Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (130045 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Icecream4U(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:
Some basic facts which people have to know are these
1) VIRTUALLY ALL OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY AND IF NOT AT LEAST THEY HAVE 18-20HRS DAILY POWER SUPPLY.

2) Except for few African countries and very few indeed,all other African countries are safe ,at least your safety is 98% guaranteed, once you mind your business and you are doing legit business ,noone will bother you.

Good roads ,power are just normal things and a normal way of life in these countries,they are not things people pray to God for or jubilate about ,it is just a way of life unlike in Nigeria where people jubilate when power is restored after 3days and only for it to be switched off again after 4hrs and yet ppl will be happy and those with generators are considered lucky.
Human life has value in virtually all African countries,the country I am residing,I have not seen a dead body lying around on the streets and anywhere, they even cringe with fear at the sight of blood not to talk of a dead human body.
Did you relocate from Nigeria? Cos i used to think you are not Nigerian
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
ElsonMorali:

True. I understand you very well. If you're able to escape then please do.

Just remember that it could be so much tougher out there if you don't have relevant skill sets.

Some places like Canada would require you to have Canadian work experience most of the time before you can be employed or at least Canadian education.

Make sure you plan your traveling to the tiniest detail so that you don't get stranded. All the best.
please tell me good skill I'll need to learn
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:
Some basic facts which people have to know are these
1) VIRTUALLY ALL OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY AND IF NOT AT LEAST THEY HAVE 18-20HRS DAILY POWER SUPPLY.

2) Except for few African countries and very few indeed,all other African countries are safe ,at least your safety is 98% guaranteed, once you mind your business and you are doing legit business ,noone will bother you.

Good roads ,power are just normal things and a normal way of life in these countries,they are not things people pray to God for or jubilate about ,it is just a way of life unlike in Nigeria where people jubilate when power is restored after 3days and only for it to be switched off again after 4hrs and yet ppl will be happy and those with generators are considered lucky.
Human life has value in virtually all African
countries,the country I am residing,I have not seen a dead body lying around on the streets and anywhere, they even cringe with fear at the sight of blood not to talk of a dead human body.

Are you sure of this information?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 8:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:
start where

Leaving Nigeria is always a better bet

Too much criminality under one roof in Nigeria

What is the main aim of this ridiculous statement? For example, if I want to leave Nigeria for Ethiopia, explain how it will better my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:
The bitter truth is this
If you are skilled , talented , ambitious , intelligent, brilliant and educated. And added to this if you are between the ages of 24-45yrs old. And you are earning 70k per month in Nigeria with no additional source of income coming in and still living in Nigeria with the mindset that Nigeria will get better then Then I am very sorry to say this but you are living a wasted life . The truth is very very bitter but at times we just need to say it as it is

70K a month is equivalent to wasted life?

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Jun 01, 2018
laudate:

Guy, where you dey since? E don tay wey I see your brake light, o! cheesy
grin grin grin
baba mi , i just dey low profile ooo. good morning
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

70K a month is equivalent to wasted life?
ok i hear , i no go argue . when you are giving the opportunity to go out , you will see the truth for yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:

ok i hear , i no go argue . when you are giving the opportunity to go out , you will see the truth for yourself

In your mind you think I've not been given the opportunity to go out before?

Nigeria is better than 70% of other African countries. Better and easier to make money. May I ask where you are from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by CocoaOla: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2018
most of these African countries have a better valuable currency, light, less witch crasft and corruptions,water,good road,cheap and good infrastructure, good hospital,Good security,low tax and friendly business environment

Nigeria and Nigerians need to wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

In your mind you think I've not been given the opportunity to go out before?

Nigeria is better than 70% of other African countries. Better and easier to make money. May I ask where you are from?
ok . i hear , have a nice day

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Icecream4U:
Did you relocate from Nigeria? Cos i used to think you are not Nigerian
i am a nigerian ooo but not leaving in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by newslifeop: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by travelland(f): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2018
onatisi:

ok . i hear , have a nice day

Cool, have a nice day too.

My people start asking more questions because you don't know who is behind the keyboard typing jargons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

onatisi no dey argue

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ElsonMorali: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
please tell me good skill I'll need to learn

It depends on which country you want to go and which skill sets they're looking for.

There's a Canadian express visa thread on this Nairaland and I'm sure your questions will be properly treated there.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2018
greenprince:

Bro, I'm not debating that. I had my fair share of injustice before I left.
What I mean is he should at least have something to show of his own before leaving... a small business he could run, a skill he's expertly good in, a decent degree, anything.

