Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush (24883 Views)

Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph / Boko Haram Kills 70 Soldiers In Borno Ambush / Boko Haram Kills 25 Soldiers In Borno Ambush - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Notasyouthink: 11:48pm On May 31, 2018
benjsniper33:

Nigerian soldiers were killed defending the nation from terrorists and you are jollificating. Show some humanity for once, God does not give a damn about nationality. Show some love cos God is love.

Okay if your sense of humanity is blurred by the Biafran cause then let’s go our knees and pray to God that the terrorists kill all the Nigerian Army soldiers in the North East then sothat they can come down south and show you Pepe.
What do you have to say about the innocent Biafran your darling soldiers killed yesterday in aba??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 11:51pm On May 31, 2018
benjsniper33:

Nigerian soldiers were killed defending the nation from terrorists and you are jollificating. Show some humanity for once, God does not give a damn about nationality. Show some love cos God is love.

Okay if your sense of humanity is blurred by the Biafran cause then let’s go our knees and pray to God that the terrorists kill all the Nigerian Army soldiers in the North East then sothat they can come down south and show you Pepe.
mr humanity has spoken. when ipob youth are killed by state force they shout sai baba teach them lesson and when stupid murderers who can't combat Comon BH are killed their senses will come back. when Paul goat chopy Paul yam will there be any case? all na buhari trained terrorists killing themselves so let the killings continue. kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 11:55pm On May 31, 2018
jayF19:

how do you rejoice over someone else's death and get to call other people devils? double life, yeah?
but truth be told when ever Nigeria army are killed I'm always overwhelmed by Joy. I pray and crave for such news. that's my religious believe. kikikikikikikiki

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Notasyouthink: 11:57pm On May 31, 2018
ademoladeji:
My wish is for Boko Haram to take over all regions of this country if some lots so found joy in the demise of fellow Nigerians discharging their duties in the protection of harmless citizens.

An slowpoke wishes their souls rest in hell. Another saying BH did well.

It's quite unfortunate n pathetic how celebrate these menace.

These are not the teachings n practice of Christianity
Since your darling soldiers enjoys killing young promising igbo youths what do you expect??
We know you are without sense but pls pretend as if you have some.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by OneKinGuy(m): 11:58pm On May 31, 2018
oshe11:
I thought our soldiers are IMMORTALS

abi na ontop IPOB dem dey form Jet Li and Van Damme?

One python, just one python can send 1000 of u fools running grin cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by OneKinGuy(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
5 ragged zombies / Technicians has been killed by the technically defeated terrorists.

They killed armless 2 Biafrans and now they lost 5 (5:2). Karma is a darling
One python, just one python can send 1000 of u fools running grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by OneKinGuy(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2018
conductorl8:
Just yesterday they killed an innocent man in Abia and hid his corpse in a refuse dump. God punish the Fraudgerian Army. Boko Haram no kill una well. Ndi Ala. grin grin grin
One python, just one python can send 1000 of u fools running grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2018
proudevil:
this is why I don't pity those potopoto people...R.i.p to our galant soldiers.
lolsss some people are useless and what surprises me is that they don't even know that they are useless. so who your pity epp lolssssss more killings please. it's been up o a day and Fulani herdsmen never struck benue community. this is strange oo kikikikikikikikijikij this one sweet me reach my balls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Notasyouthink: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2018
OneKinGuy:

One python, just one python can send 1000 of u fools running grin cheesy grin
Stupidity at its peak!! Tell the python to go after people with guns eg fulani Herdsmen and not innocent people.
Kanu was right when he said that Nigeria is a zoo. He called it a zoo because of the way citizens like you behave and reason.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2018
ademoladeji:
My wish is for Boko Haram to take over all regions of this country if some lots so found joy in the demise of fellow Nigerians discharging their duties in the protection of harmless citizens.

An slowpoke wishes their souls rest in hell. Another saying BH did well.

It's quite unfortunate n pathetic how celebrate these menace.

These are not the teachings n practice of Christianity
saint whatever you call yourself. aren't the same army securing the citizens the ones killing unarmed Igbo youth and you and your afonja brothers will shout sai baba. or are these fools killed not python dancers? afonjas and hypocrisy are like ebba and draw soup

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 12:15am On Jun 01, 2018
mvem:
..is it not funny that those killed might be Igbos (biafran) and not the hated Hausa.....have u thought of it
any body serving the zoo in any of the forces deserved to die. weda almajiri tuface afonjas or misguided igbos

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by kenny714433(m): 12:23am On Jun 01, 2018
When are we gonna be saved here on earth?

