Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (129868 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2018
ekems2017:
My younger brother left for Gambia last year. In less than three months, he got a teaching job. His pay in Nigerian currency is 56k then if you add the home studies he conducts he is earning more than 100k as a nursery school teacher.
His elder brother joined him this year and also got a teaching job last month.
He regreted wasting three yrs in Nigeria after his Nysc without a job .
The good part of it is that the country is sponsoring who ever want to go for Masters outside and still comes back to work for them.

Nigeria my country has a long way to go Allah.

Almost everyone I know in Ghana is gainfulky engaged

Nigeria na another thing

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by BruncleZuma: 10:57pm On May 31, 2018
Any Nigerian living in Lagos please holla...

17 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by selemempe: 10:57pm On May 31, 2018
kingzjay:
I can't go to any other African country to suffer. I'll rather stay here and join voices with other well meaning Nigerians to ensure this country returns back to her 'glory days'.

Yes, we can!
which was when? 1960s? Most of Nigeria then was just bush...if u believe the 1960s was better than today's Nigeria, then u are lying to u. Nowadays 50% of Nigerians have atleast waec...then it was more like 10%. Now most ppl live in cities with access to pipe water and some hours per day of electricity...b4 most live in villages, drinking from streams and have never seen an electric bulb
Now we have access to everything the europeans have access to. Good fones, tv, ac, nice rides, neater streats, european leagues, cnn, easier to travel etc. In 1960s a whole village may have never seen a car...tv is even more rare. Vcr player was only owned by certain blessed people...telephone only belongs to govt and maybe 10 other very rich nigerians

Minus lagos, ibadan, onitsha, enugu, calaba, aba, ph, jos, kaduna, kano, benin and warri...most other parts of nigeria was rural... now u have at least 37 cities in nigeria.

Bro nigeria has never been greater than it is today

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by danie09(m): 10:58pm On May 31, 2018
Am interested .I just sent you a message
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
sunboy:

I lived in Porto Novo and Igolo that Ouima Platue province. I can say they are very good places for start ups. 98% power supply, water and security are not neglected. Life is good, everybody going about their business

What surprises me the most about may beninois is their simplicity and the fact that they are not criminally inclined to the degree Nigerians and Cameroonians are (heck I don't even know who is worse among the two)

The fences are not gigantic

Gerdames to enforce law and order

Nigerians need to change

12 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
greenprince:

Change your mentality, it'll help you. Europe isn't all smooth without skills and money in your hands upon arrival you can ask anyone.
is better I wash dishes in Europe and secure the life of my unborn kids, by giving them citizenship than to be like you in this shithole.

See don't make me get angry with you please

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 31, 2018
alfchye:
Girls that have travelled all dis countries and are not up 40 years of age. Abeg Wetin be ur trade and why have u been running up and down. I didn’t mention ur hustle ooo. But if U know u know.

kindly upgrade your reasoning! This is 21st century! also, stop with the poverty mentality!

21 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by danie09(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
Camerounians ? Are you referring to the Anglophones or the Francophones? Cos I lived there for about 2years and I stayed and had business dealings in both Anglo and francophone regions and can testify that most of the French guys are completely honest and trustworthy and for the anglophones the attitude of a fair percentage of them seem to have been poisoned by their fellow English speaking neighbours accros the border
Ugosample:

What surprises me the most about may beninois is their simplicity and the fact that they are not criminally inclined to the degree Nigerians and Cameroonians are (heck I don't even know who is worse among the two)

Nigerians need to change

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2018
Homeboiy:
African countries like Kenya abi
Yahoo boys from Benin city is taking over the city
7boys just left Benin to Kenya last week all in the name of yahoo
About 12 went to Ghana same last week
See the mofos giving Nigeria bad name
money worship in Edo state have driven many of them out of their senses smh
Sadly it's the same across the country, but worse in Edo and delta States

18 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by lolipopandy(f): 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
cutieme:
Are you based in Gambia?Well here in Benin republic,life is okay.Though there isn't any crude oil or so here but things are pretty going on well in this country.Alot of Nigerians,especially our brothers from the eastern part own lots of businesses,properties to mention but few.They have about 95℅ of light supply,water,affordable accommodations,peaceful and secured environment,e. t.c.If you can speak or learn French,here would be good for you,thanks.
housing is kinda expensive at the moment base on the fall of naira

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
yungchivvy:
Am thinking of Ghana... I wish to have a bakery there
not a bad idea at alk

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2018
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by greenprince(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
is better I wash dishes in Europe and secure the life of my unborn kids, by giving them citizenship than to be like you in this shithole.

See don't make me get angry with you please

Haha... is that your plan? Sounds more like imprisoning yourself and selling your happiness. European girls don tear eye now oh...

And just so you know, I'm speaking from experience, running my degree in Europe so broda... leave that thing, start somewhere and build yourself... success will find you in the end.

