Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (130016 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

When will you join them my brother or are you already a Bostwanian?
you sound so bitter. please leave my thread , thank you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Bro I can't give u a specific skill cos anything works here, as long as u wanna work, you'd make money. Most of the job done here are by foreigners cos their people are too lazy, well the government takes good care of them
I used to have a friend there, a small boy of 17years, he said the country is fun..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by greggng: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Lol my guy, Botswana women are mad over naija guy. in fact u will get the one that would help your life no matter how broke u are. They don't need ur money

Wow what a great news .. I can't wait to say bye bye to all this olosho

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by oyemomilara: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
I've been in Benin since February and I still haven't unpacked the torchlight and lamp I brought from Nigeria. I don't know where we are going to in Nigeria. It is so sad

17 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by sunboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:

What surprises me the most about may beninois is their simplicity and the fact that they are not criminally inclined to the degree Nigerians and Cameroonians are (heck I don't even know who is worse among the two)

The fences are not gigantic

Gerdames to enforce law and order

Nigerians need to change

Well you are right. In that country I understand the meaning of citizen and foreigners. In Naija we are all equal except that Nigerian immigration doesn’t chase us on the street to extort us other than that, a Nigerian citizen is no special from Nigerien man in my country.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:

Please anyone coming to Ghana should listen to the points this man is stressing. Ghana no be beans ooo. If you no get money hide your face
So true. There is light but cost of living is very high.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:
Naija is a funny place ,things are cheap but yet ppl don't have the money to buy them because it is hard to make money.
Outside naija ,things are costly and expensive but yet many people find it very affordable to buy and get despite the fact that they are expensive compared to the naija settings. No wonder many nigerians quickily rise in life or their careers when they leave Nigeria . Because they realise that the opportunities which would have cost them little money in Nigeria and yet which they couldn't afford is now made affordable and available to them even though at a higher cost.

You're right cos 10litres of petrol here convert to Naira is almost N4000.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by rs172(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
oyemomilara:
I've been in Benin since February and I still haven't unpacked the torchlight and lamp I brought from Nigeria. I don't know where we are going to in Nigeria. It is so sad

Lolzzzzz.... So what the thing they do in Benin that surprises you.. just for a gist

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Xmen149(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Lol my brother,you've said it all, hopefully one day when u here, holla at me make we hang out

holla bro,.how person fit migrate im huzzle to that side,.send you a pm now,..abeg make we reason
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Geometrix(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
Oh yeah I almost forgot, Computer hardware is also a good one here, U could get a job easily
Bros what of mobile phone repairs both hardware and software. can one get the job or easily establish his outfit there?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by id911(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:

I've lived in Gambia for over 15years I understand what you are taking about wink

I think I'm done being patriotic with nothing to show for it

Bros abeg, show ur guy the way on how to move down there

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by KhadyM(f): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Rexnegro:

please how do u mean it's very expensive? can we chat on whatsapp for more explanation please? will send u a mail now. thanks

The kwacha was overvalued. So one dollar=10 kwacha, whereas in many other African economies, one dollar fetches 100 plus of the local currency. So things are very expensive there compared to other African countries.

...sorry I'm unable to use PM so right here should do

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:

You're right cos 10litres of petrol here convert to Naira is almost N4000.
but if you take tro tro you might not ever need to buy fuel in ghana because you are not running generator

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

I don't understand what you mean by "to make it in Nigeria" bro. People like you are those who believe that life is all about Money. Have you considered your health, the environment, your happiness and your safety ? That's what proves you're wise and want the best for yourself. This life is not all about Money.
That's why people like you have decided to be patriotic no matter how bad things have gone wrong in Nigeria as long as they are getting the money. You're still too far from reality of life.

exactly

i thank God for the background i come from, but to me life is beyond money.

Heck! I come from an igbo family and we are doin well, Nigeria is a good place to "make money" if u have the mind

But that is it.Quality of life is lower in a way in Nigeria because of the prevailing circumstances.

I will rather remain in cocody than live in IKoyi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by haryomikun(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

Since I've been on Nairaland I have never read a post as intelligent as this. This is one person I will surely follow on this portal, this is a sage.
You haven't been on nairaland long have You? Lol
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmm...
Thanks for that bro...still on the planning
360command:
please don't.. The Lebanese have flooded the business.. Secondly, talking your way to retailers might not help as Ghanaian bread wholesalers are into in..