Plz check my signature, you will never regret you did.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by limelight5858(m): 12:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Who told you that.? They're families are gonna be compensated
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ademoladeji(m): 12:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Since your darling soldiers enjoys killing young promising igbo youths what do you expect??
We know you are without sense but pls pretend as if you have some.

Noted Mr Sensible
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ademoladeji(m): 12:48am On Jun 01, 2018
searchlight:
saint whatever you call yourself. aren't the same army securing the citizens the ones killing unarmed Igbo youth and you and your afonja brothers will shout sai baba. or are these fools killed not python dancers? afonjas and hypocrisy are like ebba and draw soup

Even add meat join am sef.

It doesn't change my point a bit.

Whoever found joy in the gruesome murder of a fellow human being shall n will have his/her share of nature.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by saabright(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:

Same way u are happy at the death of soldiers following orders, living far away from their family in very harsh condition just to make sure violence doesn't escalate and get to you... It's that same way that people will jubilate wen ur miserable life leave this earth..... Fool. Sense is not common at all.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Notasyouthink: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2018
ademoladeji:

Noted Mr Sensible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Gossiplover: 1:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Sad
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by searchlight: 1:22am On Jun 01, 2018
ademoladeji:

Even add meat join am sef.

It doesn't change my point a bit.

Whoever found joy in the gruesome murder of a fellow human being shall n will have his/her share of nature.

yes I stand with you on this one but the only discrepancy here is that you fail to acknowledge that those soldiers had their share of nature for dancing with python while shooting innocent civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:
RIP to our gallant soldiers.

Boko boys and their sponsors, may you never no peace. you shall all meet your ends soon.
u mean ya president Who's been propsing offering them amnesty
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ademoladeji(m): 2:13am On Jun 01, 2018
searchlight:
yes I stand with you on this one but the only discrepancy here is that you fail to acknowledge that those soldiers had their share of nature for dancing with python while shooting innocent civilians.

How on earth would I support the killings of innocent being? Be Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, no life is more important than the other.

Go through all my posts/comments and bring out where I have supported the killings of Ipob/biafran agitators.

We are not in animal farm where some animals were seen to be more equal than the others.

We all have equal right in demanding for what we desire and in as much as its peaceful, no one is deserved to be humiliated.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ademoladeji(m): 2:14am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Notasyouthink post=68068400][/quote]

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by IsaAbubakar: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2018
[s]
benjsniper33:

[/s]
claptrap
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by hope4nigeria(m): 2:19am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:

Boko boys and their sponsors, may you never no peace. you shall all meet your ends soon.
you mean buhari? He will soon release another batch and pay them handsomely to buy more IED , more soldiers will still die. Until sai barbarians understand the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Pain(m): 4:05am On Jun 01, 2018
cool

Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 01, 2018
ifymadu:
May their souls Rest In Peace. God bless the Army
Buhari values bokoharam more than the dead soldiers if you don't know.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by HeroicMeastro: 4:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
5 ragged zombies / Technicians has been killed by the technically defeated terrorists.

They killed armless 2 Biafrans and now they lost 5 (5:2). Karma is a darling
slowpoke!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by HeroicMeastro: 4:51am On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:

U are simply a daft.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by HeroicMeastro: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2018
conductorl8:
Just yesterday they killed an innocent man in Abia and hid his corpse in a refuse dump. God punish the Fraudgerian Army. Boko Haram no kill una well. Ndi Ala. grin grin grin

RIP KELVIN NNAMDI IKEMEH. Karma is already fighting your murderers.
Unpatriotic heartless animal...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by ifymadu: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2018
comshots:
Buhari values bokoharam more than the dead soldiers if you don't know.
It is well with our dear country my brother
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by anibirelawal(m): 5:03am On Jun 01, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
hope4nigeria:
you mean buhari? He will soon release another batch and pay them handsomely to buy more IED , more soldiers will still die. Until sai barbarians understand the truth.
SweetPuffPuff:

Why are you all like this PMB has nothing to do with those boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 5 Soldiers In Borno Ambush by Lightening: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2018
anibirelawal:

Bokoharam is doing a good job avenging the killing of IPOB members. Karma at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB: End This Madness Of 'Sit At Home' Before It Turns To Something Else Ooo / Buhari Arrives Abuja After UN General Assembly (Photos) / Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.