Nobody will give you visa when they sense you're most likely going there to wash plate.

If an opportunity shows up now, he doesn't seem prepared to cash in on it.

You have a point
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

Na your type we dey burn

LMAO

You want to burn me

When I call the gerdames on you, and they beat the fvck out of your Benin skull, your eye go clear

You think it's every country you can exhibit that repugnant and jaga jaga behaviour

Come and try it here and you will know "pourquoi les gerdames sont méchant"

Pute like you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by id911(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Your course of study is also very important, the salary here is just too meagre but with private study you will make it .I will like to know the subject you can teach before I can help....

Bros I read Engineering. I can teach Mathematics but since it's Primary level, I don't have any problem teaching other subjects as well because I have taught in primary school before

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2018
travelland:

What is the main aim of this ridiculous statement? For example, if I want to leave Nigeria for Ethiopia, explain how it will better my life

take it however

But leaving Nigeria to another stable country as an asset is alwaya the better bet.

When my transfer is done, I'm cutting ties permanently

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ojayfrancis(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
guys,any cheap african country weh i fit study medical courses?and whats their tuition like
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by dikeizu1(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2018
Was at gambia,guinea bisau & conakry,mali,senegal, very good to hustle

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Paulpeterparker: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=kingzjay post=68065232]I can't go to any other African country to suffer. I'll rather stay here and join voices with other well meaning Nigerians to ensure this country returns back to her 'glory days'.

Yes, we can!

was they ever a glory day??
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by BlissB(f): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
I think am interested in this Botswana country
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by osariemen2(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

I am interested could you please send and email Osariemenoriakhi@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:

take it however

But leaving Nigeria to another stable country as an asset is alwaya the better bet.

Abi oo,baba mi. You no see me as I just quiet dey watch her. Who no know go know

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Following this thread like a hawk. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by 360command: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2018
yungchivvy:
Am thinking of Ghana... I wish to have a bakery there
please don't.. The Lebanese have flooded the business.. Secondly, talking your way to retailers might not help as Ghanaian bread wholesalers are into in..

Except you come up with a new concept of bread.. For instance, you rarely see slice bread in ghana.. It is there but not like 9ja...

Having enough money, you can employ Ghanaian northerners to sell the bread on the street.. But you must come wit a unique brand.

You might be lucky in another region but not accra, kumasi, and takoradi.. If in another region, buy tricycle (they call it hmmm d name hard but it is Agbogboyega) and sell at traffic jam(slow) areas..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Mizwisdom(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:

take it however

I join you in praying that you can fully cut ties with Nigeria, I don't see how losing you as a citizen will affect us in any reasonable way. Adios amigos!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Naija is a funny place ,things are cheap but yet ppl don't have the money to buy them because it is hard to make money.
Outside naija ,things are costly and expensive but yet many people find it very affordable to buy and get despite the fact that they are expensive compared to the naija settings. No wonder many nigerians quickily rise in life or their careers when they leave Nigeria . Because they realise that the opportunities which would have cost them little money in Nigeria and yet which they couldn't afford is now made affordable and available to them even though at a higher cost.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by 360command: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Pavore9:

So many Yahoo boys in Kenya! Some are here under the guise of studying, collect Student Pass (visa) use am they run show thus the reason the Nigerian High Commission in Nairobi is on their necks as a good number of them will delay in graduating so as to continue renewing their student visas which offers them so many coded opportunities.

omo Pavore9, u still dey Kenya? When are you coming to nigeria or leaving kenya to another country?. I love africa but I like experience other part of the world.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Mizwisdom(f): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
ojayfrancis:
guys,any cheap african country weh i fit study medical courses?and whats their tuition like

Try South Africa or Tanzania. But to be honest, Nigeria remains one of the cheapest countries in Africa where you can study medicine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2018
360command:
please don't.. The Lebanese have flooded the business.. Secondly, talking your way to retailers might not help as Ghanaian bread wholesalers are into in..

Except you come up with a new concept of bread.. For instance, you rarely see slice bread in ghana.. It is there but not like 9ja...

Having enough money, you can employ Ghanaian northerners to sell the bread on the street.. But you must come wit a unique brand.

You might be lucky in another region but not accra, kumasi, and takoradi.. If in another region, buy tricycle (they call it hmmm d name hard but it is Agbogboyega) and sell at traffic jam(slow) areas..
Please anyone coming to Ghana should listen to the points this man is stressing. Ghana no be beans ooo. If you no get money hide your face

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.