23 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Paradigm777: 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
emperorblog:
althoygh am looking for a gambiqn,liberiq qnd tanzanian citizen,we can sharw busimess idea together
My guy, d phone wey u dey use no get screen abi?
Be careful

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
Pavore9:

So many Yahoo boys in Kenya! Some are here under the guise of studying, collect Student Pass (visa) use am they run show thus the reason the Nigerian High Commission in Nairobi is on their necks as a good number of them will delay in graduating so as to continue renewing their student visas which offers them so many coded opportunities.

it's a big shame what these boys are doing

I don't associate with criminals from Nigeria when abroad, and id gladly connive with the authorities to implicate and jail them if the need be

Bastard children without values or home training ruining our reputation

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2018
greenprince:

Haha... is that your plan? Sounds more like imprisoning yourself and selling your happiness. European girls don tear eye now oh...

And just so you know, I'm speaking from experience, running my degree in Europe so broda... leave that thing, start somewhere and build yourself... success will find you in the end.
start where

Leaving Nigeria is always a better bet

Too much criminality under one roof in Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by NCANpatroller: 11:12pm On May 31, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

Link me biko
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by rs172(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2018
dy79:

No need of French knowledge in Gambia

Lolzzz i get the pun, buh i do not stay in Gambia..
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by rs172(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2018
dy79:

dy79:

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Dwin046(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2018
kingzjay:
I can't go to any other African country to suffer. I'll rather stay here and join voices with other well meaning Nigerians to ensure this country returns back to her 'glory days'.

Yes, we can!
And you believe that it could ever get better

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ipledge10(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
Ugosample:

Well I have lived in some other African countries, and yes, especially if you are an entrepreneur, moving to another stable African counter could be the best thing you could ever do

Life in Abidjan is lovely, life in Accra too is also lovely but I prefer Abidjan

When I stayed in Cotonou and Abomey Calavi, life was slower than what I am used to, but I loved it.

Lome is VERY SMALL and Ouaga is also a bit slow.

Liberia and Sierra Leone to me are even more shitty than Nigeria, but they have business potential too

Sadly the Lebanese and Chinese are the ones profiting, especially in Freetown

so guys, with proper planning and God on your side, you will most definitely succeed out there
The boldes is what makes me mad the most. The Chinese know there is potential in Africa and they taking advantage while Africans are looking for government job

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
danie09:
Camerounians ? Are you referring to the Anglophones or the Francophones? Cos I lived there for about 2years and I stayed and had business dealings in both Anglo and francophone regions and can testify that most of the French guys are completely honest and trustworthy and for the anglophones the attitude of a fair percentage of them seem to have been poisoned by their fellow English speaking neighbours accros the border

it's not issue of poisoning

its the way they are.

if that is the case, who then poisoned Nigerians?

Do you know that as at 2015, they were kidnappings in Cameroon, don't know whether it still happens

But hey, nobody hears about that? But once it's Nigeria, everybody will want to hear and "put mouth"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2018
Homeboiy:

I dey tells you

Every week boys dey leave town

Person get mind sell a whole Nadia bakery

Lol funny make I enter school tomorrow go observe Nadia again

Uniben students spotted

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ugosample(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2018
ipledge10:
The boldes is what makes me mad the most. The Chinese know there is potential in Africa and they taking advantage while Africans are looking for government job

yh yh
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by danie09(m): 11:22pm On May 31, 2018
Sorry I don't mean to pokenose . will just like yo have an idea what you do over there .employed or running a biz ? Cos am also looking towards relocating to a nice southern African country apart from south africa
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Youngjohnosas: 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
Homeboiy:
African countries like Kenya abi

Yahoo boys from Benin city is taking over the city

7boys just left Benin to Kenya last week all in the name of yahoo

About 12 went to Ghana same last week
bro why benin city in particular. u have something against this great city there r yahoo boys every where.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by rs172(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
Ugosample:

Nigerians need to change

Bros once more, you no lie, na true talk, what surprises me more is that when you ask them where they are from, they first tell you i'm a Béninois b4 you will now know the language they speak. It just surprising..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by kevwemanuel: 11:25pm On May 31, 2018
dy79:
. Hello, please can you tell me an approximate amount of how much one can earn from private lessons(naira equivalent). Can you also send me a mail to: Kevwemanuel@gmail.com so I can get more info about Gambia.

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by danie09(m): 11:26pm On May 31, 2018
I get you .but my point is it's almost impossible to generalise camerounians cos its the only bilingual country I know in Africa (I mean where a certain percentage of the population speaks a particular official language and the other speaks another )but what I realised is that the anglos and francos are two different kind of humans entirely. While the French are more friendlier and honest to a fault most of English guys have this too wise too sharp attitude and approach to things .
Ugosample:

it's not issue of poisoning

its the way they are.

if that is the case, who then poisoned Nigerians?

Do you know that as at 2015, they were kidnappings in Cameroon, don't know whether it still happens

But hey, nobody hears about that? But once it's Nigeria, everybody will want to hear and "put mouth"

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 31, 2018
FroshJaynex:

What are the opportunities there please?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by FroshJaynex(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2018
danie09:
Sorry I don't mean to pokenose . will just like yo have an idea what you do over there .employed or running a biz ? Cos am also looking towards relocating to a nice southern African country apart from south africa
Well I was lucky to have a bots girlfriend and trust me the government over there take good care of them, they fund any business u wanna do, we Choose a very lucrative business and by God's grace it's moving well, it's ours forever, and we growing day in and out. Bro Nigeria is caused

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.