Except you come up with a new concept of bread.. For instance, you rarely see slice bread in ghana.. It is there but not like 9ja...

Having enough money, you can employ Ghanaian northerners to sell the bread on the street.. But you must come wit a unique brand.

You might be lucky in another region but not accra, kumasi, and takoradi.. If in another region, buy tricycle (they call it hmmm d name hard but it is Agbogboyega) and sell at traffic jam(slow) areas..
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by haryomikun(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

Olumyco I don't understand what you mean by "to make it in Nigeria" bro. People like you are those who believe that life is all about Money. Have you considered your health, the environment, your happiness and your safety ? That's what proves you're wise and want the best for yourself. This life is not all about Money.
That's why people like you have decided to be patriotic no matter how bad things have gone wrong in Nigeria as long as they are getting the money. You're still too far from reality of life.
He made a solid point and stated a salient fact

All you're doing is ranting and blabbing like an ignorant person sir. He clearly outlined the perks of living in Nigeria as compared to other countries.

Please don't quote me if you won't make a point

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by haryomikun(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

cheesy cheesy
Bro if i get opportunity I'll leave these bitch ass oloshos too walahi

Useless set of girls. You'll spend money on them and yet they'll still enjoy the sex again with them only moaning and not working you well

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
stemmez:
you sound so bitter. please leave my thread , thank you

Ok ma grin
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by BlissB(f): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
If you're a lady u can try makeups ND maybe hairdressing. Or u can import stuffs from South Africa cos S. A is just 2hours journey from Botswana
Bros ans person na.....or is that your email address not valid
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Rexnegro(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
KhadyM:

The kwacha was overvalued. So one dollar=10 kwacha, whereas in many other African economies, one dollar fetches 100 plus of the local currency. So things are very expensive there compared to other African countries.

...sorry I'm unable to use PM so right here should do
shouldn't that be a good reason to go to Zambia ? please come down to my level of understanding.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Welcomme: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
Bros hw I fit take hustle this Botswana? I am tired of life here.. .I no mind to come be your boy learn work from you.. .

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:
but if you take tro tro you might not ever need to buy fuel in ghana because you are not running generator

We don't use generator in Gambia too. I am talking about fuel for my car.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
BlissB:
I no see ur msg for my email oh, U can use this jeremyjaynex@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
BlissB:
Didn't receive any of ur msg oh, u can contact me with jeremyjaynex@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Geometrix:

Bros what of mobile phone repairs both hardware and software. can one get the job or easily establish his outfit there?
If u wanna make more money, it's better u establish yourself here, no matter how small u start, u go gain
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:

exactly

i thank God for the background i come from, but to me life is beyond money.

Heck! I come from an igbo family and we are doin well, Nigeria is a good place to "make moneys" if u have the mind

But that is it.Quality of life is lower in a way in Nigeria because of the prevailing circumstances.

I will rather remain in cocody than live in IKoyi.

I am shocked, I used to think you recide somewhere in a European or developed country. So it's Abidjan that makes you feel so much better than an average Nigerian?. This is the last time I will quote you, smh

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
greggng:

Lol naija girls still dey hungry, I forget their matter longtime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
stemmez:
how is the medical doctor, oharmacist, nurses job opportunity and reward over there? My johesu and NMA friends wanna leave naija
Wow that would be the best decision you'd ever make, for the kind of profession u have. If you're good and honest, you'd see how fast u gonna rise

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
emperorblog:

okay boss. but as a country u dont know much abour.
which type of legit work did they have for foreigners and which business cab soomeone,do tgere
trying to understand ur question,
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
JWTheocracy1:

My bros I sent you a pm. There is something I would wish to ask you privately about skills in behalf of my brother. Please respond.
My email is bleeped, u can ask me here or send me a msg jeremyjaynex@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yungmilio2:

Baba don’t give us figures alone
Give us tips , hints, some of us has little or an OK capital we can use to start up #legit.
Having ideas from those who’re outside the country already can give us more options and guide us from making terrible mistakes.
Gracias
in my humble Opinion I'd advise you to try get someone here, that is if you're broke

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.