

Now let me tell you this 1 cedis will buy 5 Sachets of pure water while 80 naira will buy 8 Sachets of pure water. This is just a very basic down to ground example.

See most of us here dont understand a lot of things. What most of other countries have are electricity, Security and good road. But when it comes to survival especially in terms of cost of living and economy... it is a different case. I advice all the tins the experienced pple have been saying here lets keep them very well and lets make our research very well before taking any decision.
Guys have been talking about skills... make sure the skill is in high demand in the country you are relocating to... and know that its not going to be easy at first but perseverance will help you get there.

Finally, many of us bashing Nigeria dont need to... see it is until you get out that you will understand how great Nigeria is. Its very easy for people to criticize, condemn because of their situations but lets be realistic with ourselves... there is no condition that is permanent.. its just a function of the mind. If you believe you will make it in Nigeria and work towards it you will surely make it. And if you wish to get out and hustle outside the country pls do your research very well so as not to worsen your situation.

Thanks

I actually live six months out of Nigeria So I perfectly know what I'm saying

You have a point tho
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Rexnegro(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2018
KhadyM:

Me! It's very expensive!
please how do u mean it's very expensive? can we chat on whatsapp for more explanation please? will send u a mail now. thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

Pls add me on add me on whatsap so that I will keep you posted the moment I am through with training 08062593234. I hope I will find a good woman to marry over there cos I don't wanna have anything to do with this shit hole again.
Lol my guy, Botswana women are mad over naija guy. in fact u will get the one that would help your life no matter how broke u are. They don't need ur money

14 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by emelda86(f): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Lonestar124:
You can't compare Nigeria and any country in Africa in economy..Nigeria dominate.

Liberia is still waking from war trauma..The erudite ones are still in exile in American...USA is their second home.

You can make it in Liberia if you wisely apply with naija
standard.

The country need professional touches in all aspect...we have many Nigerians as rev-father, professors, business empire, doctors, sport directors, and so on.

Don't come to Liberia without connection or invitation

You will regret it. No menial jobs to start up here.

Plz don't say that again the likes of ANGOLA & ZAMBIA are far better than your so called Nigeria ask about this...do you know that getting visa to ANGOLA is hard than getting visa to USA?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Olumyco:

Bros you are funny ooo.

1 Cedis = 80 naira

Thanks

Since I've been on Nairaland I have never read a post as intelligent as this. This is one person I will surely follow on this portal, this is a sage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Yungmilio2(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
Baba don’t give us figures alone
Give us tips , hints, some of us has little or an OK capital we can use to start up #legit.
Having ideas from those who’re outside the country already can give us more options and guide us from making terrible mistakes.
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Chukazu:

You speak French?
Language shouldn't be a basic barrier if you have something in your wallet and not here for empty hustle or fraud.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Harmoneasy: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

Domoh
Avbe men ni we gbe... Waa domoh o
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by osariemen2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Lol my guy, Botswana women are mad over naija guy. in fact u will get the one that would help your life no matter how broke u are. They don't need ur money

Bro please add me via what's app 08137781880 thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by aycorporat(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
Bros I ask in all humility, how do I make it to Bechuana land, I mean Botswana?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Welcomme: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
ekems2017:
My younger brother left for Gambia last year. In less than three months, he got a teaching job. His pay in Nigerian currency is 56k then if you add the home studies he conducts he is earning more than 100k as a nursery school teacher.
His elder brother joined him this year and also got a teaching job last month.
He regreted wasting three yrs in Nigeria after his Nysc without a job .
The good part of it is that the country is sponsoring who ever want to go for Masters outside and still comes back to work for them.

Nigeria my country has a long way to go Allah.
Pls can I send u a P. m?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
ekems2017:
My younger brother left for Gambia last year. In less than three months, he got a teaching job. His pay in Nigerian currency is 56k then if you add the home studies he conducts he is earning more than 100k as a nursery school teacher.
His elder brother joined him this year and also got a teaching job last month.
He regreted wasting three yrs in Nigeria after his Nysc without a job .
The good part of it is that the country is sponsoring who ever want to go for Masters outside and still comes back to work for them.

Nigeria my country has a long way to go Allah.

I've lived in Gambia for over 15years I understand what you are taking about wink

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Lol my brother,you've said it all, hopefully one day when u here, holla at me make we hang out
My bros I sent you a pm. There is something I would wish to ask you privately about skills in behalf of my brother. Please respond.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by emperorblog(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
There are so many jobs u can do here, but just make sure it's legit and don't get on their police bad side and you're free to live a peaceful and meaningful life

okay boss. but as a country u dont know much abour.
which type of legit work did they have for foreigners and which business cab soomeone,do tgere
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Olumyco:

Bros you are funny ooo.

1 Cedis = 80 naira

Thanks
I don't understand what you mean by "to make it in Nigeria" bro. People like you are those who believe that life is all about Money. Have you considered your health, the environment, your happiness and your safety ? That's what proves you're wise and want the best for yourself. This life is not all about Money.
That's why people like you have decided to be patriotic no matter how bad things have gone wrong in Nigeria as long as they are getting the money. You're still too far from reality of life.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by feelgoodstuffs(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

You're right, i live in Gambia too for almost two decades now wink
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Welcomme: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.
Bros I don't mind sir
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
There are so many jobs u can do here, but just make sure it's legit and don't get on their police bad side and you're free to live a peaceful and meaningful life
how is the medical doctor, oharmacist, nurses job opportunity and reward over there? My johesu and NMA friends wanna leave naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.